by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 5:52 pm

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 5:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 3:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Yesterday at 11:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Old_Man_Tai, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tomomi and Summer- Aftermath

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Tomomi and Summer- Aftermath - Page 5 Empty Re: Tomomi and Summer- Aftermath

Post by zxn666 Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:16 pm

Tomomi felt Summer's breasts give in completely, but she was at her limit as well. Summer's pussy ate her clit up completely. Tomomi, feeling this, gave in and cummed again. "AHHH!" she screamed as her pussy burst, wetness blowing down her thighs and Summer's. Her knees buckled as she sank, leaning heavily against Summer's lovely frame, panting weakly after her orgasmic exertion.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:15 am

Summer felt a final surge of adrenaline as Tomomi came. This was probably her best chance to get the girl to submit, if this energy subsided Summer thought she would probably collapse as well. She tipped the girl back finally able to relieve the pain in her chest. In this position Summer's tight grip on her waist was the only thing keeping Tomomi in the air and her own weight would be bearing down on her shattered spine as well. It also pressed the girl's crotch in closer, spreading her legs and consequently her mound even wider. Summer's on clit was getting hot pounding on the girl's wrecked clitty like a heavy bag aided in her motions by the renewed slickness of the outpouring honey.

Summer's expression was one of exhausted triumph as she once again demanded Tomomi, "Submit." before craning her neck in to lap at her pulsing right nipple again.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Tomomi and Summer- Aftermath - Page 5 GXChUKwTomomi and Summer- Aftermath - Page 5 1BElGMITomomi and Summer- Aftermath - Page 5 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:19 am

Tomomi was bent backwards in a painful position. She couldn't feel any pain however; her mind was too clouded by lust and pleasure. All she felt at this point was Summer's clit destroying hers, Summer's pussy eating hers up, Summer's sex utterly dominating hers. Tomomi couldn't take it any more. Her body gave in before her mind, but now her mind collapsed as well.

"I-I give..." Tomomi said weakly, lacking the strength and air to say anything more.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:05 pm

Summer smiled at her final triumph dropping weakly to her knees to place Tomomi as softly as she could muster onto her back on the tile. Her original intention had been to do a victory pose at this point, flex a bit and grind her foot into Tomomi's chest, but she doubted she could stay standing long enough to do that. Instead she'd have herself a nice victory sit.

Summer slipped forward to straddle the exhausted and broken idol finally setting her butt down on the girl's stomach. She sighed tiredly, but still grinned as she eyed her prize turning her head to take in another glimpse of the girl's wrecked snatch. Her sitting position was one of deep exhaustion, slouching forward towards Tomomi's face, her inner thighs and mound pressed tight to the girl's stomach. Her own sex actually dripped slowly with juice, pooling in Tomomi's belly button before trailing out past SUmmer's butt to drip down Tomomi's thigh, some actually dripping right into the girl's cunt itself. Summer was almost to the point of falling over on top of Tomomi and felt she needed to brace herself. Fortunately, she had the best of hand holds. The red head eagerly reached down to cup Tomomi's worn and weary breasts to hold her own body upright.

Summer panted looking her defeated foe right in the eyes. This new feeling in her heart was so satisfying, even more raw and sensual than sex itself. The body under her was now hers, she could do anything she wanted to Tomomi. It made Summer curious. "Being sexually broken, forced to submit, tell me how it feels, slave?" she asked with curiosity mixed with the tiniest twinge of pride. She sighed looking down at the pink haired girls form an reminding herself, she had actually done it. She had forced this girl to submit by breaking her body apart sexually. The red head's grin grew wider and slightly more cruel, "And... why exactly did you give up? You said it was 'self defeating' but I'm pretty sure I did all the defeating." she asked giving Tomomi's ripe tits a playful squeeze.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Tomomi and Summer- Aftermath - Page 5 GXChUKwTomomi and Summer- Aftermath - Page 5 1BElGMITomomi and Summer- Aftermath - Page 5 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:18 am

Tomomi moaned as she was lowered onto the mat, with Summer sitting on top of her stomach. Her pussy, utterly defeated by Summer's hot actions, still dripped with moist wetness. She could feel Summer's wet sex as well, as well as Summer's juices getting all over her body. Tomomi had lost count of how many orgasms she had tonight. Was it three, four? And all at the hands of a single girl as well.

She let out a low moan as Summer cupped her breasts, using them as a handhold. Her eyes were closed from the exhaustion, but opened a little when Summer asked her humiliating question.

"You've beaten me already, there's no need to gloat," Tomomi said weakly, "I gave up because my body can't take any more. Please Summer, if you must have your way with me, be gentle..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:57 am

Summer's expression melted to a weak smile. Tomomi wasn't exactly up for the kind of fun she had in mind. She was no Yatori.

Summer squeezed harder giving a sudden forward slump. Summer's body wasn't exactly up for the kind of fun she had had in mind either. Summer smirked and responded sarcastically to the pinned girl, "Yeah, I'll 'have my way with you' alright. First, I'm gonna fall over on top of you. Then, I'm gonna take a nap using your chest as a pillow."

Summer continued her descent on the girl, still using her bosom as a handhold, but trying to be as gentle as she could manage. As she tried to slow her collapse her slick puss slid down the girl's abs and over her hot snatch. Due to this particular movement Summer gave a short series of mounting moans, her jaw actually dropping as she was pushed down over the girl's lips, "Oh, mm, mmm, Ohh, oof." The last groan reserved for her unfortunately sudden landing atop the cool white tile floor. The red head shifted her hands to Tomomi's sides and lowered her face back down into the girl's chest giving her a short lick as she rested one cheek down on the girl's other orb.

Last edited by 121 on Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:59 pm

At first Tomomi thought Summer was going to deliver on her threat. Her hands gripped uncomfortably onto her big breasts, pressing down on them rather hard. But then, she saw Summer slowly beginning to descend, realizing that the girl was just as tired as she was, perhaps even more. She felt Summer's nether lips slip down her belly, trailing her warm juices as she descended. She lay down on top of Tomomi, her warm body covering the idol completely. Summer's head rested on Tomomi's breasts, treating them really like a pillow.

"Mmm... wow," Tomomi said softly, "So then... are you just going to sleep like this?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:30 pm

Summer laughed, "Heh heh, not really. I just need a little rest." She shifted face down onto Tomomi's chest and weakly gave her some more licks, playfully adding "Nom nom nom nom. Your' chest really is the best, Tomo."

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:41 pm

Tomomi actually giggled a little when she heard Summer's response. "That goes for both of us," Tomomi said, "I'm just about worn out from fighting you tonight Summer. You were incredible..." She paused for a moment, seemingly hesitating. "This doesn't mean I forgive you for what you did in the ring, you know! You didn't have to actually make me cum-- I was a bit too weak to fight back anyways."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:00 pm

Summer blushed. "I did get carried away." she admitted. She frowned pressing her lips in tight kiss to the girl's nipple. "Can I make it up to you?" she asked, with a wink.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next