Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 10:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Today at 7:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Today at 5:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Today at 3:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 11:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, Lobo, ScyldScefing, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Ayesha's new manager

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Ayesha's new manager - Page 9 Empty Re: Ayesha's new manager

Post by ARStudios2000 Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:11 pm

Ayesha thought on that carefully.

The idea of being knocked sore was not exactly comforting. But hey, combat sports.

She suddenly remembered something Lily said.

"Co-ordi...nation..." Ayesha said, as she looked at her hands, and then at her legs. She folder her arms. "Co...ordination."

She thought. She often stumbled, tumbled, and was quite clumsy. She was not really the most stable regarding her own balance. She remembered every previous job, and being focused. Being..... essentially soulless. Staring at a screen. A paper. A pen. Talking to people on the line, writing down demands, tables, desks, all these memories started flooding. Listening, taking notes, listening, hanging on every word.

So why couldn't she do that here? Why couldn't she-

"I am not co-ordinated." she said, a sort of steely look came on her face.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCzflvQC67k6PlgsRmmfSnKA

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:03 pm

Sat upon her heels with her hands on her knees, Anne pursed her lips and took in Ayesha's words thoughtfully. Fuck, she felt like a guidance councilor. Lily owed her so big for making her do all of this thinking and empathy stuff. She tried to measure up how important coordination was to a luchador, and honestly it was everything. She would have to be able to throw her whole body in just the right way to crush her opponent but not break her own neck. "Hmmm... I mean, guess you're just gonna have to go for it then, habib (babe). But we can probably practice some blocks and dives. You might find your legs." Or she might break her legs, but only one way to find out.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:16 pm

Ayesha thought on Anne's words carefully. She looked Anne up and down again.

"So I'm gonna assume you're...not the best teacher about this. And I'm..." she looked at herself, "not the best student about this."

Ayesha looked up again...and a goofy grin cracked on her face. The grin of someone getting an idea.

"You did say you were a rocker, right? Can you....teach me....how to dance?"
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:43 pm

At Ayesha's words about them being poorly suited to teach or learn Anne twisted her face up in a sour expression that said "yeah, kinda, sorry". But at the question that followed she burst out in a loud laugh, almost tipping over backwards as she knelt in the ring. "Well, moshing isn't exactly dancing and doesn't take much coordination. So I-" Half way through shooting down the suggestion as ridiculous she stopped, a surprised look crossing her face, "Oh shit. Fuck. I can totally teach you to tango though!" It's not like she spent several years in Argentina or something.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:59 pm

The goofy grin turned into an earnest smile. The smile of someone who had finally found a direction. Someone who had found hope.

Ayesha clapped her hands together, a big grin growing on her face. She raised both hands out to Anne, as she said in a mischievous tone,

"Ok, teacher. How do I do the tango?"
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Wed Nov 30, 2022 12:24 pm

With a nervous laugh, Anne reached out to take Ayesha's hands and climbed to her feet. She barely thought of herself as a proficient wrestler let alone an expert dancer, but here she was about to try reaching both. Should she be putting on music or something, it wasn't like she kept a tango playlist handy. She could definitely find something on the internet fast enough, but did she really need it? "Well, uh, okay... you, uh... put your left hand in my right hand. And then put your right hand on my left arm while I..." Her left arm reached out to gently rest on Ayesha's lower back.

"Then you just keep your toes lined up with mine while I kinda walk you backwards..."

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Wed Nov 30, 2022 1:34 pm

Ayesha, after getting up, carefully followed Anne's instructions eagerly.

She was so busy thinking about the possible outcomes this could have on her ability to co-ordinate her movements, she hadn't actually thought on how she looked right now.

She was thinking on the way her hands moved, and she thought on how her hands were moving.

Distance, co ordination! MOVEMENT! SYNCHRONIZE! was going through her head. Hell, Anne would notice Ayesha was bobbing a bit too, like as if she was listening to an OST in her own head.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:20 am

Anne tried very hard to put on a fierce front, to make herself intimidating (but a little hot) and very rarely let people in to see other facets of herself. Teaching, nurturing someone new and helping them along, was already a step outside of her comfort zone, but now dancing?! And not in a Heavy Metal way! She felt exposed and a little silly, flushed from ear to ear but did her best to act cool. "G-good, good. Left, right... No, your left, you've got it... One, two, one..."

She tried to keep them in time with the rhythm in her head, but that was less important than not tripping over each other. "Now the, uh, hard part, I guess. You cross your ankles for a little side step, like this..." She would attempt to mirror The Cross for Ayesha, this was the easiest part to trip on yourself. Normally only the following partner did the ankle cross, while "the gentleman" did a side step here. For some reason Anne had found herself playing the role of The Gentleman a lot... the difficult life of a top.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:30 am

Ayesha was surprisingly quite into the groove of it all. Even though this was her first ever tango, she seemed very eager to get at it.

And the cross! A moment flashed in her eyes, and Lily's face suddenly came back in her eyes.

The regime of leg stretching and what not came back to her. A fire blew in Ayeshas eyes, as she felt a surge to prove it, show her old training partner, how far Ayeshas legs had come since the day they trained together!

Ayesha put way too much energy into the cross, striking a pose with her arms firmly set down like a battle stance, standing straight, with a perfect cross!

Then she fell forward like a wooden plank, giving a surprised yelp while trying to catch herself.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:00 pm

All around the world there were dozens, absolutely dozens, of folks who would kill to be Ayesha in this moment. The girl put a little too much vigor into the maneuver, too much rigidity for what should have been fluid, and as a result teetered off balance before starting to fall.

Lucky for her, Anne had been expecting that this would be where trouble might arise. She had more expected Ayesha to trip while uncrossing her ankles, but the result was largely the same. With one arm still around Ayesha's waist, Anne pivoted to swoop the girl into a graceful dip as if all of this had been a deftly coordinated dance step. This left Anne leaning over Ayesha, staring down into panicked eyes, in a position that would have been romantic under very different circumstances. Anne turned increasingly crimson before yanking Ayesha bolt upright and letting her go with a nervous laugh. "Whoa! Heh, easy there. The dance is all about being loose and fluid, no need to go all super sentai with it."

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next