Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mistress Koopa

Go down

Mistress Koopa Empty Mistress Koopa

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:51 pm

Name: Lily Koopa
Alias: Mistress Koopa
Eyes: red
Hair: red
Height: 6'4ft
Weight: 250
Species: koopa
Alignment: Neutral but mostly on her own

Combat Information

Combat Personality: mean, sexual
Strategy: charge in and just fight..
Style: smothers, grappling, biteing, and all out moves
Preferred Matches: anything hard core or sexual

Stats rangeing 1-5
Endurance: 4
Strength: 5
Speed: 4
Defense: 4
Technique: 4
Difficulty: hard but some times easy

Mistress Koopa C19679693213ac977959a735dc79e696.jpg

finisher moves= tomb stone pile driver, Tomb stone pile driver revers face sit pin combo.
Lilly buster= Irish whip opponent into ropes when the bounce back at her she grabs them picking them up into the air and drops them down over her knee trying to get there stomach or back to hit her knee..

H-finisher= Tomb stone pile driver form heaven = gets opponent set up for a tomb stone pile driver holding them up in the air and attacks opponent privates with mouth or breasts when opponent sex starts to show they are going to cum, she attacks more fast but at the last moment finish's the pile driver as they come so they don't feel the pain till its too late to fight back.

OOOOO BABY..= when her opponent looks helpless to stop her form doing anything she wants to them.. shes mounts them wrapping her legs around them sliding there cock into her. as her arms move around there head and smother them between her breasts as she rides her opponent crushing them with her legs and smothering them with her breasts... if her opponent his female, she uses her tail to ram into them while smothering them with her breasts and crushing them between her legs..

Hard core H-Finisher: Warning this move got her kicked out of her last furry group: and dose this to any male she doesn't like...

mmmm are you a man or woman now?= trapping a helpless male opponent in the corner, she ties them to the ropes with there legs part.. she gets out of the ring to get a steel chair and slides it into the ring.. close to her opponent. she moves close to her opponent, getting down on her knees she uses her hands, mouth and breasts to work her opponent nice and hard.. once they looks like they my blow shes stops and licks her lips.. getting up and grabbing the steel chair.. she grins and swings the steel chair between there legs, trying to make sure to damage her male opponents man hood not caring if they cum or not..

((Okay i'm looking for someone to interview her.. pm if ya want.. with questions any man would ask a woman wrestler)))

Last edited by 471 on Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down