Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Jeff's Punishment, Juli vs Jennifer

3 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Jeff's Punishment, Juli vs Jennifer - Page 5 Empty Re: Jeff's Punishment, Juli vs Jennifer

Post by luffy316 Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:42 am

Juli laughed mockingly back. "You? Over me?" She pushed herself forward, letting her big tits and belly shoving into Jeniffer's. "Little lady, I have had more experience that your silly little sex life will have, and that makes a world of difference in a place like this. I could render you as helpless as little..." Her cheeks parted as she flexed them. FRRT. "Stinky down here if I so chose..."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Jeff's Punishment, Juli vs Jennifer - Page 5 Empty Re: Jeff's Punishment, Juli vs Jennifer

Post by Whipwreck Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:51 am

"Well, we'll just have to see then huh Juli?" Jennifer would smile at Juli, blasting a huge fart into Jeff's mouth, sighing in relief. "Listen Juli, we shouldn't argue about this, if we do this team won't go far will it? Although, maybe you can help me with something, I have a brother in this league, and he is such a naughty boy, would you be interested in using him as a slave?" Jennifer would ask, blasting another huge fart.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:25 am

Jeff had been fading in and out of consciousness, and his eyes watered as Juli's and Jennifer's gas fumed over his nose and mouth. Jeff had then passed out, not getting enough air as Juli and Jennifer could feel the the light breathing of Jeff, both knowing that he was out now.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:43 am

Juli smirked, clenching her belly to release a fart big enough to rival Jen's into her pet's face. "Mm... we'll need some pecking order established eventually, but now it's play time. Isn't it, puppy-chan? Awww... he's sleeping!"

She'd slide off of Jeff, motioning for her to take up a box to cover his head (forget what they're called...), intent on putting it over his resting head and giving him a nice rude shower to wake him up

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:52 am

"I suppose you're right Juli!" Jennifer said, putting that box over Jeff's head , giggling as Juli was doing what she was doing. "Hehe! How naughty!"

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:54 am

Jeff might have been out, but he felt his head get moved and he felt something getting showered on him, he started to move around, wondering what he was showered with.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:51 pm

Juli saw the box secured and straddled it, her hefty weight held up by the sturdy wood. She rested her butt on it, fat cheeks squishing out over the edge while her asshole and vagina snuggly tucked into the hole. She motioned for a fresh water bottle from Jen, drinking it up and spreading her juicy thighs out to leak her urine into the box, hearing the flow hitting the wood and shifting herself until she heard it splashing on his face. She'd moan in delight at the shame she doubtlessly caused him, letting out a thick, especially foul fart into the box.

"Wakey now, Rover?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:29 am

"Hehehehehe! Oh Juli, I think he's awake now! Just look!" Jennifer would say, stroking his member, hard or not, he was going to be arosed with her soft touch. "Hey Juli, are we going ot do what I think what you want to do?" Jennifer would ask, wondering if the pegging came next.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:29 am

Juli raised an eyebrow thoughtfully to her. "Oh, everything you can imagine will be done to Rover in his ownership to me," she gloated vaguely. "But of course... turn him over. Pick me out a nice one, won't you? If he starts to drown in the mess in there, you can open the box and take the mouth if you wanted." She'd break wind into his box once more before hopping up to let Jen do her dirty work, opening up what looked like a tool closet to expose a vast variety of dildos, strapons, and vibrators

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:31 am

Jeff had no clue what was going on, all he knew was he was getting rolled over and he heard voices. He would struggle and tried to get out, but to no avail, he was still trapped, except his legs were now free....

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next