Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:12 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 4:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 12:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 12:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 12:19 am

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 2 Bots

Panda

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Grudge match: Mighty Yukiko vs Beauty Ichigaya

2 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Grudge match: Mighty Yukiko vs Beauty Ichigaya - Page 10 Empty Re: Grudge match: Mighty Yukiko vs Beauty Ichigaya

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed May 12, 2010 9:25 pm

Yukiko stuck the landing perfectly, letting out a soft cough after landing on top of Ichigaya's body. It was over! Just 3 seconds away from the nightmare coming to end! Yukiko would immediately lay across Ichigaya's arms, pinning one arm down with both arms, and straddling her other arm. She watched as the ref slid over to begin the count.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Grudge match: Mighty Yukiko vs Beauty Ichigaya - Page 10 Empty Re: Grudge match: Mighty Yukiko vs Beauty Ichigaya

Post by Clyton Wed May 12, 2010 9:28 pm

"One!" The ref and the crowd counted at the same time as the ref's hand slammed down against the mat. The intensity is growing, and Ichigaya still seems to be out, not moving after that brutal splash.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed May 12, 2010 9:31 pm

Yukiko kept her pinned down firmly. She watched as the ref slammed her hand down a second time.

"Two!" It would finally be over. Just one more count, and Ichigaya would be forced to leave be, and never to bother her again. No more torture or torment, she would finally be able to rest easy!

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Wed May 12, 2010 9:36 pm

And the ref raised her hand for the final count, before slamming down. The crowd watched on in huge anticipation, ready to burst out in a victory voice. 'Am I going to lose? No, I can't! She's too good to let go of. Not only that she is fit to be my slave, but she is DESTINED to become my slave. And for her to stand up to me?! Even as going far as using my own finisher against me?!! She needs a proper punishment!!! ' And suddenly, Ichigaya's right hand raised up high almost instantly, rolling her shoulder up, and immediately, smashed her biceps into Yukiko's crotch VERY HARD in the process, unaware to the ref. Somehow, Ichigaya still kicked out, but she found her inner energy, after being fueled with thoughts of rage. She isn't going to lose this match. She is going to win! And in the process, destroy Mighty Yukiko!

Last edited by 553 on Wed May 12, 2010 9:57 pm; edited 4 times in total
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed May 12, 2010 9:55 pm

Yukiko saw the ref about to slam her hand down for the third time, and that's when she felt it. Pain. Intense pain between her legs. Her eyes lit up in shock from the sudden sensation. The crowd was stunned for a moment when they saw what Beauty had done, but the ref apparently didn't catch it. After a couple of seconds of silence, the arena was filled to the brim with boos and jeers towards Ichigaya as Yukiko fell on top of her, whimpering from the pain of the low blow.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Wed May 12, 2010 10:00 pm

Ichigaya's eyes suddenly shot open as she quickly panted for air, still feeling Yukiko on top of her. Her eyes were full of rage. She immediately pushed the girl off of her, before she slowly stood up herself, looking down at Yukiko while recovering from the damage she received. "I'm going to make sure that you will NEVER forget me for the rest of your life!" She then grabbed the girl by her hair and harshly pulled her up, before she snatched her arms around the girl's waist and bear hug her really hard to the point that she actually wants to break her back.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed May 12, 2010 10:05 pm

When she was pushed off, she rolled off of Ichigaya's body, and curled up, clutching herself between her legs. She heard Ichigaya's threat, then cried out as she was pulled up to her feet by her pink locks. Before she could even say a word, she was suddenly lifted off her feet in the bearhug.

"Gaahhhhh!!" She cried out as Beauty crushed her arms around her body, and felt intense pain in her back as Ichigaya showed the Mighty Yukiko no mercy.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Wed May 12, 2010 10:09 pm

Ichigaya continued to squeeze hard, wanting sure to weaken her to the point that she can't resist, because she had more plans for her after this. "You think you can stand up to me!? Beauty Ichigaya??!! Why did you think you lost all your matches against me? It was STUPID of you to challenge me again, knowing that your life could have been more pleasant if you haven't done so!" She shouted out in front of the girl's face, trying to discourage her as well.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed May 12, 2010 10:12 pm

Yukiko's face was contorted in pain as Ichigaya continued to squeeze tightly. She could hear her biting words, and clenched her teeth, looking back at her. "I.. had you beat... and you know it... You're nothing but an underhanded.. gh.. low brow.. agghhh... snake." She managed to retort.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Wed May 12, 2010 10:18 pm

Ichigaya grew more angrier after she heard that statement. She knew that Yukiko was lying to herself just to keep her hopes up high, since Ichigaya kicked out anyways. "You... YOU BITCH!!" And then suddenly, she gave one last squeeze before she released her, only to scoop her upside down and slam her down onto the mat in a regular body slam.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next