by Yori Today at 4:00 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by Underdog21 Today at 3:00 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Yesterday at 11:27 pm

» One Knight in Hel- Triin vs Bianka Hardcore
by Lilybell Mon May 27, 2024 9:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 37 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 37 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sex Wars title belt- Chigusa Vs. Tai(Complete)

2 posters

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Sex Wars title belt- Chigusa Vs. Tai(Complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sex Wars title belt- Chigusa Vs. Tai

Post by zxn666 Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:11 pm

Chigusa rolled backwards to get some distance between them, then got onto her knees. "Heh, there'll be plenty more before this match is over," Chigusa said, slowly getting up onto her feet, "I'll make sure you spend a lot more time underneath me." After she got onto her feet, she wasted no time, moving forward to try and grapple with him, aiming to grab his arm and then whip him to the ropes.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Sex Wars title belt- Chigusa Vs. Tai(Complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sex Wars title belt- Chigusa Vs. Tai

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:22 am

Tai mearly chuckled in reply to her comment before he was whipped to the ropes, bouncing off them and heading back towards Chigusa, Tai, expecting a clothesline or dropkick, would tuck his head down, meaning to duck such moves.

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:34 am

Chigusa was aiming for a clothesline, but when Tai ducked and her strike whiffed on nothing but air, Chigusa changed tactics. She ran towards the ropes as well, spinning around and bouncing off of them to charge right back at Tai, hopefully before he turns his back. Chigusa would then use the extra momentum to try a dropkick on Tai, hoping that it would catch him off guard.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:42 am

The follow up to Tai's duck was to bounce off the ropes behind Chigusa, and tackle her on the comeback, when he saw her running towards him however, he was surprised at her speed and took the dropkick full force to his chest, their combined momentums enough that after being kicked he slid a little forward upon hitting the mat....just enough for Chigusa's post dropkick falling body to land on his, making him cry out and kick his legs a bit from the back to back impact!

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:56 am

Chigusa landed hard on Tai's body unintentionally, her butt crashing into his chest. She was actually a bit stunned by the fall as well, lying on top of Tai for a second before she realized what had happened. She quickly sat up and found herself sitting right over Tai's face again.

Chigusa decided, with a smirk, to really embarrass this man. She bounced upwards and landed butt-first on Tai's face, hitting him with a weak butt-slam designed to embarrass him more than hurt him. "Like it down there?" Chigusa said, bouncing up again and again just to rub it in.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:08 am

Tai groaned as he lay underneath Chigusa, grunting at each small butt slam, the crowd laughing and taking pictures of her cotten panties, barely visible as her skirt rose up when she sat down, smacked on his face, making him blush, very embarrassed at how she was toying with him, his only relief that she wasnt going for a pin, after a few more bounces though, Tai growled, wanting her to stop, when she landed next he would lift his arms and grab her sides, not very strongly, but just enough so that when she lifted her butt again, his head would rise up with it, with him pressing his face tightly against it so that she could feel it, If he was lucky, the move would freak her out and make her back away from him, if he wasnt lucky, shed just sit down again and give him an even worse head smash!

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:17 am

Chigusa only noticed that Tai was holding onto her and still burying his head into her crotch. That move freaked her out a little bit, and also the fact that Tai's face was wedged in so tightly into her butt that it was extremely distracting. She immediatly tried to back off, scooting back onto his stomach, hoping that Tai would let her go and not follow her.

"What are you doing you pervert?!" Chigusa screamed as she moved back, her hands shooting down to smooth out her skirt in the back.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:25 am

Tai gasped in relief as his plan worked, causing her to scoot off of his face, allowing him clean air and to be free of her evil ass bounces!!! Of course, he still had a problem in that she was sitting on his chest, smirking as he saw how flustered she was, He would reply "Getting you off of me...that was step one...and heres step two!" and with that rather crappy taunt, He would try to suck in his stomach and push his hands off the mat to try and push himself into sitting up just enough to smack his palms onto her breasts, just enough to shove her off of him, if it worked, he would follow up by rolling away and getting to his knees, if it failed, he would grab her breasts to keep himself from falling all the way onto his back again!

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:31 am

Chigusa was certainly a bit too flustered to fight back, and Tai's next move only made it worse. He sat up and with little warning, grabbed her breasts. Chigusa freaked out at this point, her hands clenching into fists as she threw a wild punch straight at Tai's face, screaming as she went.

"Pervert!" she shouted as her fist sped towards Tai's face.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:37 am

"GAH!" Tai cried out as she ended up smashing her fist right into the center of his nose, a small amount of blood starting to pour of it as he let go of her breasts and landed on the mat, both hands cupping his nose as his legs kicked from the pain of it "Son of a bitch my Nose!!!"

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next