Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

[Standard Match] Margarita Jorgensen vs Xiao La Rouge - With fire in my heart and honor in my soul

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

[Standard Match] Margarita Jorgensen vs Xiao La Rouge - With fire in my heart and honor in my soul - Page 3 Empty Re: [Standard Match] Margarita Jorgensen vs Xiao La Rouge - With fire in my heart and honor in my soul

Post by skip-stop Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:27 pm

It was really exciting. Until recently, Margarita used a very limited set of aerial techniques. Although she still could not be called a high flyer wrestler, she has now expanded her arsenal of movements. Someone devotes almost all of their time to just one style. But the young girl decided that she needed to be able to adapt to any situation. Punches, kicks, throws, jumps. All of this was important.

And now, when the pink-haired girl rose into the air, a gust of wind whistled in her ears. And she clearly saw her target. Xiao was quick to raise her hands in order to try to defend herself. The Sea Star did not doubt the professionalism of her rival. But she was not going to change anything. Moments later, the former actress's elbow slammed into the chest of the French-Chinese woman.

Xiao's shout mingled with loud cheers from the crowd. Margarita's face contorted in pain as most of her body landed on the concrete floor. But that was nothing compared to what she presented to the martial arts master. Xiao's body twitched several times in pain, Margarita noticed this when she began to rise to her feet.

"One!"

The referee was here for a reason. The striped shirt had work to do. Therefore, the countdown began almost immediately. Both wrestlers had to return to the ring by the count of ten. Margarita brushed off the sweat from her forehead and bent down in order to grab the hand of her rival, and then raise her to her feet.

Throw her back in the ring to go for a pin attempt? The classic option. But Margarita was determined to take advantage of the fact that now it was hardly possible to find oxygen in the lungs of her rival. That is why the Sea Star wanted to clasp Xiao's right shoulder with her left hand, and stick her right hand between the legs of the French-Chinese woman.

"Two!"

Time never stands still, so the former actress didn't want to waste it. Using the strength of her arms, she intended to lift Xiao in front of her in a horizontal position. Sweat ran down Margarita's body, and her breathing was heavy. But she was going to finish the job. The young girl took a step to the side and then the audience understood what she was up to.

The Sea Star intended to lean back as sharply as possible, while raising her arms up. She was going to throw Xiao's body back, straight into the barricade with a fallaway slam! A real fighter always uses the environment, she learned this lesson well. Therefore, before returning to the ring, she wanted to make sure she dealt enough damage to her opponent!
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

[Standard Match] Margarita Jorgensen vs Xiao La Rouge - With fire in my heart and honor in my soul - Page 3 Empty Re: [Standard Match] Margarita Jorgensen vs Xiao La Rouge - With fire in my heart and honor in my soul

Post by Deus001 Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:19 pm

Xiao was caught on her backfoot here, the best she could do right now was to try and mitigate whatever damage came her way until Margarita slipped up somehow. But damn she was relentless and destructive with her offence here to really put the strain on the Oriental Rose, Xiao gritted her teeth and inwardly swore that she'd endure. 

Still the pinkette was running roughshod and doing things her way at the moment here, Xiao was distracted from the pain shooting through her arms to be able to mount a significant enough defence to be able to negate Margarita's followup offence. In hindsight perhaps had she not blocked it with her limbs Xiao might have been able to deliver some stiff shots to ward off her opponent, but as it stood Margarita was going to get away with her next followup attack!

Which case in point was to make Xiao fall hard on the crowd barricade with a fallaway slam! Xiao let out a loud cry of pain as her body crashed and burned hard on the barricade, followed by her slumping back down to the floor in an unmoving heap. The Oriental Rose hadn't expected this sort of thing and paid for it with immense damage done to her, she barely even budged an inch after she'd been tossed bodily into that so called protective wall. Ms La Rouge would likely mentally kick herself for being opened up for such devastating offence, but currently no one would likely be able to tell what she was thinking after being taken for a hard trip and a half!

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:11 am

Under loud exclamations of the audience, the Sea Star threw her rival right into the barricade without any mercy. Xiao's body crashed into an obstacle and then collapsed to the floor. The pink-haired girl rolled over onto her stomach and got up on one knee, trying to control her breathing. She glanced at the French-Chinese woman, who was showing no signs of movement at the moment.

