Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Misaki Toyoda

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contender
Team Spirit

Kawaii Champion
Koori Shimizu
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
???

#1 contender
Astrid Arvidsson
vs.
Alexia Jackson

Friction Hentai Champion
Ari Nagawa
#1 contender
Saskia Schleswig-Holsten

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
???

#1 contender
Amber Addison
vs.
Karen Aoki-Justice

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Time to fight and ...... think

Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:56 pm by Lederface!

Well, it's about time I did this again, with my Roster starting to take shape, it doesn't hurt to start getting my characters to have their fights, and that's why I'm here, to look for fights for different characters.

Airi:

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21415-airi-meiyo-the-dishonored#561782
I am looking for a fight with her ... Of any kind, she is not in one of my priorities for now.

Amelia:

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21533-amelia-winterson-the-majestic-reine
With her I'm looking for a "Humiliation" Match type …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Looking for a match

Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:01 am by Void Effect

Due to boredom, I had once again, here to ask for a match with my characters, we can discuss about the outcome and character on Discord

Comments: 0

Delays

Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:14 am by Underdog21

I just want to pipe in and apologize for all of the delays in my posting. I've been going through a lot right now, emotionally, psychologically and in some cases physically. I'm going to try posting again when I can get my head in the right place. In the meantime I just ask everyone to please bear with me.

Comments: 2

[Falls Count Anywhere Match] Charlotte Ravel' vs Rebecca Owens - No Time To Back Down

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

[Falls Count Anywhere Match] Charlotte Ravel' vs Rebecca Owens - No Time To Back Down - Page 3 Empty Re: [Falls Count Anywhere Match] Charlotte Ravel' vs Rebecca Owens - No Time To Back Down

Post by skip-stop Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:41 pm

The pain in her joints was difficult to describe. It was very much like the feeling that her knees are forcibly twisted in the opposite direction. It was a really wild pain. Charlotte didn't know if Rebecca was using this hold precisely to injure her legs, or simply to force her to submit. It didn't really matter. It was only important that the pink-haired woman was obliged to free herself.

And she found a way out. Yes, it was definitely cruel, she fully understood it. However, this match could not be complete without cruelty. They were already out of the ring. The barricade and the post were already in use. And if now Charlotte had a choice to lose or use a chair, then she made her choice. Doing the best she could, she hit the red-haired woman over the head with the metal chair.

And in that very second she got freedom. The other Frenchwoman's grip eased and Charlotte felt relieved. But even though her legs were free now, she still felt pain. And she knew that from now on she would feel this pain until the end of the match. The young woman glanced at her rival as she covered her face with her hands and writhed in pain. Charlotte saw the blood. This did not give her pleasure, but they both agreed to it. And she was confident that the tension and brutality would only continue to build. Charlotte used the chair as a fulcrum and rose to her feet.

"Merde ..." she said barely audibly.

She clenched her jaw tightly, because now her joints were too damaged, she needed at least a little time to get used to this pain. But she just couldn't wait. Every second of delay was an unaffordable luxury. She saw and felt that Rebecca was ready to give her everything that she had. Charlotte was sure that they would beat each other until one of them simply could no longer move. So...

The Frenchwoman unfolded a chair and put it on the concrete floor, after which, staggering slightly, she approached her rival. It really felt like her best matches against the Amazon. They never held back, they always fought to the limit. And although only one of them achieved real success, Charlotte was not going to give up her principles.

She intended to grab Rebecca's head and place it between her already sweaty thighs. The Frenchwoman intended to clasp her rival's waist, and then straighten up to her full height, lifting her rival off the floor and turning her over. They were in different weight classes, but Rebecca would hardly have been heavier than Alaina.

Charlotte was about to sit the red-haired woman on her shoulders. And then she was determined to turn around. Someone already guessed? Yes. Charlotte was about to direct her rival's body down, while spreading her legs to the sides. She had only one way out. To win, she have to deal more damage to Rebecca than this powerful woman could bear. And now Charlotte intended to drive her rival's body into the metal chair with a sitout powerbomb!

Back to top Go down

[Falls Count Anywhere Match] Charlotte Ravel' vs Rebecca Owens - No Time To Back Down - Page 3 Empty Re: [Falls Count Anywhere Match] Charlotte Ravel' vs Rebecca Owens - No Time To Back Down

Post by Valicon Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:59 pm

Even in her weakened, pain drenched mindset, Rebecca still had enough ring awareness to understand what was happening. This had been what was expected the moment she took this match and all her dizzy spells and vision flickers she was attributing to the demands of the fight. When that chair hit her, it was like an invisible lever had been dropped out and suddenly everything became a giant red blur of pain and weariness, something her rational mind knew, had almost nothing to do with this match alone. However her rational mind was not in control, her instincts were, and her instincts told her to keep fighting.

