by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Julia Okinawa vs. Roman Greco - Electric Razor Wire Deathmatch until unconsciousness

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Julia Okinawa vs. Roman Greco - Electric Razor Wire Deathmatch until unconsciousness Empty Julia Okinawa vs. Roman Greco - Electric Razor Wire Deathmatch until unconsciousness

Post by Extremebrutalryona Sun Aug 27, 2023 7:29 pm

Julia Okinawa was standing backstage with quite mixed feelings. On one hand she had been able to secure her first win in her last match against Rohi Yamin, which gave her a great confidence boost, on the other hand this match had been even more brutal and traumatic for her than the first (she wouldn't have thought this was even possible) and so she had spent a few days at the ICU again. The good thing was, Julia became more and more popular with the fans. A tiny young girl, who fought always nearly naked but was also very tough? The people seem to like it, so her tortments became more and more profitable. This was the reason, she wanted to compete in her next match as soon as possible and now the time has finally arrived.
Julia Okinawa:

This time it was Julia's debut against a male opponent and she was afraid as always. The match had even more severe rules than her last. This time the whole ring would be wrapped around in RAZOR wire instead of barbed wire, which is way sharper with bigger blades, also the wire ropes would be under strong electricity. The only way to win was to beat the opponent unconsciousness and the looser would be woken up and gets his or her body sprayed with salt water. What a horrible idea! Julia avoided any thought of it and wondered who in the league always came up with such rules?
Finally the music started and Julia came out, again wearing her tight fighting string only, meaning the was topless and nearly completely naked. But this time there were a lot of fresh scars from her last match on her young skin, which haven't healed yet. The scars were on her breast, but cheeks, thighs, belly and back. By now she got used to the fact that the fans not only would cheering her but also touching her breats and ass as she made her way to the ring. She faked her bravest and cheekiest smile and wited for her opponent.
Julia's Fighting String:

Julia Okinawa

Kim "Chaos" Jackson
Extremebrutalryona
Extremebrutalryona

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Julia Okinawa vs. Roman Greco - Electric Razor Wire Deathmatch until unconsciousness Empty Re: Julia Okinawa vs. Roman Greco - Electric Razor Wire Deathmatch until unconsciousness

Post by Extremebrutalryona Sun Aug 27, 2023 7:48 pm

"Wow, this guy looks good" Julia thought to herself "and he seems to be a gentleman too, of course he is bigger and stronger than me as always, but I am tough and fast so I will beat him!"
Since the bell haven't rang yet, Julia decided to talk to her opponent: "Nice to meet you! I am Julia Okinawa, I bet you think I'm easy prey for you because I am a small and skinny teenage girl, but don't underestimate me for you own good! I was a cheerleader in school for five years so I am very fast! And I'm am tough, look at my scars from the last match, I won it anyway!" She said as she approached him and posed a bit to show him her scars on her breasts, but cheeks, thighs, belly and back.

Julia Okinawa

Kim "Chaos" Jackson
Extremebrutalryona
Extremebrutalryona

Back to top Go down

Julia Okinawa vs. Roman Greco - Electric Razor Wire Deathmatch until unconsciousness Empty Re: Julia Okinawa vs. Roman Greco - Electric Razor Wire Deathmatch until unconsciousness

Post by Extremebrutalryona Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:05 pm

Julia's heart stopped for a second when Roman said that he'll target her scars and her fear reached new dimensions. Her plan for todays match was dodging every attack so that no piece of her body would came in touch with the electric razor wire. Of course she tried to not show any fear. Then the bell rang and Julia tried to attack. She would take a few step back, take a run up and would jump in the air to pounce on Roman with a somersault. All with a fourious battle cry in her high pitched voice "heeeeeiaaaaa!"

Julia Okinawa

Kim "Chaos" Jackson
Extremebrutalryona
Extremebrutalryona

Back to top Go down

Post by Extremebrutalryona Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:18 pm

Julia she cheered as her attack was successful, but unfortunately it seemed that it hardly mattered to her opponent as she was too lightweight to really hurt him with that. Soon she received a hard punch in her naked belly. It hurt very much because Roman was so much bigger and stronger than her. "Ahhhh o nooooo!" she screamed in her high pitched voice as she fought to not start crying tears already. But then Roman tried to toss her in the wire. Julia was in panic and did the right thing. Mid air she controlled her body and luckily managed to land just right before the Nato wire. "Puuh this was close she thought to herself" as she had to kneel down and moaned in pain, wrapping her arm around her belly as it still hurt.

Julia Okinawa

Kim "Chaos" Jackson
Extremebrutalryona
Extremebrutalryona

Back to top Go down

Post by Extremebrutalryona Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:39 pm

Julia's short moment of luck didn't hold on too long as Roman used the fact  that she still had to recover from the belly punch to severly kick her right into the electric razor wire. The boot made her a bit dizzy but then her back touched the wire and hell, it was so much worse than normal barbed wire! The sharp blades cut deeply into her unprotected soft back skin and even deeper into her flesh up to her muscles leaving some cruel deep flesh wounds on her back, but cheeks and rear thighs. The blood just splattered all over. But then the electric shocks hit. It was by far the worst pain of Julia's life, way worse than anything she suffered in the matches before. Her whole body was shaking and jerking uncontrollably and little electric flashes could be seen. She cried as she never cried before: "AHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHH AHHHHH OHHHHH NOOOOOO PLEASE NOOOOO" as the tears streamed from her eyes. But the electric shocks continued and a large amount of foam spurted out of her mouth. When the shocks finally ended, she collapsed like a wet sack and fell on her belly right in front of Roman's feet. She was struggling desperately to stay conscious as she was laying there as a bloody pulp unable to move just moaning a bit. "Don't give up Julie girl!!!" she tought to herself.

Julia Okinawa

Kim "Chaos" Jackson
Extremebrutalryona
Extremebrutalryona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next