by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 2 Bots

hunter of speed

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hitomi Vs. Vallerie

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hitomi Vs. Vallerie Empty Hitomi Vs. Vallerie

Post by zxn666 Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:41 am

Standard MAtch

Win by submission, pin, or KO

Hitomi Vs. Vallerie 201005310144318d3.jpg

[size=150:2ewtak8c]VS.

Hitomi Vs. Vallerie BlackGuitar.jpg

"Mind as Judgement" played over the speakers, signaling the entrance of Hitomi the merciless brawler. The crowd immediately rose to their feet, clapping and cheering loudly, expecting some kind of brutal brawl to begin in the ring. But when Hitomi walked out, the crowd's cheers became a little less excited. They were a little confused by her new look; the new costume possessing little of the dark appearance she had before. Instead, her white costume with pink trimmings actually made her look very... cute. Most of the crowd didn't know what to think of this.

When Hitomi slipped into the ring, she waved first to the crowd, then grabbed a microphone. "Alright all you pigs in the audience, listen up!" she shouted, "You're all here to see blood, right? You wanna see a brawl like none you've ever seen before? Well, you'll get that fight!" The crowd cheered, interrupting Hitomi's speech. "You'll get that fight," Hitomi continued after the crowd died down, "But it will be the last one you see from me. I won't be a brawler any longer. I didn't join AFW to continue what I've been doing before." The crowd's cheers died down in confusion. Some of them even began to boo.

"Aww shut up!" Hitomi shouted at the booers, "You'll get your entertainment tonight. I might be retiring from brawling, but I plan to go out with a bang!" The crowd began cheering again. Hitomi raised her fist in the air, tossing the microphone out of the ring.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Hitomi Vs. Vallerie Empty Re: Hitomi Vs. Vallerie

Post by Darius Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:55 am

The slightly touching moment that Hitomi had shared with the crowd would immediately be shot down as the opening rifts of Lita Ford's 'Betrayal; shredded through the arena. It was the ominious signal that one of the AFW's newest wrestler had arrived. Walking out from backstage was a slim, dark haired girl with piercing yellow eyes. She wore black jeans and a long black top that ended just short of her waist. On her back was black electric guitar of unique design, slung over her shoulder on a strap. This was Vallerie Crown.

With a deep scowl at the ring ahead Vallerie set off down the aisle, completely ignoring the cheering crowd. Once at the ring she climbed inside, headed to her corner, and got a good look at her opponant. Immediately she was not impressed. "Great. I get to fight the bubblegum princess in my first match," she muttered, loud enough for Hitomi to hear.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:19 am

"Bubblegum princess?!" Hitomi thought. This newbie had no idea what she was dealing with. Hitomi immediately became angry, her more cheerful demeanor disappearing in an instant. Her smile fell off her face, and instead got replaced by a nasty scowl.

"And yet again I get to fight trash," Hitomi said, sighing to herself, "Isn't there anyone with an ounce of talent in this place?" She cracked her knuckles, and settled into a fighting stance, left side forward (Hitomi is left handed, which is why her left arm has more protection).

"I'm guessing you don't want to talk," Hitomi said, "Very well, let's just get this over with!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:34 am

Vallerie noticed the sudden change of attitude, and the look on Hitomi's face certainly didn't match her outfit. Val didn't care though. The look on Hitomi's face wouldn't matter when it was covered in her own blood. "One question," Val interupted before the match could begin. "Have you heard of someone called Saah Gatt in this league?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:29 pm

"Sarah Gatt?" Hitomi said. She looked at Vallerie for a second, debating whether or not to tell this woman about what had happened between them in the past. After looking at Vallerie for a few seconds, Hitomi decided this woman wasn't enough of a threat to warrant caution.

"Yeah, I know her," Hitomi said, "I beat her a couple of weeks back. What's her to you?

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:13 pm

Vallerie's eyes widened in shock at Hitomi's words about Sarah Gatt. That couldn't be true. Sarah was unbeatable! This pink wearing skank managed to beat Sarah when Val herself couldn't?

Vallerie removed the guitar from her back. "What the fuck did you just say?" she growled dakly. She turned her back to place her guitar in the corner ropes. "That's a fucking joke. You beat Sarah? Don't make me laugh..."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:21 pm

"Yeah I beat her," Hitomi said, "She was trash, just like the rest of the idiots I've faced." She cracked her knuckles again, getting ready for the brawl to come.

"Don't believe me? I'll prove it to you," Hitomi said, "I'll beat you so bad you'll never want to fight, ever again! Now come and fight!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:21 pm

Vallerie's eyes narrowed on Hitomi. SHe was burning with rage after hearing that a wimp like Hitomi had beaten Sarah. Well, she'd just have to see what this princess was made of. "Fine then," Val growled. She raised her fists at the ready. "Show me what you're made of."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:37 am

Hitomi smirked, raising her hands into a fighting stance again. "I doubt that you really want to see what I'm made of," Hitomi said, "But you asked for it!" She quickly closed the distance between them, hands raised. She would try a quick punch with her left hand to distract Vallerie, so that her true strike, a kick down at her legs, could land.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:48 am

Vallerie didn't move as Hitomi charged at her. She stayed right hwere she was until Hitomi was in range. Completely ignoring the feint Val would send a swift but effective chop straight to Hitomi's throat before she could get her kick off.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next