by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Let's Play Vs King and Twilight of the AFW Host Club

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Let's Play Vs King and Twilight of the AFW Host Club Empty Let's Play Vs King and Twilight of the AFW Host Club

Post by Yori Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:33 am

Match Type: Elimination Tag Team
Victory Conditions:Victory by pinfall, submission, or knockout. Both members of their respective teams must be eliminated.

Tag Entrance music:
Tough It Out:

Dazzling lights dance around the arena, as vibrant and frenzied music plays. The arena erupts with anticipation as the crowd roars at the sight of promotional images flashing up on the screens around the arena of the members of Let’s Play.

The entrance ramp glows with vibrant colors as Noomi Holm emerges first, waving to the fans with an infectious smile. A hand goes to her ear, a small headpiece fromming from that to a microphone set along her cheek. “Are you all ready to get your game on?” The superstar stream gave a sashay of her hip, letting her skirts billow and give a few lucky fans seated near the stage a good look at her undergarment beneath. “Then let's go!”

Noomi Holm:
Valentina Ortiz:

The crowd erupts into cheers and applause as Valentina pushes her way past the curtain, coming to stand beside her infinitely more charismatic tag partner. Noomi leaned up, pretending to plant a kiss on her partner’s cheek which only made the crowd grew louder with speculation and acceptance that maybe there was more to the pair than they thought. They couldn’t hear the slightly annoyed snort from the taller woman though.

The two made their way down to the ring, the stark contrast between the both of them never more obvious. Valentina trudged down the ramp like a woman going to war, a cold intensity burned onto her face. All the while Noomi went from fan to fan, giving hugs and taking selfies. As they reach the ring, Noomi gracefully slides under the bottom rope, and Valentina steps over it, showcasing the difference in their approach. Both women moved to the far corner to await their opponent, taking this last few moments to get in a few stretches.

Back to top Go down

Let's Play Vs King and Twilight of the AFW Host Club Empty Re: Let's Play Vs King and Twilight of the AFW Host Club

Post by Moriarty Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:01 am

Casper "King" Ryde hardly felt like royalty it was his first match and expectations were mounting first. Not only was it his first time entering the ring but it was with the resident perfectionist of their happy little band. Vincent Price.

The hapless high-flyer stepped into the waiting room drapped in his gold and white attire. From his head to his boots Casper radiated regality.

"One could only imagine the frightful headway we'd make if you put as much effort into your training as you did that outfit."

Vincent mused chuckling to himself as he flipped through a magazine already dressed in his classic white tuxedo with matching dress pants clearly as prepared and punctual as ever.

Casper "King" Ryde:
Vincent "Twilight" Price:

"Vinny aren't you excited this is out big debut! We're facing-

"A tech savvy bruiser and a ditzy streamer. I read the article Miss Elise sent me, she also informed me that you are to lead this match, I'm the hammer you're the nail understood?"

"I was going to say BoomiNoomi and Miss Ortiz. You know I was a tier three sub of hers for a little while-." "Enough! focus on the task at hand lest you end up on her highlight reel." Casper sighed slightly deflated before his lips curved into a cheeky grin. "You ready to go big bro?"

Vincent's cold unflappable gaze seem to slice trough him. "Of course little brother try not to bring me down to your level. And remember we're a team now let's go."

As their music began to play, Casper couldn't help but cartwheel as they appeared through the entrance ramp. Vincent all waves and kisses as the fan girls were in full force, their ear shredding screams as shrill as ever.

The boundless blonde slid into the ring making a show of hopping on to his feet. While Vincent casually approached the two ladies gently leaning down to press his lips against the flat of their hands in quick concession. "Good afternoon ladies I hope to put on a spectacular show for the both of you." Giving the mismatched duo his best smile.

"BoomiNoomi wow in the flesh this is unreal. I mean....let's have a good clean match." Casper bowed sheepishly in an effort to avoid embarrassing himself further while waiting for the bell to ring.
Moriarty
Moriarty

Back to top Go down

Let's Play Vs King and Twilight of the AFW Host Club Empty Re: Let's Play Vs King and Twilight of the AFW Host Club

Post by Yori Sun Dec 10, 2023 1:27 pm

If there was one thing Valentina knew well, it was a flash in the pan. With a soft groan, she stretched her arms over her head, gripping her elbow with a hand to pull it that extra bit. Her gaze all the while was on the two men making their way down the ramp, already going through the motions of analyzing them from afar. She already knew the blond one was going to be obnoxious, could imagine just how grating his voice would be even despite being too far away to hear it. Needless to say, she was unimpressed. Glancing over to Noomi, she had been about to make a snide remark when she noticed her tag partner bobbing her head to their opponent’s music and smiling broadly at the two well-dressed men making their way to the ring. She sighed, tabling whatever was on her mind.

