Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Christian Lillian Vs Adriana

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Christian Lillian Vs Adriana Empty Christian Lillian Vs Adriana

Post by Janabell Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:04 pm

The Ring announcer stands in the middle of the ring, mic to her mouth she starts to speak, "The following contest is a single match. We will start by welcoming the first Contestant from Texas Christian Lillian!."

Christian's theme music starts to play and she strolls out into the arena wearing her normal wrestling attire, jean shorts and her purple top. Of course she was going to talk some shit before fighting. Christian hops into the ring and snatches the mic from the Announcer Girl and says into the Mic "My opponent doesn't even need to be introduced, there is no point. She has no reputation around here. So she might as well be anonymous. Am i right?" The fans boo Christian and she says in a sort of goofy tone "Shut your mouths, You all know me as Lillian Christian." The fans chant "Your Suyou's bitch" over and over until Christian loses her temper and throws the Mic.

The announcer girl runs to it and picks it up, "Well! sorry for that, next up is Adriana!!!"

Back to top Go down

Christian Lillian Vs Adriana Empty Re: Christian Lillian Vs Adriana

Post by Missingkeys Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:08 pm

Adriana slowly strolled through the walkway waving to the crowd.

Growing up in an orphanage, she no idea about what entrance theme to play and just chose a random one from a list, which was raise the cross. Being new here, there was no real reason for them to badmouth her and instead urge her on

That and the fact that she was in a bikini might have something to do with arousing them.

"Too bad sis isn't here with me, and Lyo has a meeting tonight for the kids." She sadly thought as she climed into the ring.

She shook out all thoughts of her sister and her boyfriend as she faced her opponent. She put on a smile as she greeted her.

"Hey there, name's Adriana, hope we can have a nice match." She greeted her.

Last edited by 1169 on Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Janabell Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:15 pm

After a while Christian confirmed that this is your typical goodie two shoe girl thats trying to build a rep off her. It wont work, Christian's left eye twitches at the thought of letting this fly beat her one on one. The ref signals to start the match and a small bell rings. Christian right there charges the girl and would attempt to drive her knee into adriana's stomach. As sort of a cheap shot, but thats the way it was in this company. After two months of hardcore training Christian was ready to fight Suyou again, this is bad, she is focused on Suyou and she has a match right now to worry about. This girl is indeed a mystery.

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:18 pm

At the start of the signal, Adrinana's expression suddenly turned dark, a drastic change from her meek and shy personality.

She was glad she stood still at the start, as she had a wider distance to back away from from Lillian's attack, she easily saw it coming and side stepped it.

And once she did that, she would rush her from behind, hoping to ram her face into the turn buckle, if that was sucessful, she would try and ram her face again several more times.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Janabell Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:21 pm

Adriana surprised Christian Lillian, she would side step the knee and ram her head into the turn buckle multiple times. Christian would be dazed from this. How was this girl suddenly beating her? This was not supposed to happen. Christian needed to turn this back around quickly or it would turn into a quick victory for Adriana. That would not be very good for christian's record in AFW. Maybe she would....

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:23 pm

Adriana frowned when she realized that while she was doing some damage to her, she still wasn't able to draw any blood.

"That's fine, it's just the start." She smirked as she spun her around to face her.

She would then punch her several times in the face before attempting to swing her to the ropes for a clothesline.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Janabell Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:27 pm

As Adriana continued to bash Christian's head into the turn buckle she fails to draw blood, She would then attempt to spin her around and punch her in the face multiple times which was successful. Then she would attempt to launch Christian to the ropes and bring her back for a clothsline, This was not succesful at all, Christian would charge and duck the cloths like and hit the ropes once more charge back and attempt to thrust Adriana in the back of the head with her forearm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:30 pm

"Tch!" Adriana grunted in frustration as she noticed her clothsline missed.

It irked her, "maybe I should have hit her some more instead?" She thought.

So caught up in her thinking, she forgot about Christian for a moment and when she turned around, she was struck by her forearm in the chest.

"Guuh!" She cried out as she knocked to the ground.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Janabell Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:37 pm

Christian knew it was too good to be true, no newbie was going to win over Christian. The forearm shot to the chest worked, After Christian would quickly drop down attempting a quick elbow to the stomach, she was clearly going to try to mess Adriana's torso area up. It was hard to decide if Christian was either a High flyer or a technical Wrestler, if Adriana never seen any of her matches before she would have to find out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:18 am

Adriana's eyes widen up when she saw Chrisitan attempting to drop her elbow onto her stomach, she quickly rolled out of the way, and got up.

And immediately as soon as she did, she would attempt a close range spear to knock her to the ground, and if she was successful, she would mount on her body with her knees locked on top her arms to stop her from blocking before she started throwing punches to her face left and right.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next