by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Summer and Winter Vs. Megumi and Tomomi

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Summer and Winter Vs. Megumi and Tomomi - Page 7 Empty Re: Summer and Winter Vs. Megumi and Tomomi

Post by zxn666 Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:50 am

Tomomi saw Winter coming at her, preparing to get ready to dodge the incoming blow. She held herself up on her knees, watching Winter approach. As Winter's leg shot forward, aiming at her gut, Tomomi quickly curled into a ball and rolled to the side, dodging the blow nimbly. She got on her knees, one hand still on her stomach, but she was recovering.

Megumi groaned as Summer maneuvered her into another more embarrassing position. She knew this position, Summer managed to pin Tomomi down this way and force her to cum in this position. But Megumi wasn't Tomomi, she had more strength, skill, and experience. So when Summer pressed down for a pin, Megumi pushed upwards and tried to break free from the hold, then trap Summer in a waistscissor!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Summer and Winter Vs. Megumi and Tomomi - Page 7 Empty Re: Summer and Winter Vs. Megumi and Tomomi

Post by anegge Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:37 am

Winter growled, this girl's ability to avoid her attacks was really pissing her off. She reached down to grab a shock of her opponent's pink hair and pull her up. Now she'd see how the girl dealt with another knee to the stomach!

Summer was equally put off as Megumi exerted her full strength pushing her back into a waist scissors. Summer reached down and put her hands on the girl's forearms again keeping them down, it wasn't a pin anymore, but at least she had something. She slipped up on her knees trying to get a little more leverage.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Summer and Winter Vs. Megumi and Tomomi - Page 7 GXChUKwSummer and Winter Vs. Megumi and Tomomi - Page 7 1BElGMISummer and Winter Vs. Megumi and Tomomi - Page 7 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:51 am

Tomomi wasn't able to break free completely from Winter's grasp. She gasped as her hair was grabbed and she got pulled up, looking at Winter with pain in her eyes. Suddenly, Winter's knee slammed into her gut, wounding her already bruised stomach even more. Tomomi gasped, a bit of spittle flying out of her mouth. Tomomi however wasn't going to let her get away with this. She pushed forward, attempting to ram into Winter's gut and tackle the girl onto the mat.

Megumi wasn't able to sit up thanks to Summer's hands keeping her down, pinning her arms at her sides. Summer got onto her knees, Megumi kept her scissors up on Summer's waist. She decided she had to get up. Megumi twisted to the side, hoping to unbalance Summer and bring her down to her side.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:12 pm

Winter raised her eyebrows as she was tackled and driven backward. It was odd because it played right into the move Winter had been planning. She clasped her hand around the back of Tomomi's neck converting part of her momentum into pulling her into a front headlock. Of course, the pink haired idol had plenty of momentum to spare and as she threw Winter off balance Winter used it to bulldog the girl face first into the mat.

Megumi twisted to one side fiercely causing Summer to groan with pain, but she moved one hand back pressing it to the mat to improve her balance. It left Megumi twisting in vain. Summer swiftly reached her other hand back (leaving Megumi's arms free) and grabbed her under her right ankle trying to pop the scissors apart at it's weak point while Megumi was putting stress on it with her hip rotation. If it worked she would pull the leg up and try to convert it into an ankle lock, catching Megumi by surprise and rolling her over on her stomach.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Summer and Winter Vs. Megumi and Tomomi - Page 7 GXChUKwSummer and Winter Vs. Megumi and Tomomi - Page 7 1BElGMISummer and Winter Vs. Megumi and Tomomi - Page 7 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:32 am

Tomomi gasped when her head smashed onto the mat, her take down getting turned into a painful bulldog. It wasn't what Tomomi had been planning; she hoped to get Winter on the mat and start to grapple with her on the mat. It would've worked, since Tomomi was pretty good at mat wrestling, but with this Winter had Tomomi trapped. She lay on the mat, moaning slightly, hands on her head. "Ohhh..." Tomomi moaned.