Unlike her tag partner, the gentlemen of the AFW Host Club had her attention immediately. Very different flavors of handsome and if she had her way she would be sampling them both thoroughly at some point tonight. She found herself smoothing out her skirts and adjusting the bodice of her dress to more prominently display her cleavage through the opening cut in the cloth.

When Vincent approached, Noomi eyed him curiously. She offered no resistance to him taking her by the hand and giving it a small peck. The streaming star couldn’t help but smirk at the confidence on display. She brought a hand to her mouth, faking a small gasp of modesty. Noomi would dip her head and fan her skirts to the side, giving her best imitation of a regal curtsey. “Good afternoon! I’m looking forward to it.”

Vincent’s reception wasn’t quite as welcoming when he moved to the Latina who watched him with narrowed eyes. When he reached for her hand, she would casually move it away to slip into her pants pockets making it obvious she had no intention of humoring him. She gave him a curt upnod, telling him without words to move on.

Noomi seemed ready for Casper to come and give her the princess treatment as well, making her hand quite available for another kiss without actually offering it up. When he didn’t move in though, she tucked them both behind her back and gave both men a smile so bright and warm that would melt glaciers.

“Yup, that's me. Flesh and bone, not just a digital girl made of pixels on the internet… I hope you follow my socials otherwise I might need to choke you out~! Noomi flashed another cute smile, winking for the cherry on top as if she hadn’t just threatened bodily harm to Casper. Valentina gave a serious nod toward Casper to add to the looming threat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moriarty Sun Dec 10, 2023 3:37 pm

"I can do this." Casper chanted under his breath, a mantra that he repeated over and over, as if trying to convince himself that it was true.
”IcandothisIcandothis…”

Miss Ortiz seems a cold and methodical as his as for mentioned leader. Clearly she was all business then and there Casper made it his goal to somehow get her to smile tonight. Noomi on the other hand was just a bubbly as her streams predicted. Flecks of crimson flashed his cheeks as she made her threat.

Casper gulped trying to retort fully aware that was no idle threat."Wouldn't dream of missing it. You might want to avoid posting about this one."

Vincent looked over the two ladies from head to toe.  "So you're the undefeated streamer I've heard so much about," he said, eyes focused on Noomi. "Quite impressive aren't you an adorable little thing." He hummed in delight. "Don't worry I'm sure we'll get to know each other soon enough, try not to break." Shooting her a devilish wink. A gameplan slowly beginning to form.

"Casper remember stay focus and try not to screw things up. Go get em King." Slapping the junior member on the back.

Fists up, eyes forward, focus on. Game time.  "Yeah.”
he tapped his fists together as the bell rang waiting to see which of the two they'd be starting out with.   ”No hard feelings.”
Moriarty
Moriarty

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Mon Dec 11, 2023 5:30 am

Valentina withdrew her hands from the pockets she had hidden them away in, bringing a clenched fist to an open palm to crack her knuckles. The other hand followed suit as she took a step from the corner, intent to start things off strong. This was their debut match as a duo and their benefactor wanted it to go smoothly. She paused at the touch on her shoulder, glancing back to see a pouting Noomi staring up at her making big puppy dog eyes.

“I want this one… before you break him.She was really hamming it up, even giving a small quiver of her lower lip. “He also owes me a kiss… on my hand.” Noomi held up her hand, displaying the back of it as if there should have been some manner of mark to signify a kiss. The idea of it was so dumb, Valentine found herself actually squinting to see if there was a mark made by Vincent… a bit of painted lipstick, a hint of gloss… nothing. The Latina grumbled in the wasted effort, holding up her hands in surrender.

Her dark gaze shifted back to Casper, staring death at him from across the ring. The look wasn't broken as she dipped between the ropes to stand on the outside. Noomi turned back, gleefully stepping up towards the center of the ring, beaming brightly at Casper. She raised her hands high, fingers wiggling at a silent offer of a test of stretch between them “Now we have plenty of time to get acquainted without the others to interrupt.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Moriarty Tue Dec 12, 2023 6:50 am

Casper couldn't help but wonder what exactly he'd done to elicit such a response to the tech savvy bruiser. Nevertheless he smiled and waved as her glare got more intense with each passing moment.

As those innocent eyes locked on him she bated those eyelashes, he knew there was no way she was that innocent. though it was hard to care, Vincent was watching, and so were his brothers backstage. It was time to put on a show.

He was expecting a surprise attack but instead, the bubbly streamer offered a test of strength. It wasn’t surprising. It was an understanding tactic for opponents unfamiliar with each other.

The young host grinned. He slowly start to close the distance, unaware of any true intentions beyond a test, he couldn’t exactly refuse. First his right hand. His finger clasped into place between her own fingers. His left hand would follow suit, he’d press his palms tightly against them, holding out before applying pressure. Spacing out his feet for a slight edge in their contest.

