by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 165 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 165 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

[Standard Match] Margarita Jorgensen vs Xiao La Rouge - With fire in my heart and honor in my soul

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

[Standard Match] Margarita Jorgensen vs Xiao La Rouge - With fire in my heart and honor in my soul - Page 2 Empty Re: [Standard Match] Margarita Jorgensen vs Xiao La Rouge - With fire in my heart and honor in my soul

Post by skip-stop Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:13 pm

And she got it! With the help of her legs, the former actress pressed Xiao to the mat and after a moment she began to put pressure on her arm. The slave holds weren't much of the Sea Star's side, she preferred kicks and throws. But every fighter must work on themselves in order to become the best. That is why she took the time to this. Now her arsenal of movements has become a little larger. And the fact that she was able to catch the French-Chinese woman was proof that the time for training was not wasted.

Margarita was sure that she could not force Xiao to submit, that would be too naive. The match had just begun and they were both full of energy. However, this did not mean that the pink-haired girl should not try to take as much strength from her rival as possible! If she keeps the martial artist in the hold long enough, then it will become very problematic for Xiao to use her right arm with the same efficiency. Therefore, the Sea Star tried to do everything possible to ensure that her grip did not weaken for a second.

However, Xiao got her bearings quickly enough despite the pain in her arm. Soon enough she began to act, she moved her legs, trying to create free space. Margarita tried to stop her, straining her legs in order to keep Xiao as close to the mat as possible. She could have gotten to start jerking her rival's arm, but that would have certainly led to injury, and the former actress did not want to act so rudely, because it would be a very dirty move.

"Damn... she's... uf..." thought Margarita.

There was no other way to say about it. Xiao showed not only strength, but also dexterity, because no matter how hard Margarita tried, her rival was still able to get free space. Thanks to this, she was not only able to rise, but also began to turn. Although the Sea Star did not give up hope, it seems that due to the pain, her rival was unable to act quickly and sharply. Therefore, she decided not to let Xiao go, wanting to weaken her as much as possible.

But, as it turned out, the French-Chinese woman was not planning to simply break Margarita's grip! Instead, she moved in such a way as to pin the pink-haired girl's shoulder blades to the mat! And she didn't even immediately understand what had happened! But the striped shirt understood everything and quickly lay down next to Margarita and Xiao in order to start counting, because it was a pin for sure!

"ONE! TWO!!"

"NO!" cried out emotionally Margarita.

For a moment she felt scared, that was what gave her strength. She let go of Xiao's hand and pulled both legs to the side as hard and fast as possible in order to throw the martial artist aside! It seems she should be more attentive from now on, because she almost lost in a completely inappropriate way! It was with this thought that the former actress began to rise to her feet in order to take a fighting stance and start a new round of confrontation with her unusual rival!
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

[Standard Match] Margarita Jorgensen vs Xiao La Rouge - With fire in my heart and honor in my soul - Page 2 Empty Re: [Standard Match] Margarita Jorgensen vs Xiao La Rouge - With fire in my heart and honor in my soul

Post by Deus001 Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:14 pm

Xiao was no stranger to pain, it came with the territory of a martial artist. The lady wouldn't lie that the armbar was indeed a powerful hold once fully locked in, many a martial artist from her homeland seemingly struggled when placed in such a hold. The Oriental Rose was a cut above them however, despite her time away from the ring Xiao had learned and developed her art of fighting. 

Not to mention that Xiao hadn't forgotten the rules of the wrestling, she'd only need three seconds to attain victory in one way at least. It seemed that Margarita had realised this matter and in the spur of the moment had realised that she must break the hold else give Xiao the win, yet still each second lasted an eternity in the mind of the Oriental Rose if the numbing in her arm was anything to go by.

Thankfully however Xiao's gambit paid off here with Margarita being forced to back away and break the hold, Xiao kept her facial expression composed. Ever regal as her appearance suggested, Ms La Rouge nonetheless winced slightly as the numbing feeling existed in her arm. That was going to limit her strikes for a bit, it didn't deter the Oriental Rose however. Instead it made her consider a new avenue of attack as she rose upwards, Xiao would quickly size up Margarita up and down and the distance between the two.

It was a bold move but Xiao figured that it might be worth it as Margarita rose upwards, Xiao would quickly move in with running speed in her sails. The Oriental Rose would try to clip the voluptuous pinkette with a sudden and hard hitting Shining Wizard to show that Xiao also had powerful kicks underneath those proud fists!

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:14 pm

Despite the fact that Margarita went through a fair number of matches, this was the first sudden pin for her. And she could not say that she liked it. The feeling that she was in one moment from defeat stuck in her head. She didn't even want to think what Charlotte would say if she lost in such a ridiculous way. However, the reaction of the Danish girl was enough and did not allow Xiao to complete her plan.

