Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 170 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 168 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Halloween Endurance Match - Midnight in an Abandoned Venue - (UNOFFICIAL)(Featuring Julia Okinawa, Rohi Yamin, and Alexis Jones)(Hosted by Miss Penance)

4 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Halloween Endurance Match - Midnight in an Abandoned Venue - (UNOFFICIAL)(Featuring Julia Okinawa, Rohi Yamin, and Alexis Jones)(Hosted by Miss Penance) Empty Halloween Endurance Match - Midnight in an Abandoned Venue - (UNOFFICIAL)(Featuring Julia Okinawa, Rohi Yamin, and Alexis Jones)(Hosted by Miss Penance)

Post by Deblod100 Sun Oct 01, 2023 6:01 pm

HALLOWEEN ENDURANCE MATCH

MIDNIGHT IN AN ABANDONED VENUE

Live from Tokyo, Japan! Three friction wrestlers will embark on an endurance match unlike no other within the month of October.

Who will guide them?

The opening narration finishes, where the camera pans outside of an abandoned building in the middle of the city of Tokyo. It is currently dark in the middle of the night. Standing outside of the building is fellow wrestler Miss Penance with a microphone. She was wearing her familiar pink wrestling uniform, standing in front of the camera.

"This is Miss Penance speaking, as behalf of the host of this unofficial adventure right here in Tokyo. While AFW wouldn't mind a little side gig, I've came to give some... insight and eyes on a trio of brave wrestlers here.. Normally, one might not believe in such things as ghosts, but tonight will be an exception."

Penance flashed a grin. "What I have here is to test one's mental endurance against one's fears. They might think it's going to be easy for them, but trust me.. nothing is what it seems here.." Penance ends her speech, where the camera pans back to the abandoned building.

Miss Penance is using an empty school for this Halloween match. Each hour, our wrestlers must venture from the dorm room in the first floor of the building to the ring at the fourth floor. Their challengers will be jobbers that Penance has enlisted to see if their mental strength matches with their physical strength.

However, Penance has some tricks and traps in store.

Back outside, our wrestlers would introduce themselves to the viewers at home.

Who is this trio?
Deblod100
Deblod100

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Halloween Endurance Match - Midnight in an Abandoned Venue - (UNOFFICIAL)(Featuring Julia Okinawa, Rohi Yamin, and Alexis Jones)(Hosted by Miss Penance) Empty Re: Halloween Endurance Match - Midnight in an Abandoned Venue - (UNOFFICIAL)(Featuring Julia Okinawa, Rohi Yamin, and Alexis Jones)(Hosted by Miss Penance)

Post by Extremebrutalryona Sun Oct 01, 2023 9:24 pm

Julia Okinawa was nervous but also curious about this kind of "match". In fact she was really looking forward to it. At least it shouldn't be nearly as brutal as her previous displays in the league. Also she was happy to meet Rohi Yamin again. A girl who she had beaten in an extremely brutal barbed wire deathmatch before, but she still liked her somehow. Julia turned around and introduced herself to the audience: "Hello, my name is Julia Okinawa, I am 18 years old and despite my young age and my petite body I am well known for my brutal deathmatches. I am happy and excited to be here!"
Julia was again wearing her fighting string only, meaning she was topless and almost completely naked. After she introduced herself she went to Rohi and said: "Hey Rohi, nice to meet you again, I hope you recovered well from our last match. Believe it or not,  I am in a relationship now too, I have a boyfriend" she smiled and also said hello to the other girl next to Rohi who she had never seen before.
Julia Okinawa:
Julia's fighting string:

Julia Okinawa

Kim "Chaos" Jackson
Extremebrutalryona
Extremebrutalryona

Back to top Go down

Halloween Endurance Match - Midnight in an Abandoned Venue - (UNOFFICIAL)(Featuring Julia Okinawa, Rohi Yamin, and Alexis Jones)(Hosted by Miss Penance) Empty Re: Halloween Endurance Match - Midnight in an Abandoned Venue - (UNOFFICIAL)(Featuring Julia Okinawa, Rohi Yamin, and Alexis Jones)(Hosted by Miss Penance)

Post by Deblod100 Sun Oct 01, 2023 9:42 pm

The camera focuses on the wrestlers starting to get to know each other.

This trio seems content on proving themselves in this match. Only time would tell however...

For accommodations, the trio will reside in a dorm room on the ground floor, while preparations for the match occurs. It is one of the only lit rooms in the whole building and many of the on-site staff and crew are residing in a staff building away from the school.

The dorm room in question only contains 4 seating cushions and a low table to sit around. At one corner of the table is a black rotary phone to message the trio on when a phase of the match is ready. An unlit candle is also in the middle of the table. A hidden camera is also in place to monitor any reactions from the trio. For lighting, a large lamp hangs up from the ceiling.

The trio has time to mingle with one another, until Penance preps a first "trap" in mind.
Deblod100
Deblod100

Back to top Go down

Post by Extremebrutalryona Sun Oct 01, 2023 10:11 pm

On their way to the dorm room Julia was pretty quite, but as soon as they arrived, Julia's talkative nature came through and she instantly started chatting with the other girls. "Good to here Rohi, yes I do have a partner and I am as happy with him as you are with your girlfriend. Although he is a bit older than me and had beaten me to a pulp in a deathmatch, I still fell in love with him, I hope that doesn't sound too strange."
Following Rohi's example Julia didn't sit down on one of the seating cushions yet. Instead she started doing some warm up exercises too and tried to get to know the other girl. "Hey I am Julia and you? Are you looking forward to the match? I'm curious how scary it will be, what about you? Are you easy to scare? By the way I am sure you won't be single for too long, you look quite hot in your lingerie! How funny that we all have so revealing fighting outfits!" she smiled.

Julia Okinawa

Kim "Chaos" Jackson
Extremebrutalryona
Extremebrutalryona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next