by Lobo Today at 2:42 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

Who is online?
In total there are 121 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 118 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Lobo, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

It Takes Two To Tango (Ayesha and Anne)

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

It Takes Two To Tango (Ayesha and Anne) - Page 5 Empty Re: It Takes Two To Tango (Ayesha and Anne)

Post by Lilybell Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:35 pm

Anne stumbled back with a grunt of anguish as the girl's hard head collided with her mouth. Breaking off the dance, she reflexively brought one hand up to her lips while her tongue ran along her teeth, pressing slightly on each to see if it was still solidly in place. Dental bills weren't exactly conducive to climbing out of debt.

Thankfully, in spite of the taste of some blood, nothing had been knocked loose. "Okay, nothing chipped that wasn't chipped already!" She did her best to laugh off the incident, but it still stung like hell causing her to compulsively run her tongue over her teeth a few more times. "Uhm... Okay, I think I have a new plan. This time we'll both dance on the same side!"

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

It Takes Two To Tango (Ayesha and Anne) - Page 5 Empty Re: It Takes Two To Tango (Ayesha and Anne)

Post by ARStudios2000 Tue Aug 01, 2023 11:55 am

Ayesha had been spewing a stream of apologies to Anne, holding begging hands of apology up and the occasional jazz hands of defensive posture.

"I-I-I-I swear to God if you need d-dentists, I'll pay for it."

Seeing Anne was surprisingly okay, she gulped, and took Anne's suggestion in stride.

"Yeah, that's probably gonna keep you safe from my numbskull."
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCzflvQC67k6PlgsRmmfSnKA

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:35 pm

Anne was no stranger to being hit in the face, and this certainly wouldn't be the last time. Not that all of the teeth in her mouth were originals at this point, but that only made them sturdier... or something.

The blonde swooped around to position herself behind Aye, pressing her chest against the girl's back and almost resting her chin on her shoulder. "Uhm, okay... so we'll just..." She took a moment to figure out her new mirrored positioning, taking Aye's hand in her own and setting the other on her waist, doing her best to create a pantomime of dancing with Aye without being in the line of fire. "Now, just move your feet with my feet... and try not to step on my toes too much. That's how I makes my living."

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Tue Aug 01, 2023 6:46 pm

Ayesha suddenly perked up and stiffened as she felt Anne come up behind her and press up to her back and her head hovering behind her. Calming herself, she let Anne take her hand and put her other hand on her waist, fidgeting a bit to adjust herself.

"A-all right, I'll try not to step on your shoes." She turned her head to try to look at Anne, and almost jumped out of her skin when she realized Anne's face was right behind her, almost at eye level.

"Go ahead!" she said after getting herself composed and preparing herself mentally, feeling her body loosen a bit.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:08 pm

Anne let out a little huff of air to release her own tension, being unused to playing the instructor, inadvertently breathing down Aye's neck. The girl's attempt to turn to look at her would nearly result in their faces bumping, with Anne's chin just over her student's shoulder. "Uh, right, so just pretend I'm in front of you like normal and follow my lead..."

Her blue eyes tried to stay fixed on their forms in the mirror, pulling Aye along with her as they danced to and fro. And then things would get complicated, as now both girls had to step through together. This would invariably lead to all four legs becoming entangled and sending both dancers to the floor in a heap. "Ugh--w-Waaa!"

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Mon Aug 21, 2023 3:35 pm

Ayesha let Anne guide her movements, feeling her body sway around in her touch. She tried to fight back giggles because she wasn't honestly used to being guided like this and it made her feel ticklish. Fidgeting lightly, she moved along, feeling a bit of a rhythm, the motions settling in....

Until the ball came dropping as a rather complicated step and dance part came that unfortunately resulted in a 4 leg spider web trap, causing the two to trip over each other and come crashing like a rack pile. Ayeshas face kissed the floor once again, with Anne landing right on top of her.

Her muffled voice came from underneath, "I'm good!"
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Mon Sep 18, 2023 7:46 pm

Anne crumpled to the floor in a tangled mass of limbs atop Ayesha, thankfully spared the hard impact with the floor by instead landing on top of a slightly less hard body.

With a groggy "uuuugh" Anne took a moment to get her bearing and take stock of her limbs. Lifting her head she blinked down at her student, "That... didn't go as planned. How's, uhm, your face?"

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:14 pm

After mumbling "I'm good!" with her face on the ground, Ayesha had to shake her face to get some of the pain throbbing on her face off, before rubbing it to get some dirt off, then turning her head, looking at Anne's worried face. "Ah, hehe, y-yeah. I'm good!"

She took a moment to try to get both herself and Anne on their feet, as she rather sheepishly said, "S-sorry about that, my legs kinda pretzeled up on yours. Are you all right, too?" Ayesha took Anne's arm and looked at her carefully, seemingly checking for any injuries on her teacher. "I-I I'll get better at this."
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:11 pm

It took a moment for Anne to register that she was on top of Aye, her gaze fixed on checking the girl's face for sign of bumps or bruises. When it finally caught up to her she joined in the awkward scramble to their feet. "Yea, I mean, it's alright. Not the first time I've had my legs pretzeled with someone else's." She laughs churlishly.

Anne looked free of harm, but she was also rather modestly dressed (by her standards) so any minor injuries were hidden unless Aye went digging. Pursing her lips thoughtfully, she placed a gentle hand on Aye's shoulder in an attempt at reassurance, "You will. That's the point of practice right? If you were already a master at this you'd be teaching me."

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Mon Apr 01, 2024 6:25 pm

Ayesha laughed nervously at the last remark of Anne. Anne was just being helpful, but the words of being a master herself and teaching Anne here stuff just seemed downright impossible. Ayesha could never truly see herself as being a master of anything beyond the Queen of The Klutz Kingdom; if anyone came to messing up at this spectacularly, she knew it was nobody but herself.

Ayesha steeled herself, fighting her own darkness to beat off the weight of dread and self defeat. Proverbially pushing it off, she raised her chin up, going "I won't let you down!", as she took a confident step back, ready to tango with Anne again...if only she had taken the caution when she was holding Anne's arm. Because she had gripped the blouse sleeve a little too tightly.

Anne's sleeve ripped off with a loud, imperious RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIP. Ayeshas mouth hung agape in horror as she looked at the torn sleeve in her hands, then her eyes slowly looked up at Anne's face, before bringing her hands up, begging for mercy.

"Ididntmeanitididntmeanitididntmeanitididntmeanit-"
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5