"Not exactly my forte but I'd be a fool to refuse a lady's request." With a wink Casper would begin to flex, pushing his meager but well toned strength against Noomi in their battle for early dominance. Pressing his body for leverage, attempting to have a go at the tug of war that was about to ensue hoping to drive her back before they really got started
Moriarty
Moriarty

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Tue Dec 12, 2023 7:53 am

As Casper neared, Noomi was the one to come in for the last few steps, reaching out to glider her fingers between his with one hand, locking her palms into place. She bit her lower lip with a look of sheepish excitement as she held her other hand aloft in an offer for him to do the same. Their hands came together so easily as if they belonged together. She gave their hands a playful squeeze as both wrestlers shifted their stance to be ready to push at one another.

“Such a gentleman~” Noomi cooed in response, punctuating her words with a soft giggle. When she felt Casper start to apply pressure. She grunted softly as they pushed against one another, playing up her struggle with breathy suggestive noises. She took a few steps back, letting Casper assert himself at first. It wasn’t often the young Swede could say she had the height and weight advantage of a man in her life, but on this one occasion, she did. She would start to bring their arms higher in the lock up and apply leverage to make up for any lack of muscle with technique, attempting to start overpowering the young host. She made him work to hold her at bay, her arms quivering at the effort.

Then she suddenly stopped pushing and let his force come rushing forward. Noomi held on tightly to their hands as she fell backward and kicked out a boot to plant it firmly in Casper’s stomach. Using the momentum the two had she would attempt to monkey flip the handsome blond man up and over her onto the mat. She wouldn't let go however, trying to roll through the flip to come out on top of Casper, straddling his waist and shoving the hands they held together to the mat to hold him down with her on top.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moriarty Tue Dec 12, 2023 9:19 am

Even though the size difference between the two wasn’t tremendous, it was still there. Vincent made a mental note of her technique here and filed them away in the back of his mind to help guide him decisions as the match progressed.

But now Casper had to figure out what to do from here. There appeared to be little else to gain from this struggle, so, time to transition. But to what? His strengths were in his speed and acrobatics if he could whip her towards the ropes maybe?

A sudden smile told him something was coming, but he had no clue what it was until it was too late. Suddenly Casper was rolling forward, a pair of feet planted into his stomach, before being sent flying through the air before crashing down hard on the mat! “Ugh!!” he grunted on impact. But Noomi in a show of impressive acrobatics held on tight promply rolling on top of him.
The platinum haired king let out a small groan as Noomi laid her weight over top of him, pressing him firmly to the mat.

A pair of puppy dog eyes glanced down at the high flyer as he attempted to pry his hands free. "This is your idea of getting acquainted?"

"Oh Casper do let me know when you want to tag me in. We wouldn't want you to embarrass yourself." The more experienced host mused chuckling at his partner's predicament.
Moriarty
Moriarty

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Tue Dec 12, 2023 9:35 am

“Mhmm~” Noomi chirped as her thighs squeezed in around Casper’s sides, the weight of her perky backside pressed firmly to his stomach. With their fingers interlocked from the test of strength, it was hard to separate them, especially while she was actively fighting to hold him down. She leaned in close, her beautiful blue eyes staring into Casper’s. The Swede sucked in her lips, running her tongue over them, taking a moment to wet. With a soft pop, they were ready, glistening in the arena lighting

“Now about that kiss…” Noomi turned her head slightly, dipping low to flatter her chest up against Casper’s as she went in for a kiss. If he didn’t turn away from her, she was more than happy to occupy his lips, giving him a greedy and prolonged kiss. If he moved, she was more than happy to instead claim his neck with a similar passion behind it. All the while she would try to keep him pinned to the canvas, her legs trying to close in and work their way underneath the blond to envelop him in a scissor hold in place of just the simple straddle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moriarty Tue Dec 12, 2023 10:30 am

The young man attempted to raise his legs but her legs wrapped  around his own everything was frozen in place. The only thing he could do was breathe. Her hands reached down to cup his face like a lover. Her thumbs caressed his still cheeks while her breath tickled his skin. The buxom streamer's weight enveloped him clamping down like a sprung mousetrap sealing him tight. His baby blue eyes staring up at his opponent in shock.

A low whistle came from the his partner's corner. Making light of his dire straits.

Casper's heart raced as her lips neared his. He could smell her- lilac flowers and lust- as she leant in. Her body pressed against his, again trapping him in that soft, warm prison. She was clearly enjoying herself.It was only a moment or two, but it felt like hours. "No wait! I can't, my first-"

His mouth opened to shout but Noomi's full lips silenced him. Her tongue pushed against his: forceful and passionate, Blood surged and boiled in his cheeks. He was trapped by a mix of raw embarrassment and hormonal desire completely unaware of pain and embarrassment to come.
Moriarty
Moriarty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next