by TheLoneWanderer Today at 2:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 2:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 12:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Yesterday at 8:11 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Nekketsu Title Match: Ryan Knight (C) vs Kim Jackson

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Nekketsu Title Match: Ryan Knight (C) vs Kim Jackson Empty Nekketsu Title Match: Ryan Knight (C) vs Kim Jackson

Post by Deus001 Thu Sep 07, 2023 4:25 pm

Match Rules: Falls Count Anywhere

Ryan was prepared for this bout, third time was the charm as they said. Here he was about to engage in combat for his next title defence, here this would no doubt be a more intense sort of affair. Falls count anywhere, practically anything goes. The Brit inwardly reminded himself that he would face any challenge and this would be no different, Kim seemed eager for the bout if she was the one that laid down the terms. At least it wasn't one of 'those' matches, while he didn't discount his stamina it wasn't exactly something he'd dabble in.

The Paragon handed his belt to the nearby ref, who then hefted it up into the air proudly as the bell rang. There was an announcer who spoke shortly after with "Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is a falls count anywhere match. And it is for the Nekketsu Championship!"

"Introducing first the challenger. Hailing from Boston, Massachusetts, USA. Making her debut match, Kim "Chaos" Jackkkksoooooonnnnnnnn!" after a pause to let the challenger pose or do whatever she wished. Then the announcer continued with "And introducing the opponent. From London, England. He is the reigning and defending Nekketsu Champion. The Paragon! Ryannnnnnnn Kniiiiighhhhhhttttt!"

Ryan simply raised a fist into the air, his gaze composed and steadfast here. He simply let his chest pound there and get what few nerves he had swallowed down before entering his stance and waiting for the bell to ring............

Back to top Go down

Nekketsu Title Match: Ryan Knight (C) vs Kim Jackson Empty Re: Nekketsu Title Match: Ryan Knight (C) vs Kim Jackson

Post by Extremebrutalryona Fri Sep 08, 2023 4:44 pm

Kim was excited and afraid at the same time when the ref introduced her. She she threw herself straight into a championship match with falls count anywhere rules - anything goes, what was wrong with her? But on the other hand this was the perfect way to show the world what a badass and tough chick she was - and not that spoiled brat from the boarding school. So she tried not to show her true feelings, her nervousness and fear and tried to act as confident as possible. When the ref introduced her, Kim stuck out her tongue and gave Ryan and the audience the finger. After that she whispered to ryan: "I'm sorry, I don't wanna be disrespectful but I have to do this for my image!". Then she took a few steps back and did warm-up exercises (which gave some, ähm, interesting views on her naked body) as she waited for the bell to ring.
Kim Jackson:

Julia Okinawa

Kim "Chaos" Jackson
Extremebrutalryona
Extremebrutalryona

Back to top Go down

Nekketsu Title Match: Ryan Knight (C) vs Kim Jackson Empty Re: Nekketsu Title Match: Ryan Knight (C) vs Kim Jackson

Post by Deus001 Mon Sep 11, 2023 4:31 pm

Ryan settled into his stance there, getting prepared as it was. He did his own sort of pre match rituals as it was, most wrestlers actually did this. And Kim was in a way not that different it seemed with how she rebelliously flipped off the crowd and the Nekketsu champ there, Ryan raised an eyebrow at it and thought he could heard her apologise in a sense. Ryan simply gave a roaring laugh and said "Hah! Think nothing of it. Now then. Prepare yourself."

And with that it seemed as though a switch was flipped on the mind and demeanour of the Paragon, the Nekketsu champ would have a steely gaze now etched onto his face. His muscles flex and tensed in an alternating fashion as Ryan readied himself, it was as if an aura washed over the ring. Kim might feel it there in all honesty, the start realisation that you weren't just facing a mainstay of tension. One was actually facing a champion here.

The Paragon gave a loud roar then as the bell rung, Ryan wasted no time in trying to get rolling here in the match as he lunged at the blonde challenge with an outstretched left arm attempting to do a clothesline!

Back to top Go down

Post by Extremebrutalryona Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:38 pm

Despite her inexperience Kim was very fast and so she was able to dodge Ryans clothesline by throwing herself backwards into a gymnastics bridge, which was not only a spectacular but also a very erotic move, considering the fact that kim was completely naked. Kim heard the audience cheer and started to smile "It's been going pretty well so far" she thought to herself. But then she realized, she had a problem. Even though she was very flexible, she had overstretched her body and because of that she wasn't able to get out of the gymnastics bridge. She had probably overestimated herself, a classic beginner's mistake. "oh damn!" she gasped as she was in a very vulnerable position leaving a lot of opportunities for Ryan to attack her.

Julia Okinawa

Kim "Chaos" Jackson
Extremebrutalryona
Extremebrutalryona

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Sep 14, 2023 4:29 pm

Ryan assessed Kim's build at the start of the match there, small and wiry and no doubt quite agile. The Paragon knew that grappling would be unlikely to land in the early phase of a match like this, he figured a more strike focused gameplan would be a bit better given that he could generate some force behind those strikes. He was a noted brawler despite his penchant for the classics of pro wrestling that Ryan so well emulated, still Kim was slippery even then as Ryan felt that his arm caught nothing but thin air there!