The young girl jerked her legs to the side and broke the pin. Her body lay flat on the mat and she felt how fast her heart was beating. And yet she stayed in the match. It seems she should be much more careful with this unusual woman. It began to seem to Margarita that her rival had an answer to any of her attacks. The former actress shook her head, trying to shake off those thoughts. No, no one can be perfect in everything.

She should get to her feet. Taking a deep breath, the pink-haired girl put her hands on the mat and then rose to one knee. It was this moment that became her next mistake. Although most likely, even if Margarita decided to act differently, her rival would still find a way to catch her. But it was too late to think about other options.

Xiao was faster and the Danish girl's submission hold did not slow her down at all. She approached Margarita even before she had time to get to her feet. The French-Chinese woman pushed off the Sea Star's top knee and then slammed her shin right into Margarita's pink head.

The dull sound of bones clashing echoed through the arena. Xiao's shin crashed into Margarita's head. A bright flash flashed before the eyes of the young girl, and then her body collapsed onto the mat. If she had less strength, she probably would have passed out. Although now the situation was not much better.

"You didn't even get the advantage this time," she thought.

Her eyes were open, but her gaze was empty. The feeling that she had experienced in almost every previous match began to return to her again. The young girl tried to gather her strength, but there was only fog in front of her eyes. She was somewhere behind again.

Usually this moment came after she began to believe that the match was going according to her plan. But this time she even did not have the opportunity to take the lead. This time, her rival was acting too perfect. And now the stunned Sea Star simply lay on the mat, trying not only to recuperate, but also to figure out what she should do in this match at all.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:14 pm

Xiao during her martial arts upbringing was led to be mostly taught in Kenpo, while her Brother Leon favoured the art of Savate. When the Oriental Rose first discovered wrestling she had learned that there were striking techniques that were unique to the art, things such as the European Uppercut and the Discus Clothesline that were mostly developed in the ring. However Xiao had come to admire a move such as the shining wizard, namely for its elegance befitting one such as the emerald martial artist. 

The French/Chinese lady felt her leg collide with Margarita's head there. The Oriental Rose breathed a quiet exhale as her strike connected, it was executed with precision and power as was only natural for the talented Ms Xiao. She landed on the mat with a thud, albeit Xiao promptly got into a crouched posture and thumbed her nose in satisfaction at her handiwork. Inwardly the Oriental Rose was glad that she had adopted the strikes inherent to the squared circle, proof that Xiao hadn't lost her touch despite the length of time away from the ring.

Deciding that Xiao ought to capitalise on this opening the Oriental Rose would bundle herself forward with a roll to close the gap between her and the floored Margarita, fluidly standing upright Xiao proceeded to heft her pink haired opponent upright into a sitting position and proceed to tightly apply a shoulder claw with her toned iron hand. Xiao unlike her Brother Leon actually bothered to put effort into learning wrestling based submission holds and it was time to see how Margarita would cope with some stiff pressure applied to those nerves of hers!

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:31 pm

Margarita blinked several times, trying to bring her consciousness in order. But her mind was still very far away. None of her attacks brought any meaningful results. Any expenditure of effort is justified only if it brings results. But thanks to the fact that her opponent did not allow her to make a single successful attack, the young girl simply wasted energy. Even though she was still full of strength, the knee that slammed into her head stunned her too much.

She didn’t even have time to get to her feet, but Xiao had already approached her again. And the Sea Star still didn't have the strength to resist at the moment when the French-Chinese woman forced her into a sitting position. Margarita understood that she should expect a new attack, but she could not even imagine what happened in a few moments.

Her rival's fingers closed on her shoulder and at the same moment an electric current began to pass through the body of the former actress. Margarita crawled with her legs on the mat, while her upper body began to twitch convulsively. She automatically raised her hands, grabbing her opponent's wrist and elbow, but no matter how hard she tried, she could not loosen Xiao's grip.

"Ghhhhhhhhh... aaaaaaaa!!!" the choked groan very quickly turned into a real cry of pain.

Tears involuntarily appeared in her eyes. She had faced a similar attack before, but only during training. Her best friend, Karen, had unique skills in inflicting pain. But now the Danish girl realized that her friend was clearly treating her gently during training. Because now the pain was much stronger and it was clearly not because Karen's technique was less painful.

"Damn!" thought Margarita.

She had quite strong arms, but dizziness made it difficult for her to control her body. In addition, her sitting position was not the most convenient in order to try to remove her opponent's hand, Xiao had a tactical advantage. And the former actress understood that if she didn't do something right now, she risked being left with a pain in her hand until the very end of the match. If she can get out of this situation at all.

"Grrrhhhhaaaa!!" she cried out before taking a deep breath in an effort to gather her strength.

