by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 225 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 222 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor, Old_Man_Tai, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

[Standard Match] Margarita Jorgensen vs Xiao La Rouge - With fire in my heart and honor in my soul

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

[Standard Match] Margarita Jorgensen vs Xiao La Rouge - With fire in my heart and honor in my soul - Page 5 Empty Re: [Standard Match] Margarita Jorgensen vs Xiao La Rouge - With fire in my heart and honor in my soul

Post by skip-stop Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:06 pm

Margarita should have expected this. As soon as she squeezed her opponent's neck and waist, Xiao began to writhe like a snake. The French-Chinese woman tried to ease the pressure on her waist, in addition, she did not lose her head and immediately began to try to loosen the grip on her neck. Because of this, Margarita involuntarily growled, because her strength was not as fresh as at the beginning of the match. Now she had to put a lot of effort in order not to let her rival get free.

Someone would probably think that Margarita should have an advantage in such a position, given that Xiao's style hardly implied such close contact. Although the Danish girl was not so naive. It was far from the first match for her and the former actress managed to see a lot of amazing things. She saw how the lightweights performed truly hard throws. She saw how the masters of submission used aerial techniques. And therefore, she did not count on the fact that it would be something hopeless for Xiao.

However, the pink-haired girl counted on the fact that after all her attacks, the French-Chinese woman would not be able to offer too much resistance. And there she was wrong. Because as soon as Xiao realized that Margarita would not let her go just like that, she decided to change tactics. Releasing the Sea Star's hands, the martial artist began using her elbows.

"Gaaahhh!!! GAAAHH!!" Margarita started screaming every time another elbow crashed into her ribs.

She strained her arms and legs with all her might, trying to squeeze Xiao's neck and waist as tightly as possible. She didn't believe that she would have to let her rival go. She has to endure it. She must. But each new elbow became more painful. Tears began to flow from the eyes of the former actress. She began to think that in a few moments her ribs would break. No, she couldn't stand it.

"Aaaahhhh!!!" she screamed once again.

Margarita jerked to the side, simultaneously releasing her opponent's neck and waist. Her ribs were on edge and she couldn't take the pain anymore. As soon as she threw the martial arts master aside, she would immediately hug her rib cage. There were still tears in her eyes and she was gasping for air, trying to calm the pain. Even after all, she didn't have enough strength to make her rival submit or lose consciousness. Because of this, a bitter taste of disappointment appeared in the mouth of the Danish girl.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

[Standard Match] Margarita Jorgensen vs Xiao La Rouge - With fire in my heart and honor in my soul - Page 5 Empty Re: [Standard Match] Margarita Jorgensen vs Xiao La Rouge - With fire in my heart and honor in my soul

Post by Deus001 Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:23 pm

Xiao was truth be told, never a huge fan of submissions. Certainly she as a practised martial artist didn't favour the applications of them per se but a drive to improve herself had made her acknowledge the effectiveness of them in combat, hence why she drove to learn how to handle them and had been placed into them in the past. So that her muscle memory could save her in an instance like this even with the length of the match having rendered her exhausted.

Thankfully her efforts seemed able to bear fruit in this instance, as her repeated elbow attacks found purchase in striking against Margarita's ribs, it was a sensitive place when tagged correctly and the pinkette was eventually forced to relent in her choke attempt against the oriental rose. Xiao would roll to the side, taking a deep breath to try and clear her airways once again.

Still after jerking her head upwards the lady would see her foe reeling, seeking to try and do something here Xiao would try to drag her body towards Margarita there. And try to get one hand on her forehead to hold her place and use her other to just try and deliver some stiff shots to the noggin, it wasn't fancy or elaborate as Xiao was usually known for. But at this rate it was more just her trying anything possible at this point.

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:55 am

It was all too familiar to her. And she hated it. Without exaggeration, Margarita found herself in a similar situation in each of her matches. At the cost of huge efforts, she was close to victory, and then her opponent completely turned the game over, which as a result led to her defeat. And now the story was repeating itself. Despite the pain in her ribs, Margarita also felt a lump in her throat due to the realization that she again did not have enough strength to finish the job.

Exhausted, she could not recover quickly. The Danish girl's muscles ached with pain, but, of course, the worst thing was with her ribs, where Xiao sent many elbow strikes. It was a vicious circle. The Sea Star tried to breathe, but the pain prevented her from doing so. Because of this, there was not enough oxygen in her body, which, combined with fatigue, put her in a truly terrible situation.

Xiao must have noticed this and it prompted her to act. She crawled to the pink-haired girl, who was still unable to move because of the pain. And then the martial artist did something that literally made the former actress horrified. The palm that rested on the forehead of the former actress pressed her head to the mat. At that moment, she realized what her rival was up to. And a second later, a fist crashed into Margarita's face.

"Gh..." came out of her mouth while her head jerked to the side.

Although Xiao's palm quickly returned Margarita's head to its original position. And then another fist smashed into her face. Saliva mixed with blood flew out of the girl's mouth. Blood began to flow from her lip along her chin. After the third fist, her body convulsed and her eyes unfocused.

It seems that all martial artists have different principles. Charlotte had taught her that a real fighter would never act that way. They say that all means are good in a fight. But Charlotte believed that such blows to the face of a lying opponent are unworthy of someone who considers themselves a follower of martial arts. This can't be part of martial arts. Such blows are a method of animals that prefer to fight in the backyards.

After the fourth blow, the Sea Star's eyes rolled back and her body went limp. Her face was swollen in places where the fists of the French-Chinese woman had crashed into and almost immediately these places began to turn black. If Xiao's plan was to beat Margarita to death with blows to the face, then this plan clearly worked well.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:21 pm

It had been a long time since Xiao had gotten that worked up, usually the oriental rose could keep control of herself for the most part in fights. Chalk it up to having Leon as your sibling growing up, as it was though Xiao put her swift windmill wing chun blows to good use there against her opponent there. Yet the many rapid pata-tat tat of her blows would eventually ring in Xiao's ears, helping to take Ms La Rouge out of the moment there as she saw the effects of her handiwork there.

Hmmm perhaps that wasn't as graceful as Xiao would have liked, granted she didn't question the effectiveness of it but still her martial honour felt a tad chipped away there.......no matter however the oriental rose knew full well that you put your body on the line in a fight.

As it were she knew this was simply a by-product of war and simply pressed on, deciding that she'd be best to simply try and end the bout as quick as she could Xiao would move around and get one of Margarita's legs hefted upwards for a classic single leg pin attempt. The ref came sliding in and slapped their hand on the mat.

"ONE!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5