Many might be surprised at such actions on the part of Margarita. Perhaps this was not surprising, because almost everyone who looked at her probably thought of her as cotton candy. And it really was so, she was always kind, bright and sympathetic. It was these qualities that led her to the fact that every opponent she met in the ring used her as a punching bag. Spectators were shocked when, in her previous match, she went on an extremely brutal move, throwing her opponent out of the ring from the top rope. But it was very easy to explain. Margarita no longer wanted to be a whipping girl.

"THREE!!"

The referee continued to count. This made the former actress rise to her feet and then take a step forward. She could return to the ring and check if her opponent has enough strength to get up and return to the ring before ten count. But something told her that Xiao was much stronger and that in this way she would only give her rival time to recover. Therefore, now the choice of the Danish girl was obvious.

"FOUR!!"

She intended to grab the martial artist in her arm and lift her up. The pink-haired girl went towards the ring in order to then grab her opponent's head and throw it on the mat, forcing she to roll under the bottom rope. If everything went smoothly, she would have done the same.

They were again in the ring and now there was only one thing for the Sea Star. If Xiao hadn't yet had time to recover from the former actress's harsh attacks, then this was her chance. She was going to take advantage of it. Margarita intended to fall on the French-Chinese woman, pressing her to the mat. The pink-haired girl was about to grab the far leg of her opponent under the knee and lift that leg to Xiao's chest. Yes, she was determined to go for the pin attempt. After a moment the referee lay down next to the wrestlers, raising her palm to slap the mat.

"ONE!"
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:36 pm

Xiao was no stranger to having to endure pain, but that didn't mean she enjoyed it. The battering she had taken was significant indeed here, she was reeling from Margarita's relentless assault. Her foe was seemingly inexorable and trashed the oriental rose soundly, however the pinkette was bound by the rules of engagement just as much as Xiao was and sought victory just as much as Xiao. 

Despite the beating the oriental rose had taken her sprit and will to battle wasn't yet fully diminished, her martial artist spirit telling her to continue fighting to prove a point. To prove that Chinese martial arts might have suffered at the hands of frauds but the power of the techniques still had a place in the world of modern fighting, Xiao was silent as she was shifted back into the ring. Xiao had been away from wrestling for quite some time but she knew the two usual methods of trying to win in traditional matches, one was a pin. 

So when Margarita hooked her leg it prompted the ref to go for the count and the one was heard, that affected Xiao inwardly. She gritted her teeth, the pinkette might have thought that her pure aggression might have bought her enough time to snatch the victory here. But Xiao wasn't done yet, she hungered for more. Xiao clenched her hands into fists and forced her shoulder up to break the pin! Gritting her teeth Xiao aimed to try and deliver a kick with her toned legs to wherever she could hit Margarita to get her to back off and be reminded of one thing, the oriental rose had thorns!

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:27 pm

Margarita was not sure if it would be a successful pin. However, there was a chance that the damage she inflicted on Xiao would be enough to prevent the French-Chinese woman from raising her shoulder in time. And even if she still had gunpowder in the flask, she would have to spend some strength in order to stay in the match. Besides, for the Danish girl it was an opportunity to catch her breath a little.

When the referee slapped the mat for the first time, the pink-haired girl strained her arms, trying to push her opponent to the mat as hard as possible. She knew that she should not relax. And although she had been in control of the match for the past few minutes, nothing was over yet. The referee slapped the mat a second time.

"TWO!!"

The former actress held her breath. One more moment and she will win. Perhaps this will be a reason for her former master to continue to train her. Margarita wanted Charlotte to have a reason to be proud of her student. But before the referee's hand touched the mat, Xiao jerked to the side, lifting her shoulder and breaking the pin.

The martial arts master's leg slipped out of the former actress's grip. The young girl felt a slight prick of disappointment. But this was a anticipated outcome. They both still had something to offer to each other. An easy victory is never worthy. And if Margarita has to make even more efforts to defeat Xiao, then so be it.

And it seems that her rival felt the same way. Before the Sea Star could get to her feet, she saw the martial arts master swing her leg. The former actress barely had time to move her hand to the side and strain it to protect her torso from a sudden kick. However, even that was enough for her to lose her balance. Xiao's kick pushed her away and forced her to land on her ass.

