Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 7 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Diesel_Electric_Razor, FreestylePoet, jsvnz21, KillerV, SleeperAgent94, Unlife

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Galina Romerno

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

After a long time I return, looking for a match

Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:20 pm by GrandAkumaShogun

Hello all, I would firstly like to apologize for the long periods that I've been away from here. Been taking time away to focus on my mental health but I think I'm ready to return and looking for a match or two to get back into things. All three of my boys, Takeichi Mori, Takeshi Kawai, and Imai Cosmo are up for matches. If you want I can link their profiles so you don't have to search through the roster page. Anyone interested feel free to hmu through private messages. Hope to hear from …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

New to site - loking for a fight on Tension

Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:42 am by RedBasher

Hi guys,

This is my first time on the site and I'm looking a deput for my starting character. Here is her Bio and a rundown of what kind of matches she is available for

Eva Cravina:
Self-confidence 101-Rareta St. Hellen vs Daichi Kurozu- Standard Hentai match - Page 2 EEgKtgc

Eva Cravina Bio:

Eva is a talented but inexperienced rookie face preparing for a debut in the AFW, preferably a standard one. She is aways looking out for a challenge and is willing to take any opponent in the roster, as well as a bit naive and …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Aye I'm back. I suck. Wanna wrestle?

Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:54 am by yummybunny

Aye I'm back again, the loser that pops in and out for like 5 years straight. I know I know, no need for cheers. Uh, but no seriously I'm feeling pretty good lately and would love to throw my hat back in the ring. If anyone wants to wrestle my losers let me know, I have a few now. Just made a new one in fact.
Queen Bitch:

Other than her I have like...A few others? I forgot who's made on here and who isn't. I WILL say, they ain't that good and …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

Self-confidence 101-Rareta St. Hellen vs Daichi Kurozu- Standard Hentai match

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Self-confidence 101-Rareta St. Hellen vs Daichi Kurozu- Standard Hentai match - Page 2 Empty Re: Self-confidence 101-Rareta St. Hellen vs Daichi Kurozu- Standard Hentai match

Post by Scourger X Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:29 pm

Yeah, it looked like Rareta was a bit weirded out by Dai's anatomy, and what's worst, she needed to get accustomed to it if she wanted to have a chance to beat him. Luckily for her, the androgynous boy was stunned enough that he didn't put much of a fight when the attractive gal wrapped his petite torso with her arms, and then she moved up, going straight for the kill as he was defenseless!

The kill? More like, she went for the kiss... Rareta was kissing Daichi in the lips. It was a bit endearing really, quite an adorable show, some of the spectators actually -D'awwww'd- at this, but no one besides the Egyptian girl really thought that this was how one won Hentai matches. Not even Daichi was that impressed. He was blushing from receiving a kiss from a girl as pretty as Rareta, yes. But considering that this was a battle of sex, that was the very least expected of it.

Once the kiss finished, the brunette teen would look Rareta in the eye, his emerald irises giving her a patient and caring stare, almost loving. He had to thank a lot of people for building up his confidence, he's received so many lustful and passionate kisses to be overwhelmed right now. "Not bad, but you can do better~" He said to the pinkette girl, releasing his arms so he could use his hands to explore Rareta's body with them, being extremely cautious to not be too daring to scare the girl, but still very much more teasing than a simple kiss in the lips. The femboy got close to his opponent's ear, whispering something to her:

"Want me to instruct you~?Self-confidence 101-Rareta St. Hellen vs Daichi Kurozu- Standard Hentai match - Page 2 1f49a" He said, before beginning to lick and bite her neck with eagerness, he hoped that she accepted so bad.

Back to top Go down

Self-confidence 101-Rareta St. Hellen vs Daichi Kurozu- Standard Hentai match - Page 2 Empty Re: Self-confidence 101-Rareta St. Hellen vs Daichi Kurozu- Standard Hentai match

Post by Valicon Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:09 am

Before she could think better she was nodding yes. His hands traveling all over her body, the way he attacked her neck. All if it created such a sensation of pleasure that fir one heart stopping moment she could do nothing but accept what was happening. "Ummm...yes...please, I want to be able to give this my all. Please teach me." She had not realized just how badly she had wanted to be taught this. The one thing Rebecca had never taught her...how to make love in the ring.

Self-confidence 101-Rareta St. Hellen vs Daichi Kurozu- Standard Hentai match - Page 2 YuH7iit
Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourger X Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:25 am

Daichi might not be the sharpest crayon in the toolbox, but even he could understand that Rareta wasn't much for sexual fights, from the time it took her to get on stage, to all of this small attempts to be flirty via kissing and hugging. Pretty PG13, and he would have been fine with this if this wasn't the kind of match that needed spicer action. The brunette boy giggled at her enthusiasm, she was very endearing. "Okay, I'll show you, first of all...~" The pretty boy returned the kiss to the pink-haired rookie, perhaps as revenge, or perhaps he liked the taste~

"Kissing's fine, but lips aren't the main dish, they're just dessert~" He said after breaking the kiss, leaving a trail of kisses that went lower and lower, passing through her clavicles to her cute breasts and her bellybutton. "The bullseye is..." His face was very close to Rareta's crotch, Daichi pulled her panties with his teeth, looking up to see her with those big shining emerald-colored eyes of his. "In a more intimate place~" He finished, lowering her Hentai Costume with his mouth until she was bare.

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Yesterday at 11:24 pm

Even through her more Mocha complexion it was painfully obvious to everyone present that Rareta was blushing so hard as the trail of kisses lead down her body. She shivered a lot as he passed between her breasts but then he got to "the bullseye" as he had called it and as her slit was revealed she reflexively shot her hands down to cover it. Her face burned as she heard the lewd cries coming from the crowd, and that, coupled with her own nervousness had her scooting into the corner. Only the resolve of not disappointing Rebecca kept her in the ring, otherwise she would have been out of there so fast.

Self-confidence 101-Rareta St. Hellen vs Daichi Kurozu- Standard Hentai match - Page 2 YuH7iit
Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum