by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ayesha's new manager

2 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Ayesha's new manager - Page 10 Empty Re: Ayesha's new manager

Post by ARStudios2000 Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:38 pm

The sudden flash of events, from the fall to the dip to the new standing, was so quick, Ayesha was left slightly mouth agap at the end of it all, seeing Anne's blushing face, wondering what just happened.

Ayesha uncrossed her legs, and gave a giggle, saying, "Uh, sorry. Good point, there!" she said, giving a finger gun point.

"Flow, huh?" she said, looking down at her legs. "Flow...." she repeated, then looked back at Anne, the smile growing on her face. "Just gotta flow, huh?" she said, again bobbing to the side bit by bit, "I think I can do that."

She thought back on the tango steps, and started repeating em. Left, right, left? She was messing up some steps, but there was definitely something at work. She didn't seem to be trying to get the direction of the dance right...but it seemed she was trying to get her legs to dance more. To flow more free and fluid.

"Is this how you feel when you do rocking?" Ayesha said, still trying the flow. "You know, your whole rock music stuff."
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCzflvQC67k6PlgsRmmfSnKA

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:25 pm

Anne watched Ayesha loosening herself up with a low chuckle and gave her a slight nod of the affirmative, "Yeah yeah, I guess so. I was behind a drum kit on stage so I didn't get to flow a whole lot, but it's that same kinda feeling."

Time would pass with a little more progress on Ayesha's instruction and a few more stumbles along the way. Eventually Lily would arrive to end their little lesson, offering to give Ayesha a ride home unless she'd decided to stay at the hotel. But of course she'd let her shower off before making her decision.

Left alone together again, Anne leaned back against the ring ropes, letting them hold up most of her weight like an awkward hammock. "Whew... I'll let you use the shower first, and I promise I'll stay outside this time. But, uh, if you want we could do this again some time. Like, I'll set up some music and we have a room with a mirror wall and everything... it's a dancing thing, so you can see your form. Like, your position... while you're dancing." She couldn't emphasize enough that the mirrors were not for vain or lewd purposes, usually.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:05 am

Ayesha was seated on the ground, panting. She has spent a good amount of time dancing and well, swinging herself about.

It was a tiring, sweaty experience and Lily breaking it up had been a good relief. And yet she felt...lighter. In mind and body.

It had been a completely different kind of workout than the rest of the months, and yet, this felt oddly the most substantial to her. And in her mind, she couldn't have done it without Anne Archy.

That's right! Suck it, Angela! Friendship with you over! Anne is now new trainer friend!

As Ayesha got up, deciding nows a good time to shower, she looked at Anne and her suggestion with mirrors. She wasnt fully sure how mirrors would help next time, but she had a lot of trust in Anne now compared to earlier that night.

With a big grin, she gave a "rock on" symbol with her hand.

"Awesome."

--------END--------
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCzflvQC67k6PlgsRmmfSnKA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10