"Tch!" Ryan grunted out, he tried to turn as best he could expecting a counter attack of sorts. Only to find that Kim's gymnastics had backfired on her there, the neurons in the brain of the Paragon activated and he quickly connected the dots. He rarely vocalised in a match and would simply seek to try and leap into the air with a diving right elbow drop hoping to do well.......what else of course besides drop the elbow right on the challenger of his title!

Back to top Go down

Post by Extremebrutalryona Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:42 am

Kim could do nothing to avoid Ryan's elbow drop as she was still trapped in her own gymanastics bridge. When Ryan hit her, the tension in her body suddenly released and she collapsed under the blow. Kim had no experience in wrestling or fighting whatsoever and was overprotected by her parents her whole life, so this was the first act of violence she ever had to take. As a result she wasn't used to such heavy pain. And the pain was pretty much unbearable for her as Ryan was so much bigger and heavier than her. Her brave facade collapsed immediately and she burst into tears, writhed on the ground in great agony. But Ryan shouldn't feel too confident anyway. Yes, Kim was very easy too break, but she was still a fast and athletic young girl, who was able to launch a quick counterattack at any time, even if she was crying already.

Julia Okinawa

Kim "Chaos" Jackson
Extremebrutalryona
Extremebrutalryona

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:35 am

Ryan was wasting no time in trying to take the fight to his opponent, this was no less different here. He was setting off on a good start from the looks of things here as he managed to capitalise upon Kim's mistake there, slamming down his impressively built form atop her with his elbow drop. The Brit was assessing the situation and decided that one viable way to go here would be to keep Kim grounded and prevent the use of her speed.

Ryan was focused on trying to establish on the follow up, if he was keeping her down on the mat here he could try and see if she had any ground game. The Paragon would roll onto his stomach and decide to try and get in close there and cinch a simple side headlock onto the blonde challenger to his title belt. "The first hit is mine, now let us see how you deal with this." Ryan remarked as he swooped in close to try and get close.

Back to top Go down

Post by Extremebrutalryona Tue Sep 19, 2023 2:09 pm

Kim wasn't ready for Ryan's attempt to keep the fight on the ground. Also she was still overwhelmed by the pain of the elbow drop and was shaking in tears. So Ryan got her caught in his headlock easyly. The pain was pretty much unbearable for her as Ryan was so much bigger and stronger than her and Kim's crying intensified. In fact she already started to desperately beg for mercy: "Ahhh why are you doing this to me, I'm just a little girl, please stop! Ahahaha it hurts so much" she sobbed. Kim knew she had to do something, Ryan's headlock was so firm and tight, she already was moments away from passing out. But she didn't want to give the match up so soon, this was a matter of honor. So the naked blonde decided to play dirty and would try to bite Ryan in the arm. If this worked out and Ryan pulled back a little and loosened the headlock, Kim would try an acrobatic and flexible counter move to free herself. She would try to lift her legs up, twisting and bending them as much as possible only to reach Ryans head with them and would - under enormous pain and exertion - try to trap his head with her naked thighs to close the leg scissor on him. All with a high, shrill and desperate scream: "AHHHHHHH!".

Julia Okinawa

Kim "Chaos" Jackson
Extremebrutalryona
Extremebrutalryona

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Sep 20, 2023 6:43 pm

Ryan was first and foremost a grappler, a classic powerhouse as it were that befit his moniker and stature. The Paragon heard Kim's words and raised an eyebrow, more out of confusion than anything else. Was Kim attempting to play mind games here? "Hmmm? You willingly challenged me for this belt. If you wish to quit at anytime you can merely just tap out with no dishonour." Ryan stated as plain as a packet of ready salted crisps to her, did she grasp the situation and know what she had gotten herself into? Surely she had right?

This trail of thinking prompted Ryan's guard to be lowered however, enough so that Kim could manage to make an escape from his firm grip. Her lithe body would manage to wrap itself around his neck and their lowered position would ensure that Kim didn't have to do much work to get leverage going. She didn't have the thickest of legs going from Ryan's estimations but she was a slippery customer all the same and Ryan would be trying to get his bearings there while feeling the weight around his neck there having an effect at the very least on him!

Back to top Go down

Post by Extremebrutalryona Thu Sep 21, 2023 11:35 am

Kim really has done it! She was able to hold Ryan's head tight in her legscissor. With all her power she tried to pull pressure on him with her petite but sporty thighs. Kim was still shaking in heavy pain, crying and sobbing,
the tears ran down her cheeks and neck onto her bare breasts. But now she had the upper hand! While she was still putting all her strength into the leg scissor, she straightened her upper body, which was still trembling in pain, and glanced at the crowd with her tear stained face. The audience cheered for her euphorically. The people were obviously impressed by the athleticism and fighting spirit of this young girl. Kim gained new courage from this support: "Ahhh oh god, I've never felt such gruesome pain in my life ahahaha, but I am strong enough to endure this and win this match and the title, this is my chance, this nightmare will not be in vain ahahaha, Take this Ryan!!!" she screamed in her teary and broken voice as she continued to put maximum pressure with her leg scissor on Ryan's head. Kim would try to continue with the leg scissor as long as possible and hope that Ryan would suffer a considerable amount of damage from it.

Julia Okinawa

Kim "Chaos" Jackson
Extremebrutalryona
Extremebrutalryona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next