Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 1 Bot

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Luci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death!

2 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Luci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 3 Empty Re: Luci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death!

Post by Kelsea Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:25 pm

"Uh!" Luci grunted out as her leg got hooked up so high, her thighs parted a little and in a bit of an embarassing position. Luci's eyes were open but a little distant after Valerie's butt drop, now she was in a tough spot and Valerie was shuffling forwards ominiously..

"nh.." Luci groaned, wiggling a little underneath Valerie in the pin, her breasts rubbing against the underside of Val's butt cheeks as Luci turned her to press a little against the inside of Valerie's knee... Luci's warm breath gently blowing up the inside of Valerie's thigh and to her crotch...

Spotlight
characters:
Luci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 3 ELZuoMvLuci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 3 OG5hnuaLuci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 3 Cg3CzYmLuci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 3 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Luci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 3 Empty Re: Luci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death!

Post by anegge Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:32 am

Val gave a backwards glance, and noticing the fact that the hook had left the curves of Luci's secret spot visible against her thin panties Val gave a little tug on her leg. Just enough to rub Luci's mound on the front of her own panties and remind her of the embarrassing split she was in.

"Threeee..." proclaimed the heavier kawaii giggling as she felt the girl's tickling breath rush between her legs. She lifted up on her knees wiggling her hips suggestively from side to side and causing the tails of her hair to dance across Luci's exposed belly. The brunette lifted her hand angling Luci's mouth right towards her incoming crotch. Val was about to "come in for a landing".

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Luci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 3 GXChUKwLuci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 3 1BElGMILuci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 3 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:57 pm

"anh!" Luci whimpered out as Valerie yanked on her leg in a way that her whole lower body got wracked in a deep jolt, her mound rubbed into her own panties and the panties moved a little akwardly on Luci so that it would feel kinda tangled up... Luci gave a few deeper pants as her cheeks flushed up nicely, her free leg continued to dangle, really showing off the front of Luci's heart splattered panties...

Luci was still kinda flustered to defend herself, her mouth wide open as it panted and although she felt Valerie shuffling on top of her was completely unaware of where she was shuffling to until Val's pantied crotch pressed right up to Luci's open panting mouth! Luci's cringed and grunted out into Val's girlhood as her lips ended up right over Valerie's crotch, Luci's eyes blinking open as she realized what Val was doing and gasped in, unfortunately right on Val's mound

Spotlight
characters:
Luci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 3 ELZuoMvLuci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 3 OG5hnuaLuci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 3 Cg3CzYmLuci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 3 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:07 pm

Val twitched as her pinned foe's pants suddenly became much more intense on her mound. "F, four" she gasped shuddering in enjoyment as her crotch quickly became damp from Luci's breath. Her grip on the girl's leg loosened a little while she was distracted by the sensation which of course resulted in another shift of Luci's bunched panties.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Luci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 3 GXChUKwLuci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 3 1BElGMILuci vs Valerie: Bed Wrestle to death! - Page 3 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:25 pm

The shift wasn't what Luci needed right now, her panties pressing tightly right against her snatch and making her huff out a warm caressing breath right against Val's cotton panties.. Luci tried to shake her head a little but only really succeed in rubbing her lips and nose into Valerie's crotch a little, still caught up in the face sit pin as her nipples started to stiffen just a little under her white vest..

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:35 pm

Valerie giggled at the further tickling sensation Luci was giving her. It had been a bright idea to wait so long before sitting on Luci's face for sure. "Five..." she finally managed to squeal out. She scooted back until she was sitting on the girl's chest again, and finally released the girl's leg. She grinned meanly, looked down at Luci and informed her, "Two points." as she made a V with the fingers of her free hand. Then she stuck her tongue out at her pinned foe again, eminently pleased with herself.

Last edited by 121 on Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:56 pm

As Val's crotch left Luci's mouth, the princess of the bed was left coughing and spluttered after getting a much more personal taste and smell of Valerie's crotch then she would have liked, leaving Val's panties a little moist at the front with her saliva... Her cheeks deeply red with anger, arousal and embarassment for having allowed Valerie to get the best of her in such an early pin.

"N-No way! Thats not two points! You only face sat me for the end half of that pin.."

Last edited by 2 on Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:11 pm

Valerie rolled her eyes. Everyone who knew the rules knew that she had earned two points! She looked up at the score board for vindication, "See, it says," It said one point. AFW had changed the rules on her! "Well, fine! I still pinned you first, and I'm still a better wrestler!" she punctuated her point by sitting up off Luci and then giving her a little splash on the chest. Then she rolled off of the girl and back up to her knees only a little bit away, ready to continue her confrontation with this sorry excuse for a kawaii.

Last edited by 121 on Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:26 pm

(occ: I think I'll have to edit Luci's dialogue a bit back there ^_^; )

Luci huffed out a deep breath as Valerie bounced her big butt down on her stomach just to add salt to the wounds before slipping off of her, Luci rolled over and moved up onto all fours, an arm across her stomach as she panted a little and then looked over at Valerie.. She couldn't allow this girl to take her so lightly! She felt like she wanted to just pounce her again but knew she had to restrain herself a bit seems the last time she did that she just ended up slap bag in the middle of a body scissors..

Luci moved up so that she was on her knees and then rearranged her panties a little, glaring at with a frown on her face.

"Ok.. You asked for it now, I'm gonna make you eat them words..." She said as she started to shuffle forwards on her knees, lifting her arms in a feint at a lock up.

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:44 pm

(OOC~I assumed Luci was so confused her words came out wrong.)

Valerie cocked her head to the side, "Nuh uh," she retorted, "the only thing I'll be eating is you. Alive." The dumb girl was offering her a lockup now? There was no chance she'd win! Val scrambled forward to meet the girl's grip.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next