She heard more that saw the setting up of the steel chair and knee nothing good would come of it, especially when Charlotte came over to pick her up, surprising Rebecca again with how strong she was. She knew what was likely to happen and fought back like a devil, raining down fists onto Charlotte's head until...

CRAAASSSSHHHH!!! The scream of pain was loud and instantaneous. Rebecca practically crushed the chair with her body as she took the powerbomb. She did for just a brief moment black out, but her warrior instincts overruled the demands of her body and she was awake again shortly after. But she was unable to move right then, the pain too great.

[Falls Count Anywhere Match] Charlotte Ravel' vs Rebecca Owens - No Time To Back Down - Page 3 YuH7iit
Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:30 pm

It was really amazing. Even though Charlotte had already realized that she shouldn't be surprised at her rival's stamina, Rebecca still found ways to surprise her. A moment ago, this woman seemed, if not helpless, then rather weak. But as soon as the Frenchwoman lifted her and sat her on the shoulders, Rebecca almost immediately began sending blows to the young woman's head. And every fist that hit the pink-haired woman's head looked like a sledgehammer.

And she knew what it was. These were the instincts of self-preservation. And although every human possessed such instincts, only the very best fighters had these instincts developed to an incredible level. Charlotte was sure that after she hit Rebecca's head with the chair, the red-haired woman was in agony. Any other person could hardly step over the pain to do anything. But the instincts of the other Frenchwoman helped her to resist again.

How did Shaplotte know this? She also had such instincts, so now she perfectly understood where Rebecca got her new powers from. And at the same time, she understood that she should not succumb to this. The blows of the red-haired woman caused waves of pain, disrupting the performance of Charlotte's head. She growled involuntarily like a beast. No, she will not lose this match. The young woman gathered her strength and sent Rebecca's body down.

The cry of pain from Rebecca's mouth was the best proof that Charlotte's bomb was successful. The chair, on which the Frenchwoman threw her rival, crumpled and now it could hardly be used for its intended purpose. The crumpled chair did not prevent the body of the red-haired woman from collapsing to the floor and remaining lying between Charlotte's legs. The pink-haired woman was breathing hard, and she still felt a pain in her head from Rebecca's punches.

"Damn... how strong is she?" thought Charlotte.

And she had a chance to find out right now. Instead of letting go of Rebecca, she placed her legs on Rebecca's arms, pressing them against the concrete floor. The young woman leaned forward, lifting her rival's lower body and thereby pressing her upper body to the floor. She was going to use a sitout pin to test if it was enough to defeat Rebecca?

"ONE!"

The referee was performing her duties perfectly. As soon as Charlotte fixed the pin, the girl in the striped shirt lay down next to the two Frenchwomen and slapped her hand on the concrete floor the first time. The audience shouted the first count, and Charlotte strained her arms and legs, trying to put maximum pressure on Rebecca. Even if this red-haired woman finds the strength to break the pin, Charlotte was not going to let her do it easily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:51 pm

"Two!!"
"Thrrrr!!"
At the litteral last second, Rebecca's shoulder shot up, her warrior instinct still strong even as her battered and bruised body seemed about ready to give in. If there was one thing that kept her going, it was sheer stubborn, determined pride. The drive to prove that she was the best kept her going long after her body told her she should stop. It was normally a good thing, but in this match Rebecca was already coming in on an empty tank, her exhaustion at having to prove it night after night, finally catching up to her, but she had ignored it. And now her body was again telling her to stop, to just accept it before she really hurt herself. But stubborn pride just would not let that happen.

After the kickoff, Rebecca grogily grabbed at the base of the ring, pulling herself to her feet, her body screaming in protest with each movement. She nearly fell again as another bout of lightheadedness consumed her and for the first time she felt the blood on her face. Finally though after what felt like ages she was on her feet, ready to continue. If Charlotte came at her, she was going to try to catch her and throw her over the barricade into the audience, moving the fight in the direction of backstage.

[Falls Count Anywhere Match] Charlotte Ravel' vs Rebecca Owens - No Time To Back Down - Page 3 YuH7iit
Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum