by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 124 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tomomi and Summer- Aftermath

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Tomomi and Summer- Aftermath Empty Tomomi and Summer- Aftermath

Post by zxn666 Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:51 am

Tomomi helped Summer limp backstage, opening the door to the locker room and leading Summer inside. Tomomi was giving Summer the chance to finish what she wanted to do to her in the match, but she wasn't just going to give Summer that chance. No, after the humiliation wore off, Tomomi wanted some kind of revenge. She made a devious little plan in her head. Summer seemed to be a little incapacitated right now, why not try to take advantage of her backstage? She led the Irish redhead to a bench, and helped her sit down and get comfortable.

"How's your leg feeling?" Tomomi asked, "Better now?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Tomomi and Summer- Aftermath Empty Re: Tomomi and Summer- Aftermath

Post by anegge Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:57 am

Summer smiled weakly. She had no real reason to lie here, "Not really, I mean, a little but it'll still be hard to walk on." She grimaced, "What exactly did you mean that I get to finish what I started though?" she inquired her gaze drawn like a magnet to Tomomi's assets as she licked her lips.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Tomomi and Summer- Aftermath GXChUKwTomomi and Summer- Aftermath 1BElGMITomomi and Summer- Aftermath UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:06 am

Tomomi smiled insidiously. "Well, you look like you really want these," Tomomi said, touching her breasts and making them bounce a little, "But I have a little condition." She leaned in and looked deeply into Summer's eyes.

"If you can beat me in a little sex match, right here, I'll let you play with my breasts all you want," Tomomi said, "But if I win, I'll have free rein over your body." She pressed in so that their faces were nearly touching. "Alright?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:18 am

Summer looked around. Their match had been the last of the night, so there was no one else around. Her heart surged with excited ambition. This kind of game was a first for her, but Tomomi had folded easily in the ring to her. She had done similar things with Yatori, even endurance style matches, but this was a girl she hardly knew and no rescue awaited either girl. The loser would literally be at the other girl's mercy. "I accept. What are the rules of this match?" she asked reaching up to cup the girl's ass with both hands as she did.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Tomomi and Summer- Aftermath GXChUKwTomomi and Summer- Aftermath 1BElGMITomomi and Summer- Aftermath UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:30 am

Tomomi smiled when Summer accepted the match. "Excellent. The rules are simple," she said, "We fuck each other until one of us can't take it anymore and submits to the other. Then the winner will have free rein over the loser's body, and can do whatever she wants. Submitting is really rather self-defeating, since I have no doubt that if I give, you'll still do me."

Tomomi grabbed the back of Summer's swimsuit. "I am giving you the chance to do whatever you want with me though," she said. Tomomi licked her lips, "And I'm giving myself the chance to do the same to you. So then, shall we get started?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:43 am

Summer had overwhelmed Tomomi before by being aggressive and she intended to proceed with that battle plan here too. Instead of replying in words she did so with actions using the position of her hands to pull down the girl's skirt again and press her clit first into a scissor position with the red head. Then the eager Irish woman rolled her hips to the side trying to dump Tomo of the bench onto the ground with Summer on top of her. If she could hook one leg up and to the side as she scissored the girl's vulnerable clit that would give her even more of an advantage.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:55 am

Tomomi gasped when Summer pulled her skirt down and fully exposed her again. She retaliated quickly, pulling down the straps of Summer's swimsuit and exposing her breasts. Before she could strip Summer entirely, Tomomi felt Summer churn her hips, and suddenly she was scissoring with Summer, her wet slit pressed up against Summer's barely covered sex. Then, Summer twisted and she fell onto the floor, landing with a painful thud. Summer was on top now, and pressing up against Tomomi's vulnerable sex. She tried to grab Tomomi's leg, but Tomomi avoided that by flailing around and attempting to kick Summer away, before she could get an advantage that was too big.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:03 am

Summer skidded back along the tile floor as she was kicked free of her scissors attack. Summer smirked as she looked down at her nude chest. "Let's skip past the foreplay here." she suggested getting to her feet and peeling her suit off completely before tossing it to the side. "What position do you want to try first, Tomo?"

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:11 am

Tomomi got up and dusted herself off. She tossed her skirt aside, and then undid the clasp on her top, tossing that aside too. They were both clad only in their boots now, their more important parts exposed. "Which position?" Tomomi said. She faked an indecisive look. "How about... whichever position I force you into!" Tomomi ran at Summer, aiming to slam into the girl and grapple her into a compromising position.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:31 pm

With Summer's injured foot the moonlight dancer was able to take her down easily moving into a straddling position on her stomach facing the red head eagerly. Tomomi had plenty of options at this point, but she seemed indecisive about what she was doing and she had failed to pin Summer's arms down quickly enough. Summer had instinctively wrapped her arms behind the girl's back in a poor version of a hug preventing a full pin and pulling her upper body up just enough that she could lap at the girl's down hanging nipple.

Summer was waiting for the moment when Tomomi would shift her weight so she could kick off to the side with her free leg and roll back on top.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next