Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Round 2: Kokona Kumashiro vs Gogo Puffs

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Round 2: Kokona Kumashiro vs Gogo Puffs - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 2: Kokona Kumashiro vs Gogo Puffs

Post by anegge Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:40 pm

Kokona whimpered as the two big assed kawaii mutually wore each other down. Kokona had experienced this before in a match with Dixie, and it was likely to degenerate in messy ground (bed?) fighting if both the chubby girl's hurt their backs bad. She had to resolve the situation quickly.

"Give up." she begged, her voice betraying her own pain. She lifted Gogo up a little ready to change tactics if needed, but for the time being she simply clung onto Gogo inadvertently grinding firmly sex to sex with the girl as she tried to make the pressure mount.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Round 2: Kokona Kumashiro vs Gogo Puffs - Page 2 GXChUKwRound 2: Kokona Kumashiro vs Gogo Puffs - Page 2 1BElGMIRound 2: Kokona Kumashiro vs Gogo Puffs - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Round 2: Kokona Kumashiro vs Gogo Puffs - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 2: Kokona Kumashiro vs Gogo Puffs

Post by KreepKing Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:50 pm

"Aaammmpfff! Lemme change my clothes, dammit!"

Gogo spit from between clenched teeth. Her face heated red and her thighs refused to budge from Koko's waist. The pain in her spine was swelling over and it soon erupted to the rest of her back. Poor little Gogo. Her world was reduced to nothing but the needle-sharp pain blasting in her spine, Koko's breasts compressing her air, and Koko's fingers digging deeply into the rivers of Gogo's big, round butt.

"Nnnnnhhh....."

With any sort of rational option crumbling away in Koko hug, Gogo only had the desperate attempt for escape brewing in her mind....if only she could think of any.

Characters:

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post12502.html?start=0#p12502:axae0dnj]Gravy: $1000,000,000 says that Gravy will someday buy out the entire AFW federation![/url:axae0dnj]

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/katrina-iz-da-baddest-t667.html:axae0dnj]Katrina's currently on her world tour, promoting her new album, "Who da baddest pt.2"[/url:axae0dnj]

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/journer-can-we-pleeeeeeeease-do-this-again-please-t873.html:axae0dnj]Send Journer an email, and she might just throw on her best outfit and consider YOU for a match![/url:axae0dnj]

KreepKing

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:24 pm

Gogo seemed quite insistent on changing her outfit given the situation. But Kokona beat her to the punch on an escape attempt. She lifted the pudgy girl into the air quickly and then slammed her back first on the bed trying to break her scissors with the jolt. "Okay, you can change your' clothes already. Just hurry!" the sumo yelped letting Gogo free.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Round 2: Kokona Kumashiro vs Gogo Puffs - Page 2 GXChUKwRound 2: Kokona Kumashiro vs Gogo Puffs - Page 2 1BElGMIRound 2: Kokona Kumashiro vs Gogo Puffs - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by KreepKing Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:39 pm

"GOTCHA NOW!"

With Koko letting Gogo go, now was her chance tro turn the tables. Yay! Gogo would sieze Koko's head and trap her neck within her arms as to prevent air flow. If this manuever went through, she would then lean back against the pillows and squeeze, with legs were still wrapped around her enemy's waist to control her movement.

Characters:

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post12502.html?start=0#p12502:axae0dnj]Gravy: $1000,000,000 says that Gravy will someday buy out the entire AFW federation![/url:axae0dnj]

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/katrina-iz-da-baddest-t667.html:axae0dnj]Katrina's currently on her world tour, promoting her new album, "Who da baddest pt.2"[/url:axae0dnj]

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/journer-can-we-pleeeeeeeease-do-this-again-please-t873.html:axae0dnj]Send Journer an email, and she might just throw on her best outfit and consider YOU for a match![/url:axae0dnj]

KreepKing

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:50 pm

"Oh, hey!" Kokona squealed as she was naively caught in Gogo's 'sort of' sleeper. She grabbed wildly for the girl's legs hoping there was still a chance of getting them apart and spreading them into the splits.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by KreepKing Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:03 am

"Uh uh! No way!"

Gogo would clench her legs together, fighting your attempts to pry them apart. Now that her Guillotine choke had been locked in, the rest of the battle was only to make sure you won't find any chances of escape.
Gogo's hands clasped tightly together as her forearm remained around Koko's trachea, and her legs were still coiled around the hips.

Characters:

KreepKing

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:14 am

Kokona was peeved at being tricked, but she really had no way out with Gogo's coiled legs stuck tight to her waist. She huffed once and then tapped the girl firmly on the top her right thigh. "Okay, I give." she groaned.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by KreepKing Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:16 am

"Man...I want some of that nice icy puffy chocolate chip cookies cakes...I'm so hungry---Eh? What's that?"

Gogo seriously didn't hear what she said.

Characters:

KreepKing

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:30 am

Kokona whimpered, shifting up onto her knees. She succeeded in lifting Gogo's rear off the ground but not in shaking the painful scissors. "I submit." she howled, shifting her tapping around to Gogo's butt so she could tap out while still holding Gogo off the bed.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by KreepKing Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:36 am

"Oooh!"

Without hesitating, Gogo released Koko and sat up on the pillows. Her hair stuck to her damp forehead and her chest heaves for air.

"Just....*huff* gimme a minute to breathe...*huff*"

Gogo wipes a bead of sweat from her face and kept her distance, catching some more air before the little girl inside of her speaks out "Dammit, my back! It huuurts!"

Last edited by 273 on Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:37 am; edited 2 times in total

Characters:

KreepKing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next