Megumi gasped when Summer broke the scissors, pulling them apart by the ankles and then locking her legs in an ankle lock. "No!" she gasped as Summer forced her to roll over and suffer the pain. Megumi desperately looked to Tomomi, finding her incapacitated in Winter's grasp. She was on her own. Megumi gritted her teeth from the pain, and began twisting her body in another direction, hoping to get around and grab Summer's arms to pull her hold apart.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:23 am

Winter grinned darkly as Tomomi groaned, "Didn't dodge that, did ya'? You little..." Then she quickly grabbed her by the hair trying to pull her up just far enough to straddle her neck. She reached down to hook the girl under the waist so she could pull her upside down and leap forward to drive the girl down into the mat with a skull shattering piledriver.

Summer twisted her opponent's leg firmly wanting to do some damage while she had the chance. This fierce girl was giving her much more of a run for her money than Tomomi had, if she could just keep her locked up. She saw Megumi start to twist trying to reach back towards her and had an idea. Quickly rotating Megumi's leg she set the girl's ankle across her other leg in the shape of a four folding her other calf up and pressing her own thigh up to hook the girl's legs in place. Then as Megumi strained back towards her she leaned forward trying to grab onto her wrists and pull her back into a surfboard stretch.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:54 am

Tomomi gasped as Winter grabbed her hair and pulled her up. She still felt too dazed to fight back, completely confused. Thus, Winter easily led Tomomi into position, trapping her head and grabbing her around the waist. Tomomi still had a little bit of fight left though. With all of her remaining strength, she tried to straighten up and hopefully lift Winter off the ground, which would at least unbalance Winter and keep her from going through with the planned piledriver.

Megumi thought she could break free, but Summer's skill proved even better than hers. She suddenly felt her legs getting twisted around into a figure four position behind her back, and then grabbing her arms and pulling her into an even more painful combined surfboard stretch. "Ahh!" Megumi cried in pain. This was bad, Megumi did not know how to break free from this. She struggled in Summer's grasp but they were ultimately fruitless unless Summer's grip slips or she decides to let Megumi go.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:11 am

Winter huffed as Tomomi strained starting to lift her off the ground. Fortunately, she had yet to grab onto the girl's waist tightly. Before Tomomi could flip her over the opposite why Winter clasped her hands bringing them down in a haymaker across Tomomi's back. She wasn't sure where that would leave her but it was better than getting tossed violently off the girl's back.

Summer pulsed her grip rhythmically pulling at both her shoulders and arching her back simultaneously as Megumi suffered in her tight lock. She could sense that Megumi had given into her entrapment, which was good but the brunette was also infamous for never giving up. Summer was going to keep her trapped in this agonizing hold as long as she could handle.

Last edited by 121 on Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:24 am

Tomomi thought she would be able to break free, but then Winter's violent counterattack put an end to that. The blow knocked the air out of Tomomi from behind, staggering her, nearly making her fall onto her knees. It stopped Tomomi from lifting Winter up, and would allow the dark-haired girl to grab her around the waist and put her through the piledriver.

"Hah... hah..." Megumi panted weakly as Summer tortured her back and legs in the submission. The pain was evident on her face, where her beautiful features were distorted from the sheer strain of holding the pain back. "Don't worry, I can take this!" Megumi thought, "I won't lose to something like this!" She was holding out through will alone, her stubbornness keeping her from giving up.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:08 am

Winter pressed her hips in on the girl's neck squeezing her between her thighs for a moment as she leaned down her small breasts pressing into the girl's lower back. Every thing seemed to be moving in slow motion as she huffed in a breath of air readying herself to lift Tomomi upside down. For a moment a she finished whipping the girl up into the air the idol felt weightless to her, which was not a sensation that was likely to stay with her long. So, the cruel Japanese fighter bent her knees leaping up as she pulled her legs up around the girl a bit so that the girl's head would be the first to collide with the hard canvas.

"How's this, going to give up?" asked Summer wanting to hear Megumi's will from her own mouth. Even if the girl wouldn't submit this move would be wearing down her leg, her back and even her arms a bit. Summer gave a little backward roll forcing Megumi to arch upward towards her more. The prime target here in Summer's opinion was the crimson warrior's back.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next