Unable to use her strong arms, the only solution she found was the flexibility and strength of her legs. Taekwondo was her first martial art and Charlotte believed that someday Margarita would surpass her in kicks. And although in skill the Danish girl was far from her former master, her legs were definitely no less flexible and strong than those of the woman who trained her.

The pink-haired girl tried to tighten her grip on her opponent's hand as much as possible in order to reduce Xiao's chances of defending herself or stepping back. And then Margarita tried to make a very simple, but, as she hoped, quick move. Using her flexibility, she intended to try to lift her left leg up in order to kick her opponent's head. She could only hope that it would be enough for the French-Chinese woman to let her go.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:08 pm

Xiao in her travels of China had come across a key realisation in traditional martial arts, that many of those alleged styles did nothing save for address the stand up game. It spoke of nothing when you had your opponent down, Xiao had taken back to wrestling in response to this. Searching for submissions that aided in her hands on with her hands approach, the Oriental Rose had delighted in the use of an iron claw hand. It effectively restrained the opponent and clamped down hard on their nerves, resulting in a numbing pain that was jarring and perfect for the machinations of the Oriental Rose as she whittled her prey down. Xiao kept a calm, near cold expression on her near doll like face as she worked Margarita over here.

Yet it seemed that the pinked hair foe of Xiao wasn't going to be taken this laying down, she writhed under the duress placed upon her by the Oriental Rose. Trying to do whatever she could to make sure Xiao didn't jockey for full control, a few beads of sweat dripped down from Xiao's facial features as she took the storm on gladly. However one weakness of the Oriental Rose was that she at times suffered from tunnel vision, which meant that she could be taken by surprise. Hence why Margarita would succeed in clonking Xiao with her flexible leg kick!

There was a loud thud noise and Xiao staggered backwards from the hit, damn near falling to both her knees. Her mouth stood agape from the sudden blow, right now all the Oriental Rose could think was 'What the hell just hit me?' as she lay in a stunned and crouched posture wide open there!

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:34 pm

At some point, the young girl thought that she was in a desperate situation. The pain literally bound her like chains. Margarita was very hardy, but she was in such a situation for the first time. She couldn't control the tears that ran down her face. But she didn't even think about giving up. She understood perfectly well that if she did this, it would negate all her efforts that she had made in order to become stronger and finally break out of the series of defeats in which she found herself.

These thoughts helped her. The former actress found it difficult to gather strength, because the pain greatly interfered with her. However, her willpower helped her and after taking a deep breath, she was able to use her leg and flexibility to kick Xiao's head.

The relief after the terrible pain was for the Sea Star like a bucket of cold water, which was poured over her head. The grip on her shoulder joint was gone, although it was worth admitting that the phantom pain still haunted her. The young girl exhaled loudly and grabbed her shoulder, trying to recover from the real torture. There was no doubt that her rival was quite adept at such things, for she felt how difficult it was for her to move her hand after this submission hold.

"It hurts..." she thought.

She remembered a moment from her previous match when she found herself in a similar situation. At that time, she, too, was locked in a submission hold and her rival made incredible efforts to inflict pain on Margarita as much as possible. But that was not the main thing. The main thing was how exactly the former actress acted after she was able to break the hold. And now she wanted to do the same.

The pink-haired girl took a deep breath and removed her hand from her shoulder joint. She rose to her feet and turned to face her rival. It looks like her kick was quite effective as the French-Chinese woman was now stunned. Perhaps many in Margarita's place would take advantage of this in order to take a break. But she learned well that if there is an opportunity to attack, then it should not be neglected.

Trying to ignore the pain, the former actress ran forward. She knew exactly what she needed to do in order to get a real advantage in this match for the first time. She trained for a long time in order to master this attack. She had never used it in a real match yet, that now was the very moment. Was there room for doubt in her soul? True. She had thousands of unsuccessful attempts during training. But now she seems to feel someone nearby. Someone she had been watching for a long time.

The body of the pink-haired girl turned sharply to the left and with this she took a step with her right foot. She used her right leg as a fulcrum to push off the mat. She had seen Charlotte do it many times. And after endless training, she was able to achieve the same outstanding results. Once in the air, the body of the Sea Star made a full rotate around its axis. And it might seem that this is the time for a kick.

"Do not strain your hands, let your body continue to move by itself," as if the voice of her master sounded near.

