Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:51 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

[Faction War!] The Fall of the Era of Hell?!

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

[Faction War!] The Fall of the Era of Hell?! - Page 5 Empty Re: [Faction War!] The Fall of the Era of Hell?!

Post by Cirno Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:37 pm

Cerbera tried to buck Tracy off but was met with sudden hard punches in the face, yelping out softly with each hit while her body trashed as hard as it could, trying to dislodge Tracy because the longer it took, the weaker she struggled, even Cerbera couldn't endure the punches Tracy could give.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

[Faction War!] The Fall of the Era of Hell?! - Page 5 Empty Re: [Faction War!] The Fall of the Era of Hell?!

Post by Jessica Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:42 pm

Tracy's fists were pretty good when it came to punching, her skin being so thin and her knuckles so hard. If it werent for her fingerless gloves, they'd probably hurt even more. The redhead wouldnt stop by any mean, not wanting to get off until she knew her opponent was too weak to continue. "I could do this all day, Cerbera-chan, so dont try to endure it!"

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:44 pm

Soon enough, Tracy's punches became too much to defend, her arms and legs went limp, her head just moving to the direction the punches forced it to go, the side of her lip bleeding, this was not looking good for Cerbera, she always was cautious with Tracy if she managed to mount her, this was one of the times where she regretted it but her vision was blurry, she didn't know what the hell was going on.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:50 pm

And yet Tracy wouldnt stop, not until she felt it was enough. That means about 4 or 5 brutal punches more. After that, she'd keep herself from throwing another one, letting out a sigh as she looked down at Cerbera, wanting to check how she was doing; if she was unconscious already or if she needed a few more punches to pass out. She was getting a bit tired, but that wouldnt stop her if she needed to beat Cerbera up further. "Had enough yet...?"

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:53 pm

Cerbera was mostly out of it, her head was foggy, she couldn't think straight but knew Tracy had finally stopped, staring up at her with half opened eyes and brought one hand up to wipe the side of her lips. " Y-You expect me to eat pizza's.. If you injure my jaw..? " Cerbera still managed to speak out teasingly, she tried to save up her strength, so she needed to go with something dirty and that was to distract Tracy. " Didn't know.. You liked to hurt me.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:04 pm

"I guess I forgot..." Tracy looked away and scratched the back of her head, giggling like a reckless child who didnt think twice what she had done. The redhead would stay on top of Cerbera though, starting to swing her right arm around as she prepared to finish the raven haired girl off. If they didnt hurry, they wouldnt make it in time, and they'd have to pay the pizza's full price! And knowing Cerbera, she'd surely eat a lot just to make her pay for hurting her so much. "Well well... I guess this is the end. When you wake up, we'll be having dinner."

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:07 pm

Cerbera's eyes widened slightly, she knew what was going to happen and that would knock her out. Was she really going to lose the Era of Hell for this..? Finally the thoughts of losing came into her mind, that she might lose the only people she called family and that's something she couldn't! She gathered all her strength, glaring up at Tracy and growled up at her. " Even if it's you.. I won't.. Let you take away my family! " She then tried to arch her body up and twist it to the side, trying to throw Tracy off and against the wall near them!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:44 pm

Tracy's punch wasnt able to connect as Cerbera bucked her right off her, making her fall to the mat and roll over onto her side, ending up pretty close to the wall. "F-Family...?" She didnt quite understand what her opponent could have meant by that. The Era of Hell, Cerbera's family? Immediatly, Seraphim's image came to her mind. Her sister... her family. And not only her. Everyone in the White Gale was part of her family. She cared about them as much as they cared about her.

In that moment, she would understand. As she was fighting for her family, the White Gale, Cerbera was also fighting for her own family, which turned out to be the Era of Hell. She'd slowly get back up on her feet, staring at her raven haired opponent from where she was.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:04 pm

Suddenly Cerbera had found the strength from within, kicking herself up upon both feet, she knew she wasn't lasting, the single thoughts of her own family, people who faces and the crowd think are monsters, were infact the closest to her, they could never understand, but heels always understood why faces were there for one another.

" People could never understand.. Why heels would seek eachother out.. " Cerbera crouched down, she prepared her finisher, she wasn't playing around with Tracy anymore.

" If people took the chance to understand why heels do the things they do.. Perhaps.. It would have never been this way. "

Cerbera rushed straight towards Tracy, deadeye'd to hit her, there was no turning back, either Tracy was going to get the finisher and hit the wall full force, or Cerbera would be stuck on that wall!

" Ascending Gale! " As ironic as the finisher sounded, this was a upgraded version just for Tracy. Cerbera spun her body three times, almost perfectly angled and balanced to make sure she would not slip, at the third spin she jumped up all of a sudden, extending her leg and directing it straight towards Tracy's face!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:14 pm

Tracy felt a little bad for Cerbera. She knew that she could find better people... Even if the Era of Hell was like her family, that didnt explain the bad deeds they did. If only they had been an honest and good organization, no one would have a reason to hate them. It was because of its members that everyone hated the Era of Hell. These thoughts only reminded her why she was having this match. She had to win... for the sake of everyone!

...However, as soon as she got back up to her feet, and before she had any time to move, Cerbera's finisher would connect with her face. The kick itself wouldnt knock her out, but the impact with the cage wall and the electricity running through her body would be the ones to make her pass out. "Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah~!!!" Tracy let out a heart-breaking scream as she was electrocuted. Moments later, she'd fall to the mat onto her front, black wiring marks all over her naked back as she laid on the ground, completely unconscious.

...Yes, that was it.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next