Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Color Clash- Comet vs Yusha!

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Color Clash- Comet vs Yusha! - Page 4 Empty Re: Color Clash- Comet vs Yusha!

Post by TPC30 Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:56 pm

*Clinging to his consciousness with every ounce of energy he had within him, he could barely discern what Yusha muttered to herself before suddenly experiencing a euphoric sensation around the base of his manhood!* "Aaahaaa....ggnnrrrhhh~" *Something deep inside of him shouted to stave it off, to resist, but the tactile pleasure surging through him prevented this from ever transpiring, only making his appendage begin to throb and pulsate from her feminine wiles!*
TPC30
TPC30

Back to top Go down

Post by Kudiruka1106 Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:19 am

"Ahh.. d-don't worry..." *Yusha wanted to get in a better position to try and weaken him more, beginning to drag him to the corner.* "T-this is weakening m-me, um... j-just as much as... y-you, Comet..." *She struggled, but managed to position Comet to be lying on the top turnbuckle. She then sat on top of his chest, blushing red as she nervously strokes his member and felt more pleasure as it went on. She hoped he would succumb to it before she did, or she'd be in big trouble!*

Yusha Sento wrote:I always do my best! Everyone has losses, those are a part of life and nobody is immune to them. I don't let losses discourage me or drag me down, they only get me more excited for the next match where I'll do my best all over again!
Kudiruka1106
Kudiruka1106

https://www.deviantart.com/kudiruka1106

Back to top Go down

Post by TPC30 Wed Feb 08, 2023 8:42 pm

*As his downward spiral continued, it seemed as though Yusha was trying to cope with the circumstances just as much as he was- However, she had the luxury of being the one in full and undisputed control, something that the masked mannequin couldn't quite understand.* "Hnnnhhh~" *He gurgled through his grogginess, the repositioning sending a jolt of alertness throughout his body, but it hardly changed anything- Yusha's rhythmic yet nervous stroking was enough to keep him conscious, and the audience's thunderous applauding only seemed to encourage her efforts!*
Spoiler:
TPC30
TPC30

Back to top Go down

Post by Kudiruka1106 Fri Feb 10, 2023 1:02 pm

*Yusha knew she wouldn't be able to take much more, so she had to finish up. Planning to end the match, the little redhead got up off of Comet while still on the turnbuckle and gently pushed him to the mat below.* "Ahh... oouuhhh... s-sorry about this, C-Comet... b-but... need to f-finish this..." Still blushing from her previous "attack", the little redhead stood up on the top turnbuckle and jumped off for a body splash, hoping to land right on her opponent!*

Yusha Sento wrote:I always do my best! Everyone has losses, those are a part of life and nobody is immune to them. I don't let losses discourage me or drag me down, they only get me more excited for the next match where I'll do my best all over again!
Kudiruka1106
Kudiruka1106

Back to top Go down

Post by TPC30 Fri Feb 10, 2023 5:39 pm

*Unable to naturally maintain his balance atop the highest peak, once Yusha sent him tumbling towards the ground Comet inadvertently sprawled out upon contact. The audience surrounding them collectively gasped the the dynamic redhead took flight, flattening the air in his lungs as she pancaked his midsection with her aerial assault!*

"GGUHOOOF!" *His limbs flopped around initially, but eventually returned to an idle, docile position beneath her. The moderator keeping watch over the match slid in beneath the bottom rope to begin the official count, drawing a significant portion of attention away from his still pulsating scepter.* "ONE!" *They began, slapping the mat near Comet's forehead, which did little to coax him into escaping due to the fatigue confining him to the ground.*
TPC30
TPC30

Back to top Go down

Post by Kudiruka1106 Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:28 am

*Yusha winced a bit from the impact herself. Despite having landed her body splash, she was tired from all the special action and knew she had to pin him here if she wanted to win. She just continued laying on top of him, the referee counting it as a pin.* "TWO!" *The Japanese wrestler hoped he would stay down for one more second, the crowd cheering as she panted and caught her breath during the pin.*

"THREE!" *The bell rung to signal Yusha's victory, causing the audience to erupt in cheer as Yusha just slowly rolled off of Comet to lay on the mat next to him. She was hot and sweaty all over, still panting with her plump chest rising and falling as she stared up at the ceiling. She felt relieved to have won the match, but still wanted to show her affection for her friend as she held onto his hand and looked over at him.* "Ahh... awwwh... g-great job... Comet... oouuhh..."

Kudiruka1106
Kudiruka1106

Back to top Go down

Post by TPC30 Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:13 pm

Spoiler:
"DING DING DING!" *As the bell rattled aloud, declaring Yusha as the undisputed victor Comet couldn't help but feel himself swell with pride for the indomitable ginger- She had provided him with much more of a challenge than he could have ever prepared for and then some. However, they were both tremendously aware of the elephant in the room, which continued to stretch the fabric of his trunks while they shared a brief stare towards one another.*

"Mhhh...you too short stack...didn't know you had it in you~" *His gentle tone and affable words were enough to sooth the wounds he had sustained, but his gaze eventually broke, gesturing towards his unattended member as a means to suggest she finish what she started.*
TPC30
TPC30

Back to top Go down

Post by Kudiruka1106 Mon Feb 13, 2023 12:12 pm

*Yusha had earned another win, but her work wasn't done yet. She still had to assist her friend with his growing struggle. She blushed with a little giggle at his words, but blushed even more when she took his hint."

"O-oh, hehe... umm, I-I'll help..."* The blushing redhead nervously went over and kissed his forehead before going into action. She stood bent over his face, wiggling her backside a bit to get him ready before gently lowering herself down, facesitting him while placing her hand around his shaft!* "J-just tap out when it's e-enough, okay?"

Kudiruka1106
Kudiruka1106

Back to top Go down

Post by TPC30 Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:52 am

"W..will do~" *His sheepish cadence was indicative enough to clue her in on the overall affect she was having on him, and as the scrumptious ginger dropped her massive rump across the breadth of his face his body visibly shuddered with pleasure!* "Mnnnhffff~" *He audibly moaned, trying to twist and roll from side to side to feel every inch of her plush backside as his appendage began reaching new heights, and within mere seconds of her grip began dribbling his seed from the tip of his mushroom!*
TPC30
TPC30

Back to top Go down

Post by Kudiruka1106 Sat Feb 18, 2023 12:17 am

*The crowd cheered as the Japanese wrestler continued face sitting her friend, slowly wiggling her butt to try and pleasure him more. She then noticed his bulge beginning to drip, making her blush red and place her hands on her cheeks, squishing them and feeling flustered!* "E-eep! Mmmh..."

Kudiruka1106
Kudiruka1106

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next