"Really..." she thought, "a rose with thorns..."

Perhaps she should have gotten to her feet so they could start a new round from scratch. But instead, Margarita was determined to do something different. The pink-haired girl shifted her center of gravity forward, and also threw both hands forward.

Xiao was not the only one here who possessed knowledge of martial arts. Charlotte took care of this for Margarita. And now the Sea Star was intent on doing a forward roll and then trying to kick her opponent in the head. This movement was very rare, but that was what made it special. During the roll, Margarita intended to straighten her left leg, and then drop it directly to the top of Xiao's head with a rolling axe kick!
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:58 pm

Xiao might have not been verbally or outwardly expressive all that much but inwardly she could be a ball of fire, if her drive in exposing fake marital art masters was anything to go by. But even then Xiao could be persistent in battle, usually born back then out of a desire to try and surpass Leon. The sight of his sneering visage creeped into Xiao's mind momentarily, aiding Xiao in trying to prove a point of the power that proper martial arts native to her land could perform. The oriental rose had gained the wherewithal and self awareness to continue fighting, Xiao might have traded the ring for the streets but the fighting heart of her remained the exact same still.

Margarita had been relentless in her offence, at this point in time Xiao had certainly learned that from her. But with that came a sort of understanding of the fight's rhythm for the oriental rose, Xiao was suspecting that Margarita was going to go near her again. The regal lady had caught sight of her pink haired foe and sure enough Margarita was already bolting in to try and blast Xiao right in the head with a stylish kick. It was at this point in time that Xiao's martial experience would kick in.

As it turned out, such a move was one that her Brother Leon often liked to employ, he always favoured dynamic kicks and many a time in a fight he'd often try to conclude them in his favour with such a move. Xiao drew on her muscle memory to get herself protected and got herself out of there by rolling to the right as bodily as she could to dodge the blow, in an attempt to bring her own form of aggression back Xiao would then try to catch Margarita in the scramble by trying to then close the gap and attempt to connect with a shining wizard kick!

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:35 pm

Perhaps if it would have happened some time ago, Margarita, deep in her soul, would begin to feel depressed. This happened quite often in her previous matches. Every time she failed to take the lead in a match, she began to think that she was a number two, that she was a loser. But now everything was different. Despite the fact that her rival now and then returned the scales to their original position, now Margarita felt only one thing. She felt a great desire to surpass Xiao and be the one to win this match.

And she was determined to show it. She could to step back, catch her breath and start a new encounter more smoothly. But the Danish girl had a hot temperament. And if she had the opportunity to attack, she always took this opportunity. Moreover, now she was sure that this was a great opportunity to catch the French-Chinese woman by surprise. This would be not only effective, but also spectacular. Therefore, the young girl rolled forward, straightening her leg in order to make an unexpected rolling axe kick.

But it seems that sometimes motivation and surprise are not enough. Xiao seemed to know that the Sea Star was going to make just such an unusual move. Margarita had no explanation for this, but her rival dodged her kick as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. The former actress's foot crashed into the mat instead of Xiao's head.

And at that moment, the biggest disadvantage of this unusual kick became clear. If Margarita kicked the head of her rival, she could continue the attack without any problems. But now she didn't have enough time to take a defensive position. And, of course, Xiao took advantage of this. The young girl only saw out of the corner of her eye that the leg of the martial arts master was approaching her head. Trying to do something, she threw her hands up, trying to cover her head. But still...

"Aaaaahhhhhhhh!!!" she screamed loudly.

Even though Xiao's foot slammed into the Sea Star's arms, the impact was too powerful. It was like a train crashed into the head of the former actress. She had no chance of keeping her balance and collapsed onto the mat like a tree in a storm. She could not hold back the quiet groans, her head throbbed with pain, and her vision was blurred.

"Get up, get up..." she thought.

But doing it was much more difficult than just thinking about it. The pink-haired girl forced herself to remove her hands from her head and then place her palms on the mat. Inaction never leads to good, she knew it, so she had to try to get up despite the pain and dizziness.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:03 pm

Xiao wouldn't admit it, but inwardly she'd have to thank her Brother Leon for actually giving her an idea to get herself out of a tight spot there. If Xiao were to have admitted it well.....he'd never let her hear the end of it. Regardless Xiao's previous experience in dramatic strikes served her nicely as she narrowly escaped there from what would surely be a near lethal case of head trauma, something that was quite dangerous considering the previous thrashing Xiao had taken on the outside earlier. Xiao was digging down deep here, but the people would speak of it as being a heroic second wind like the tales of old.

