Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 218 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 218 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

It Takes Two To Tango (Ayesha and Anne)

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

It Takes Two To Tango (Ayesha and Anne) - Page 2 Empty Re: It Takes Two To Tango (Ayesha and Anne)

Post by Lilybell Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:41 pm

Lamya tried to hide her amusement at Ayesha's predicament, but was unable to suppress a little smirk as the girl climbed to her feet. Walking down the hall to meet her half way, she held out a friendly hand, "Ah... heh... yes." She paused thinking if she should elaborate on her and Anne's relationship, but thought better of it. Not being recognized also stung a little, but she'd been away from the ring for a while. "I'm Lamya. I also wrestle... sometimes."

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

It Takes Two To Tango (Ayesha and Anne) - Page 2 Empty Re: It Takes Two To Tango (Ayesha and Anne)

Post by ARStudios2000 Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:51 am

Ayesha nodded her head on hearing that, and said, "Sorry I'm late, I had a ...run in with a, a vampire...?" she said, turning her head to look behind her and seeing Mina was gone.

"I u, wrapped my scarf around her head to get away from her because I... think she either wanted to...kiss me....or give me a hickey?" she said, her face twisting into a frown. "M-my scarf, I'll...I'll get it back later. So...Lamya?" Ayesha tilted her head a bit. "Hmm, Anne never told me about you. Although, to be fair, she didn't tell me about Ms Carmilla either." She paused for a moment, then explained, "I thought she was in one of the rooms nearby, recording for a gag, but got no response so I just, bailed. Where is she?" Ayesha asked.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCzflvQC67k6PlgsRmmfSnKA

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:02 pm

Lamya rolled her eyes at the mention of a vampire trying to kiss her, "That would be Mina, and yes, the most danger you were it would be a hickey. I'll get your scarf back before you leave..." She shook her head as if to say 'what are we going to do with that girl'.

"Anne didn't mention me, hmm?" She asked with a 'she's in trouble' tone. "No no, no gag, that's just how Mina is. You should see her eat a jelly doughnut. It's horrifying. Anyway! Anne is in our little dance studio, if you'll follow me." She turned and took a few steps down the hall, looking over her shoulder to see if Ayesha would follow (or if they were being stalked by a creature of the night (despite that fact that it was midday)).

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Fri Jun 09, 2023 3:35 am

Ayesha decided to follow the Kuwaiti girl, taking note that shes about her own size. Considering that was the case with Mina and Anne too, she guessed probably most of the stable of Lily is about her own size. She wasn't sure why but it made her feel a bit more comfortable. Or something? Whatever, at least she wasn't going to get her ass kicked by a shortstalk like Angela. That was embarrassing. She did have more martial skill but regardless.

Following Lamya to Anne's whereabouts, Ayesha asked, "So, what were you doing before this?"
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Mon Jun 12, 2023 5:34 pm

Lamya was very relaxed in the very familiar surroundings of the hotel that had become her home. Beyond the lobby it was designed to look like an Edo era palace, mostly to lure in tourists. They had never bothered asking why it had been abandoned and that was likely for the best. Lamya looked back at Aye over her shoulder and smiled, "Oh, Lily recruited me fresh out of secondary school. A... uhm... video of me beating up some boys had gone viral on the internet a while back. Which made my parents very unhappy. Then Lily reached out to me and, well, here I am."

The whole stable was a sort of Island of Lost Girls, those looking for a new start or a place to indulge themselves as they couldn't before.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Mon Jun 12, 2023 10:02 pm

Ayesha jolted on hearing that part. Lamya seemed very simple and sweet, but that reminded her she was still a wrestler.

"You.... beat up some boys yourself? How big were they?" then another thought crossed her mind, "Is that video still up? Uh, sorry." she blurted, trying to cut back her curiosity, "i-i didn't mean to ask that. Just uh, wow, dang, that early and you're already here? It took me like, 6 years of dead end jobs after university to decide to try and that took me encouragement from a friend!" she gave a nervous chuckle.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Mon Jun 12, 2023 10:10 pm

Lamya laughed softly at Aye's exuberance. Tucking a lock of black hair behind her ear she looked away thoughtfully, "Well, they weren't as big as they thought they were, and to be clear, they started it..." She shrugged her shoulders, "Dunno if it's still up, but Lily might have it somewhere. Doing high kicks in a long skirt isn't easy... Like I said, Lily reached out to me with the offer. And I did miserably. My first match was an absolute squash. My opponent made me cum and it wasn't even a hentai match... I like to think I got her back after the match." She chuckled lowly, remembering her long night at Violet's apartment.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Mon Jun 12, 2023 10:16 pm

Hearing Lamyas opponent made her ejaculate on a non hentai match slowly killed whatever nervous chuckling Ayesha gave as her eyes widened and a few "ahe....he" came out, followed by a hollow "ooooooooooooooh shit........"

Clearing her throat, she asked, "Um, is that like, a infrequent occurrence? Just, well, um, you know, like, doing the.....the uh....you know, in non....hentai....matches?" one could sense her bravado sinking on hearing that.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Mon Jun 12, 2023 10:23 pm

Ayesha's bashfulness was obvious to people who weren't even in the same room as her, and it only made Lamya smile warmly. Stopping she took a half step closer to the newcomer, "Only when the rules say it's allowed. It doesn't count as a fall, but it can be very difficult to put up a fight after. And yes, she did."

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Mon Jun 12, 2023 10:57 pm

Ayesha gulped. She hated the idea of that happening to her. And was silently praying that such a thing never, ever happens to her. Ever.

Hopefully. Ever.

She felt like she was jinxing it already.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next