Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:51 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Anya the greek warrior (complete!!!)

Go down

Anya the greek warrior (complete!!!) Empty Anya the greek warrior (complete!!!)

Post by luffy316 Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:33 pm

Name: Anya Torta
Sex: female
Eyes: blue
Hair: black
Height: 5’️9”
Weight: 144 lbs
Nationality: Greek

Anya the greek warrior (complete!!!) 155392-I1VW8V0.png

Favored moves: head blows, knees sometimes
Finishing move/s:
Air Breaker: when she’️s allowed to use her legs. Leaps at her foe while spinning, hitting them with a kick to the head before turning and smashing her knee into their head and driving them to the mat with it.

Featherweight Shots: lunges at her opponent, crouches low, and throws a series of jabs at their crotch. This is not meant to be a low blow, really, as she actually delivers barely any pressure with the punches, pulling back so they’️re more arousing than painful.

Entrance music: unnamed guitar music. She created it.

Appearance: a tall, muscular Greek girl with ivory skin, dark hair, and almost always oiled up if there’️s even a notion of a fight. She mimics a gladiator’️s air and style, often wearing leathers or similar. Likes to fight topless, or nude if the staff feels like letting her. She may even wear a loincloth in public if she’️s especially in the mood.

Style: Anya is a rough and direct woman, relentless but fair. She strongly adheres to her code of honor, but loves a powerful, fair fight where she can let herself go on an enemy without shame or distaste. She has long reach and good height, and lots of power, but not a real heavyweight and unfamiliar with most erotic techniques. She has gradually learned that she really, really enjoys them, though, something of a closet fetish for boxing gloves during sexual play

Match Preference: boxing, sometimes no holds barred (out of decency, but they can be her favorites)

Personality: Anya was trained to be serious, honest, and brave, which can sometimes clash with her social skills. She always speaks her mind, which can be sometimes humorous since she uses an ancient dialect (“thee and thou”). She does it to honor her ancestors of gladiators, warriors, and warriors, though it really doesn’️t accomplish much besides confuse and throw off her foes. She does wish to fit in better socially, but feels at home in the ring, sometimes prone to smile even when she’️s hit or losing

Past: Anya’️s past is somewhat dull in the sense that it was largely with a common theme. She quickly found a teacher for kickboxing in elementary school, a child prone to fights for sport and being too rough in her young years. She wound up using this as an outlet, then an obsession, learning traditional boxing as well. She kept at this for ages, but remained fairly amateur in actual fights out of preference, not knowing how well her ancient style and personality would respond to the pro leagues. She finally entered the AFW, where she wishes to be an honorable and victorious fighter at all costs!

Likes: opera, samurai movies, buff celebrities (“Ahhh, my fair Russell Crowe…”)
Dislikes: cowards, thieves, anything dishonorable, losing her temper

Fun Facts-
-Anya delights in fast food. She has been known to binge on it, though just to overwork herself the next day to work it off.
-Anya, though taught an ancient warrior’️s dialect and style, doesn’️t know much about Greek history. She has been known to mix her past/origins up with French, Roman, even Japanese samurai.
-Anya comprehends almost all modern speech, but her master taught her to use it instead at a young age to better honor and represent her ancestors and style. She even knows a bit of English, Italian, Japanese, and Chinese, from various fighters she’️s made friends with in her travels. Though she accepts all decent-hearted people as friends, she seems to find that she only has strong friends.

*pic bu anbx. kickass artist who does a lot of boxing pics
http://anbx.deviantart.com/

Last edited by 125 on Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:37 pm; edited 2 times in total

luffy316

Back to top Go down