by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 9:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Yesterday at 5:11 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 187 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 185 Guests :: 1 Bot

Jstruggs716, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Julia Okinawa vs. Rohi Yamin - barbed wire submission only deathmatch

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Julia Okinawa vs. Rohi Yamin - barbed wire submission only deathmatch Empty Julia Okinawa vs. Rohi Yamin - barbed wire submission only deathmatch

Post by Extremebrutalryona Wed Aug 16, 2023 7:20 am

Julia Okinawa couldn't believe what she was about to do. Although her first match was a cruel nightmare and traumatized her for life she would compete in her second match at AFW soon. After she got beaten to a pulp by Julia Ingrum and Demitra Smith she spent some weeks in AFW's own hospital an all of her injuries recoverd well. In fact, she had sworn to herself, that she would never set foot in a ring again, but then she she learned how much money her tortment earned her. She was still doing all of this for her family so she was persuaded to do another match.
Julia Okinawa:
Julia Okinawa vs. Rohi Yamin - barbed wire submission only deathmatch Deskto16

This time it should take place in friction. It was a barbed wire submission match against a female opponent and Julia was terribly afraid. "Come on Julie girl you can do it!", she said to herself, "You are young, sportive and brave! And it can't get any worse than the last time! I will never quit no matter what happens!"
Julia was again wearing her tight fighting string only, meaning she was topless, barefeet and nearly completely naked right from the beginning. Miraculously, she had no scars left from her last fight and her skin looked young, fresh and soft like always. Julia knew that it was extremely brave if not stupid to compete in a barbed wire match almost naked, but one reason her first match became so popular and financially profitable was because of her hot fighting outfit. "If those horny men in the audience wanna see me like this, fine!" Julia thought to herself "but I'll make sure I don't get any bloody cuts from the barbed wire! I will win!". She refused to think about what would happen if she wasn't able to dodge the barbed wire the whole match.
Julia's Fighting Outfit:
Julia Okinawa vs. Rohi Yamin - barbed wire submission only deathmatch Ecchi_13

Then Julias entrance music started playing and she walked towards the ring, acting as happy and confident as possible. She faked a smile and gave high fives to the people in the first row. Some of them grabbed her tits and ass but she didn't care too much. Finally in the ring her worst fears were confirmed. There were no ring ropes. Instead the ring was covered with barbed wire on all four sites and inside the ring there were a lot of weapons like barbed wire baseball bats and chairs. Anyway she tried to act confident and waited for her unknown opponent to come out.

Julia Okinawa

Kim "Chaos" Jackson
Extremebrutalryona
Extremebrutalryona

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Julia Okinawa vs. Rohi Yamin - barbed wire submission only deathmatch Empty Re: Julia Okinawa vs. Rohi Yamin - barbed wire submission only deathmatch

Post by Extremebrutalryona Wed Aug 16, 2023 7:58 am

Julia was very suprised and a bit relieved when she saw her opponent. This girl was almost as young, small and tiny as her so it should be an even match. And to her suprise, she also wore a rather skimpy outfit. The biggest difference was, that Rohi's tits were covered and Julia's were not (and the hijab of course). Julia knew that she had to attack Rohi's naked skin when she wanted to make her submit.
But when the bell rang, Julia didn't attack right away, instead trying to make some cheeky trash talk: "Hey, I am Julia and you? Brave of you to fight in a barbed wire match in such a skimpy outfit. You will regret that! When I'm done with you, you'll be lying in a puddle of blood and tears girl!"

Julia Okinawa

Kim "Chaos" Jackson
Extremebrutalryona
Extremebrutalryona

Back to top Go down

Julia Okinawa vs. Rohi Yamin - barbed wire submission only deathmatch Empty Re: Julia Okinawa vs. Rohi Yamin - barbed wire submission only deathmatch

Post by Extremebrutalryona Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:18 am

Julia was suprised by Rohi's power. When she was tackled by Rohi, she just barely avoided it to touch the barbed wire with her back. But the knees to her naked belly hurt her very much "ahhh ahhh that hurts" she screamed in a loud, shrill and high voice, already fighting to hold back her tears.
To gain momentum again, Julia would try to grab Rohi's neck with both hands and would try to push her into the barbed wire ropes next to the corner.

Julia Okinawa

Kim "Chaos" Jackson
Extremebrutalryona
Extremebrutalryona

Back to top Go down

Post by Extremebrutalryona Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:47 am

Julia was happy that her attack worked when she heard Rohi scream in pain. She wanted to go after her opponent again with a fast move. but because she was hurt from the knee strikes before, she had to hesitate a moment, put one hand on her own stomach and moaned in pain. Rohi took advantage of this brief moment of distraction and shoved Julia into the barbed wire. Unlike Rohi, Julia's back was completely naked and unprotected and the razor-sharp blades cut deep wounds into her soft and delicate skin. Blood speckles flowed onto the ground.
It hurt like hell and Julia bursted out in tears: "Ahhh oh my good, I'm bleeding, what did you do ahhh hell noooo!" she cried as she fell down in front of Rohi and writhed in pain.

Julia Okinawa

Kim "Chaos" Jackson
Extremebrutalryona
Extremebrutalryona

Back to top Go down

Post by Extremebrutalryona Wed Aug 16, 2023 9:12 am

When Rohi grabbed her head and performed the bulldog Julia was still to much in pain to counter the attack. But then her opponent made a mistake and tried to pinfall her. When Rohi discussed with the ref Julia rolled to the side still crying "damn I gotta do something" she said to herself. Luckily she laid directly next to the weapons. Still shaking heavily in pain and crying, Julia would crawl to the weapons, would grab a barbed wire baseball bat and when Rohi would come and try to grab her, she would try to give her a heavy hit with the bat directly in her opponent's naked and unprotected stomach. All with a high, shrill and desperate cry of pain: "ahhhhhh!"

Julia Okinawa

Kim "Chaos" Jackson
Extremebrutalryona
Extremebrutalryona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next