Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 185 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 184 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Round 4: Kokona vs Gemma

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Round 4: Kokona vs Gemma Empty Round 4: Kokona vs Gemma

Post by anegge Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:20 am

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/kawaii-league-f27/kokona-teddy-bear-kumashiro-t16.html:23up8imt]Round 4: Kokona vs Gemma 17-0100121129M.jpg[/url:23up8imt]vs.[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/kawaii-league-f27/baby-blossom-gemma-piper-t383.html:23up8imt]Round 4: Kokona vs Gemma 20-0858188934T.jpg[/url:23up8imt]

Sumo panties match; win by submission during a wedgie;competitive style

Kokona proudly ran out onto the ramp in her fundoshi, once again topless and offering plenty of milkshake for her adoring fans. This match was gonna be sweet, for her at least, she sort of felt sorry for Gemma honestly. There was no way the gymnast could hope to compete on Kokona's favorite match type. She climbed up into the ring with a pair of huge hops exuding excited energy. Then she gave a sumo crouch stomping the canvas into an earthquake to uproarious cheers that were matched only by the grin on her face.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Round 4: Kokona vs Gemma GXChUKwRound 4: Kokona vs Gemma 1BElGMIRound 4: Kokona vs Gemma UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Round 4: Kokona vs Gemma Empty Re: Round 4: Kokona vs Gemma

Post by Kelsea Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:29 pm

After Koko had made her entrance, Gemma came out onto the rampway with “Both of you, dance like you want to win!” from the Neon Genesis Evangelion OST playing in the background. She was topless, again having to show off her delicate and ripe kawaii orbs as she worn a cute pink sumo sash down below, the same pink as the leotard she normally wore.

This was the worst kinda of match with the worst opponent in this tournament pretty, Gemma she'd drawn the short straw here... But after a bit of despair backstage she had still syked herself up and come out with a soft smile on her face.

She climbed into the ring opposite Koko, nodding to her opponent.

"Baby Blossom may have a big task on her hands here today... Will the supple french gymnast have any chance here of pulling the upset of the tournament, or will she suffer her first defeat here in AFW..? Well, we shall find out." She said as she reached her arms up in front of her chest, gripping her hands into fists...

Spotlight
characters:
Round 4: Kokona vs Gemma ELZuoMvRound 4: Kokona vs Gemma OG5hnuaRound 4: Kokona vs Gemma Cg3CzYmRound 4: Kokona vs Gemma 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:18 pm

Kokona looked a bit confused. Why was Gemma talking like that? "Ara?" Then she brightened up and responded, "The second one! It's the second one." with a playful smirk. "Let's try our hardest, okay, Gemma?" she suggested as she stepped forward to embrace the girl's waist, gripping her pink bottoms tightly.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Round 4: Kokona vs Gemma GXChUKwRound 4: Kokona vs Gemma 1BElGMIRound 4: Kokona vs Gemma UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:14 am

Gemma knew her only chance against Koko was speed and agility, but it was gonna be difficult to utilize that in this kind of match. She purposefully but subtly made sure her small arms slipped on the inside of Koko's arms when she reached around to grip Koko's sash in return for the starting position... Kokona's large breasts pressing down upon Gemma's naked small orbs

As soon as the bell rang, Gemma tried to throw her arms open to break Koko's hold on her sash rather then go toe to toe in a test of wedgies. If the gymnast was successful, she'd try and slip under Koko's arm so that her petite form could slide around behind the big sumo kawaii

Spotlight
characters:
Round 4: Kokona vs Gemma ELZuoMvRound 4: Kokona vs Gemma OG5hnuaRound 4: Kokona vs Gemma Cg3CzYmRound 4: Kokona vs Gemma 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:01 pm

Kokona gasped slightly as her grip was broken but as soon as Gemma started to slip to one side of her she pulled her arm back down around the girl's waist trapping her against her side. It wasn't as good as a headlock, to be sure, but Gemma was small enough that it would be hard for her to break back out of Koko's firm grasp. "No, no, this isn't gonna be like my last match." chided the sumo as she brought her other hand over to give the bent over girl a solid upward wedgie.

(So, Koko wanted a front headlock, but was too slow and got a "tummy"lock instead.)

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:06 pm

Gemma huffed out as she felt Koko's relatively big arm come around her waist, locking her body against Koko's side... She wriggled a bit, feeling kinda stuck in the bigger girl's strong hold. The next thing Gemma knew, Koko's hand was at the back of her sash and yanked up firmly.

Baby Blossom let out a squeek noise, the faint pink sash slipped inbetween her butt cheeks nicely and pulled up on her mound enough to make the cute french gymnast's feet leave the mat for a second in an adorable looking hop. She huffed out a soft breath, her butt cheeks sticking up and back for the crowds viewing pleasure as Koko maintained the position.

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:08 pm

Koko pulled up on the wedgie again hopping backward into a sitting position to bulldog Gemma's little form onto the canvas. If it worked she would slide up onto her upper back and put her hands between the girl's thighs trying to spread them so the gymnast would do the splits for her.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:00 pm

"nh!" Gemma grunted as the sumo sash was given another good yank, forcing the material to slip a bit between her butt cheeks and made the view for the audience all the more pleasureable. As Koko dropped backwards, because Gemma arms was free and Koko was holding onto her waist, she was at least able to get her arms in the way of the fall and block the impact quite a bit.

As the much bigger kawaii let go of her to try and straddle her lower back, Baby Blossom quickly scrambled forwards on her hands and knees, her butt cheeks gently bumping and rubbing against the underside of Kokona's crotch as she narrowly misses getting sat on. Gemma feet frantically kicked back at Koko's back was she scrambled away, trying to buy herself some time

Last edited by 2 on Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:34 am

Kokona's attack was not as effective as she had expected. Her pastel pink prey quickly wormed her way out from between Koko's squat giving her a sharp donkey kick on the way out. The kick did not actually strike where Gemma had been expecting, but giving Koko's thick butt a boot landed the sumo face down on the canvas just as well.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:29 pm

Gemma moved up onto her knees after her great escape and turned to see Koko down on the mat face down, her large rounded butt sticking up in the air a bit.

"Its time for Baby Blossom Gemma Piper to make her revival.." Gemma said as she moved her hands out in a ready position, eyeing Koko's butt for a moment before suddenly launching herself forwards.. Gemma's soft small orbs would press right into Koko's back as the French gymnast drapped herself over the sumo wrestler, her crotch ended up right against Kokona's butt cheeks as she grasped onto her sash at either side of her hips and tried to heave up and back on them.

"Baby wedgie!!!"

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next