Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Jeff's Punishment, Juli vs Jennifer

3 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Jeff's Punishment, Juli vs Jennifer - Page 2 Empty Re: Jeff's Punishment, Juli vs Jennifer

Post by Firecyde Sat May 08, 2010 8:39 am

"OW! No you fucking bitch! Wait...what the fuck do you mean?" Jeff said, squirming around, trying to get out. "Get this damn collar off of my neck! I'm not a damn dog to either one of you two!" Jeff shouted, not knowing all of what he was getting himself into with each word he was saying and bit of fight he was giving in front of them.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Jeff's Punishment, Juli vs Jennifer - Page 2 Empty Re: Jeff's Punishment, Juli vs Jennifer

Post by luffy316 Mon May 10, 2010 11:12 pm

Juli would grin and grab him by the collar, using it to yank him up to press her face near hiss, gently kissing once at his neck as if an afterthought.

"My dear, if you don't think THIS is being treated like a dog, we will be glad to go well beyond your expectations, no matter what they are... you see, as my slave, you will be reduced to some... mmm.... beautiful acts..." she purred sensually, clearly some effort put into not drooling over her painted lips.

"I will spare you from nothing, you little mongrel..." she said, voice still sweet. "I will demean you, spit on you, piss on you like the filth you are, force you to drink it, to smell our lovely gas, ride you like a useless human vibrator, whip you, pinch you, smother you, make you lick my perfect asshole clean, and fill you with your mistress' big, black, hard rubber dick until you scream and beg me to punish you like that all over again. You'll be caked in our and your juices before the night is through, precious..."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Tue May 11, 2010 12:26 am

"Oh yes! All of this sounds very fun! I do still get to do all of this to right Juli? Well, except for the last thing, I can get the mouth, and you can his ass! Because all of that sounds really fun!" Jennifer stated, going up to Jeff and petting him on the head. "Doesn't that sound fun Rover?"

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Tue May 11, 2010 1:09 am

"Fun? NO! Let me the fuck out of here!" Jeff said, getting the collar pulled on and squirming, wanting to escape from the two crazy women, which was probably to the enjoyment of both of the girls.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue May 11, 2010 3:32 am

"Good boy!" she praised carelessly. "Sit still now.... Jenn, be a dear and handle the bottom." She'd unbuckle her panties and straddle his face, her bulk squashing down on him as her pussy pushed into his face, sweaty and wet from their fight. "You'll lick me like a good puppy.... that, or run out of air, so I'd be sure to be good at it. I'll be sure to twist your hair if you're doing it wrong, so don't worry, precious."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Tue May 11, 2010 4:28 am

"Alright Juli, I'll pin down the bottom! Rover, I'd do as she says!" Jennifer said, sitting down on his crotch, rocking her hips a little at doing so. "Hehe! Oh this will be fun to watch! After all, I can learn from one of my heroes!" Jennifer said, jumping up and down slightly to tease Jeff.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Tue May 11, 2010 4:49 am

"Mmph!" Jeff had let out, unable to escape, as he was weighed down by the two women, getting a hard on at Jennifer's actions. Jeff figured that he was stuck now, so he decided to trace the outside of Juli's pussy, deciding this wasn't going to be the worst part of Juli's and Jennifer's playing.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri May 14, 2010 5:48 am

Juli moaned as she rode him, hips grinding heavily as she shut her eyes, enjoying the bareback riding of the man's face. She rapidly grew wet, her juices running down his cheeks as she hummed in pleasure, pussy widening to rub it over his face. Her fat thighs wrapped around his head, pulling him deeper and ass rubbing over his chest as she moaned and gasped when he did especially well. "Yes yes.... just a bit more, lovely little mutt!"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Fri May 14, 2010 5:58 am

"Hehe! Juli's having fun!" Jannifer chirped mockingly, bouncing up and down , feeling the hard on that Jeff had. "Oh, looks like Rover has a hard-on!" Jennifer said, removing his pants and started giving him a handjob. "Well, this will help you pleasure Juli!"

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Fri May 14, 2010 6:10 am

"Huh? OH!" Jeff had groaned slightly, still keeping the pace that he had before, only doing it more passionately as he was getting a handjob from Jennifer. Jeff had also swallowed some of Juli's juices on accident, probably entertaining Juli as he had swallowed the juices and had started to lose air.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next