Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Today at 9:52 am

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 3:57 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 7:56 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 7:33 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 2:07 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 1 Bot

Deus001, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Jeff's Punishment, Juli vs Jennifer

3 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Jeff's Punishment, Juli vs Jennifer - Page 4 Empty Re: Jeff's Punishment, Juli vs Jennifer

Post by Whipwreck Sat May 29, 2010 4:53 pm

"Oh, this is getting good! I am going to help you Juli..." Jennifer said, grabing a whip and hitting him on the stomach with it a few times just to scar him.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Jeff's Punishment, Juli vs Jennifer - Page 4 Empty Re: Jeff's Punishment, Juli vs Jennifer

Post by Firecyde Sat May 29, 2010 5:15 pm

"OWWWW!" Jeff yelled out in pain, after Juli squeezed his balls, and Jennifer had whiped his stomach. "OW! Please stop, no more! Juli, I can't stand this any more, at least knock me out!" Jeff said, his face going cold as he realized the request he made in front of the two doms.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon May 31, 2010 6:21 am

Juli laughed aloud. "Why, Rover! You wouldn't be able to witness our majesty like that! What sort of a good pet falls asleep while his mistress has fun? Sleepy boys don't scream after all..."

She'd kneel down, taking a long greedy lick of his tool and darting her eyes to Jennifer. "Mmm, lovely work. You do know what you're doing..."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Mon May 31, 2010 7:03 am

"Why thank you! After doing this to convicts, this is just natural!" Jennfer would say, whiping him some more before talking again. "You know Juli, I think that you should change his view of the world, maybe make it a little more smelly too!" Jennifer said, suggesting that she would start to fart in his face.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Mon May 31, 2010 7:13 am

"OW! Ohhh, OW!" Jeff was switching between pain and pleasure, struggling after hearing what Jennifer said. "Don't even think about it!" Jeff yelled helplessly, not realizing that his yelling was falling on deaf ears.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:11 pm

"Or what?" Juli purred, strutting around to his front and letting her big ass jiggle as she did and making sure he saw the huge rump coming. "You don't seem to realize your awful position, my slutty little Rover...." She'd bend down near his head, blasting a quick but noisy fart into his face, unable to help but laugh. She'd grind her ass against his face, the fat cheeks resting on his face and sweaty skin rubbing her scent further on him

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:58 am

"Oh ho! That was a good one!" Jennifer said, sitting on Juli's lap, to add more weight to Jeff's situation. "So Juli, when we have our match, you know what will happen don't you? Because although it will be a good match, I'm going to win!" Jennifer would tease, putting her finger on Juli's chest.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:22 am

"MMMPPPHHHH!" Jeff yelped out as all that weight was on his face, squirming around as some of the gas was getting into his nose and some of it was getting into his mouth. If that was just a weak one, he would not want to know what a strong one was like.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:58 pm

Juli folded her arms, mptioning down at Jeff's face to encourage Jen's own gas. "Please. I am the fetish queen, and though big and beautiful, there's none so huge and lovely as I. She'd tip her legs a bit, blasting more farts into his nose. "I'll chew you up and spit you out and you'll like it, you prissy little angel you."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:36 pm

"Yes, you are big and beautiful, and I love that about you! But what you need to know is, oh hang on..." Jennifer adjusted herself so she was sitting on Juli's lap and had her ass hovering above Jeff's mouth, blasting a fart into his mouth."...Excuse me! Anyway, I'm not saying you are weak, I'm just saying I have an advantage with fighting!"

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next