Margarita did just that, she relaxed and allowed her body to continue spinning, and then she finally straightened her left leg in order to hit her opponent right in the head! When she first saw this kick, she decided she had to learn it. And now the Sea Star could say with confidence that 720 tornado kick was her main pride!
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:09 pm

Xiao could still remember the first time she'd ever been socked in the head, during a sparring session with her Brother Leon when they were both kids. And what stuck with her wasn't the pain, not just that. But also the jarring sensation of being clonked hard over the head by another human being. Even now with her years of martial arts practice that feeling still stuck with sometimes if she got struck hard enough there, the saying went everyone had a plan till they actually got punched in the face after all. Margarita certainly put this into perspective for the Oriental Rose because she was able to buy herself valuable time, time she spent well because the next thing that Xiao knew her opponent was recovered and on her feet.

Certainly on her feet at that as she began to spin and do a little shake in the air and the next thing Xiao knew it was......BAM! Xiao was clipped hard in the head once again, her head recoiled from the sudden impact and she let out a grunt before falling to her right with a heavy thud. The sound clapped through the ring and the front row, Xiao was hit hard there. Heck her body might as well have not even been in this dimension for a few seconds given her complete lack of movement.

Yet the Oriental Rose had some minor wherewithal here, as Xiao would simply react on a subconscious level and began to roll away pencil style. Whereupon Xiao would proceed to move her body out of the ring and land on the ring apron outside, trying to process just what the hell hit her there!

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:14 am

If Charlotte saw this, she would surely be filled with pride for her former student. It was one of the hardest kicks to execute and both of them had to spend a lot of time getting the Danish girl to master it. But Margarita, like Charlotte, believed that absolutely everything could be achieved by hard work. Someone is always lucky. But some are not blessed with such a gift, such people must cope with difficulties on their own. And thanks to the efforts and hard work, the former actress became stronger.

Her body made two rotations, she picked up a tremendous speed and then she used that speed, channeling all the momentum into a kick. Her foot slammed into Xiao's head with a distinctive sound. The Sea Star landed gracefully on her feet and froze for a moment. She first performed this movement here in the ring, in a real match. Now she was overwhelmed with emotions and she did not immediately believe that she did it.

"Heyaaaaa!!!" she screamed emotionally and joyfully, raising her arms over her head.

The audience supported her, a wave of noise rose in the hall. Not so long ago, Margarita was the one who was considered an eternal failure. Despite her attempts to remain positive, she lost match over matches. Spectators do not like to watch losers, this is an indisputable fact. And the pink-haired girl felt that with each new match she was losing more and more support. But now she again felt connected with the audience. Those who watched her from the first match could not help but notice how much she has grown.

The young girl looked to the side, right now her opponent began to roll to the side in order to leave the ring. Surely it was the instinct of self-preservation. Despite the fact that Margarita could well be called naive, now she knew for sure that her French-Chinese rival was stunned after such a kick and could hardly confidently control her body. And that means only one thing.

The Sea Star took a deep breath and then ran towards the rope on the opposite side of Xiao. Margarita again intended to take the maximum possible speed and this time she had a little help. She was about to turn around to press her back against the ropes and stretch them. They shot the pink-haired girl like a cannonball. She was rapidly approaching the ropes from the side of her rival.

"YOSSHA!!!" she would have screamed to gain the support of the audience.

Margarita intended to grab the top rope and make a jump in order to leave the ring with one movement and take additional height. Her rival was right below her. She was not going to let her go, now was her chance and she was going to take advantage of it. The Sea Star intended to extend her right elbow to the side in order to drop it directly onto Xiao's ribcage! Yes, it was a tough, fast and spectacular slingshot elbow drop!
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:06 pm

Xiao was no stranger to pain, but damn was she sore here. The Oriental Rose was more or less operating on instinct right now, at least until she could formulate a plan. Perhaps her fight and flight sense was drifting more to the latter as she tumbled outside the ring, she was attempting to regain her bearings so that the Oriental Rose could try to display her martial might once again. This was for all intents in Xiao's mind a sort of tactical retreat, it wasn't too common from the many street fights that Xiao had involved herself in during her off time from wrestling. But here Xiao could certainly see the merit in such a belief here as she lay there following getting her head damn near knocked off there.

Yet her opponent had other ideas, Margarita seemed to be of the mindset that one should be best suited here to strike while the iron was hot as the saying went. Because the next thing that Xiao knew her opponent was going near her, Xiao's vision might have been a bit blinded by the lights high up in the arena. But her foe's pink hair was distinctive enough for the Oriental Rose at least, the instant her opponent lept up and away over the ropes that was when Xiao knew that a big blow was coming her way. 

The Chinese/French woman knew it was already too late to try and roll out the way, her head injury having dulled her senses and reaction time. Instead Xiao would get her forearms up over her chest to try and mitigate the damage as best she could as Margarita fell down hard on her, it sent shivers down Xiao's nerves and she let out a loud yelp as her opponent landed on her. But it was a heck of a lot better than getting her rib cage blown into at least, still hurt like a bitch though!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next