Regardless Margarita seemed to learn that Xiao was just as capable in the striking department as her having clipped the pinkette with the shining wizard, Xiao despite the nagging pain in her head and the numbness in her body kept a composed look on her face best she could. She'd need that if she was to try and claim victory in this bout, Leon might have made a sarcastic remark at Margarita's expense. Xiao was far more practical than that, she knew full well this foe was lethal and Xiao would need to ramp up her own aggression to respond in kind.

Taking a deep breath Xiao would run to the ropes, bouncing herself off of them the oriental rose would then spin as she dashed forward. Bringing her right leg upwards as high as she could Xiao would then try to slam her heel down right on Margarita's back in a grand display of poise that only one as graceful as Ms La Rouge could properly execute!

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:54 pm

Still unable to believe, all the tables turned so suddenly, the young girl tried to pull herself together. But it was very little. Her head was literally throbbing because of the pain. The blow that Xiao gave her was extremely powerful. And now it seemed to the former actress that she was not even able to think. Instead of thoughts, there was only pain in her head. Because of this, it was very difficult for her to concentrate and make her body work properly.

But still she tried to get up. Slowly, but the Sea Star put her palms on the mat and began to rise on all fours. She understood that inaction was the worst thing she could do. And if she had a chance to do at least something, then she had to try. Because of the fog in her head, she didn't fully realize how slow she was moving. And to some extent, she even forgot that the French-Chinese woman wouldn't just stand by and wait for her to get back on her feet.

Margarita didn't even hear her rival approach her. But she felt the consequences. And it was extremely hard to describe. For a moment, she felt as if her spine had snapped in half. The heel that Xiao brought down on her back was a pure concentration of strength. And this precise, hard and powerful blow was aimed exclusively at one point. Because of this, a discharge passed through the body of the Sea Star. And this discharge was filled with pain. Her eyes widened, and then the arena was filled with her screams.

"Ahhhhhh!!! Aaaahh!!!!" she screamed in agony.

First, her body collapsed onto the mat again, and then she began to twitch in painful convulsions. She couldn't control it, the pain continued to fill her body. For a few seconds, she looked like a fish that was taken out of the water and thrown on the sand. And when her convulsions ended, Margarita remained lying on her right side, unable to move.

Tears were streaming from her eyes, and her breathing was caught. Every breath brought her pain and therefore she was forced to take as short breaths as possible. Pain literally shackled her spine after this brutal attack. And because of this, Margarita literally lost the ability to move. The former actress tried to force herself to do something. But now her mind was so clouded that she just couldn't. It was only by a miracle that she didn't get a serious spinal injury due to Xiao's dangerous attack. But that was little consolation at the moment.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Dec 27, 2021 10:17 pm

Xiao was no stranger to delivering powerful blows, she knew where to hit where it hurt. So long as it wasn't a rabbit punch or low blow it was viable more or less in the arsenal of the Oriental Rose. And plus after that thrashing outside the ring the Rose was keen to show that she had thorns, this was vindication for Xiao's belief in her own skill and ability. She might not have been a wrestler yes, but her drive for battle proved she was just as deserving of a place in the squared circle. 

Margarita had taken that hit in all honesty far better than anyone else could have, Leon would have been even more of a drama queen given his nature after all. Ms La Rouge stoically kept composed even as her foot drew in hard on Margarita's back, if there was ever an embodiment of the Oriental Rose living up to her graceful nature now was the time in her mind. Margarita certainly had to have been damaged greatly by that attack, Xiao's strikes were nothing to scoff at giving she had knocked out far larger foes than the Sea Star.

Understanding the rules of the squared circle Xiao had assessed that now might be the time to strike while the iron was hot. The Oriental Rose would swiftly scramble and attempt to get Margarita on her back, followed by trying to get her into a pin attempt with Xiao making sure to try and press her elbow down into her opponent's chin to try and disorient her amidst the sheer numbing pain she must have been going through!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next