by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 173 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 172 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tomomi and Summer- Aftermath

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Tomomi and Summer- Aftermath - Page 4 Empty Re: Tomomi and Summer- Aftermath

Post by zxn666 Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:08 pm

Tomomi smiled, meeting Summer in the middle of the room, pressing their bodies together. "You know, I might just let you eat me out," Tomomi said, "After I've forced you to scream my name and beg me for mercy, that is." She quickly snaked her hands around Summer's waist, grabbing Summer firmly in a bearhug, but not squeezing. She rather just held Summer in place, while her big bust slowly expanded and began pressing against Summer's. It was a challenge Tomomi was sending out, a challenge to titfight.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:29 pm

Summer stared Tomomi down as their orbs pressed together. Despite what a painful proposition the titfight would be for each girl it seemed that both were oozing confidence. Summer knew her chest was pretty bruised from Tomomi's squeezing but the girl had neglected to do much to her nipples whereas Summer had ravaged the moonlight dancer's peaks with her ravenous milking. Summer wrapped the pink haired girl's hips up matching her soft hug, working her sharp little nips in circles around Tomomi's ultra sensitive ones. The way Tomomi's massive chest was weighing into hers was really getting her chest sore, but she knew her smaller chest gave her a great advantage in nipple duels and she was going to use it.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Tomomi and Summer- Aftermath - Page 4 GXChUKwTomomi and Summer- Aftermath - Page 4 1BElGMITomomi and Summer- Aftermath - Page 4 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:50 pm

Tomomi tried to avoid a nipple-on-nipple confrontation if she could. Her nips weren't in the best of conditions. Still, Summer seemed to be seeking them out, with every movement trying to flick her nipples. Tomomi gritted her teeth as she was forced on the defensive by this. She had hoped to use her superior bust mass to overwhelm Summer and push her down, but Summer seemed to want to engage in a nipplefight first. Tomomi had to oblige. She brought her nippled upwards, flicking at the undersides of Summers, while also driving the mass of her breasts into Summer's underboob.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:02 pm

Summer grimaced at the thick orbs pushing hers up, digging into her lower side's bitterly. She leaned back a bit to relieve the pressure for a moment and letting her nipples sink across Tomomi's. It appeared as if Tomomi's attack had left her reeling but Summer was waiting just long enough for their tips to meet. Then she would tighten her hug suddenly pressing their chests tighter than ever and impaling the most sensitive part of her foe's worn down nips on her spear like tips trying to overwhelm the girl with the sudden sensation.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Tomomi and Summer- Aftermath - Page 4 GXChUKwTomomi and Summer- Aftermath - Page 4 1BElGMITomomi and Summer- Aftermath - Page 4 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:24 am

Tomomi pushed upwards brutally, a grin spreading on her face as she realized that she was winning. Her breasts continued to push Summer's upwards until Summer's breasts were nearly at her chin. Tomomi then pulled back a little bit, aiming to get some distance between them and then drive her breasts in, destroying Summer's orbs to the core. But Summer struck first. Her strong nipples slammed into Tomomi's tip-first, bending Tomomi's nipples inward and actually driving them inside her breasts.

"Ohh...AHHH!" Tomomi screamed as her nipples were crushed, "Oh god, stop!~"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:14 am

Summer grinned widely as her opponent screamed in agony and sudden stimulation. She wasn't about to let up on the girl's tortured bosom, in fact, she tightened her bear hug delivering pain to her wounded stomach and holding the girl in place. The hug also pushed her hot little clitoris up into the underside of Tomomi's as thier mounds came together. Summer gave a firm grind of her hips knowing that the motion would do similar damage to the girl's oversensitized pearl after the extended grinding it had taken. Summer began to lean forwards her rack weighing down more and more on the girl's crushed nipples as she looked the terrified girl right in the eyes. "Submit." she ordered.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:22 am

Tomomi's breasts were on fire. Her nippled had gotten utterly crushed by her opponent's, getting forced back into her breasts. Summer had her trapped in an increasingly tight bearhug that was crushing all the air from her belly, and was seriously weakening her. Then Summer's clit bumped against her's. Tomomi let out a gasp of pleasure as Summer's clit pressed in, feeling the stimulation building up again. She wasn't going to give up though; her breasts were still bigger, firmer, and better!

"No!" Tomomi said. She suddenly leaned back, giving her breasts some room, and rammed forward full speed into Summer's rack, hoping to crush the smaller girl's breasts and utterly flatten them.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:36 am

Summer's eyes widened as Tomomi flexibly bent back even further slamming the mass of her chest into the girl's bruised rack and squishing it like two pancakes. Summer's jaw dropped and tears flooded back to her eyes. "Oh, gawd! My breasts!" she yelped, but she was determined to keep up her assault despite the excruciating pain. She continued to crank the bear hug and grind into Tomomi's pussy so as to keep draining the tired girl both physically and sexually. Keeping the bear hug this tight was hideously painful with her chest being crushed like this, but at the same time it enabled her to bring her nipples to bear once again. Despite her pants of pain Summer drug her flattened jugs up and down just enough in the hug that she was able to continue to rip her still fiercely sharp nipples across the moonlight dancer's damaged ones. "You... will... be... mine." groaned Summer in between fiercer and fiercer gasps for breath.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:41 am

Both girls were doing considerable damage to each other now. Tomomi may have flattened Summer's perky peaks, but she was still trapped, and Summer was still frigging her clit hard. Tomomi actually felt a droplet of wetness slide down her thigh, and knew that she was terribly close to an orgasm. Her legs felt weak. The bearhug also took out a lot, making Tomomi's struggles more difficult. Tomomi bore down with her breasts, eager to crush Summer on one front and then deal with her other places. Summer's nipples still struggled on, but Tomomi knew that soon her superior breast mass would crush them as well.

"When I'm... done with you," Tomomi said between pants, "Your breasts... will be flat... like pancakes!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:52 am

Despite the fact that Summer was delivering the bear hug she was the one who threw her head back to scream. "It hurts! It hurts! Please stop!" she howled as Tomomi's worn down but still proud breasts finally overcame her nipples leaving the Irish girl's tits well and truly defeated. In an act of desperation Summer ground even deeper up into Tomomi's puss pinioning her trapped clitoris between her own sex lips and Summer's peeking pearl. Should could feel the girl's wetness, if only Tomomi would cum and give her some relief from the titfight!

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next