Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 7 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Grievous77, jsvnz21, killcarrion, skip-stop, Teenwrestler, yummybunny

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Galina Romerno

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

After a long time I return, looking for a match

Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:20 pm by GrandAkumaShogun

Hello all, I would firstly like to apologize for the long periods that I've been away from here. Been taking time away to focus on my mental health but I think I'm ready to return and looking for a match or two to get back into things. All three of my boys, Takeichi Mori, Takeshi Kawai, and Imai Cosmo are up for matches. If you want I can link their profiles so you don't have to search through the roster page. Anyone interested feel free to hmu through private messages. Hope to hear from …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

New to site - loking for a fight on Tension

Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:42 am by RedBasher

Hi guys,

This is my first time on the site and I'm looking a deput for my starting character. Here is her Bio and a rundown of what kind of matches she is available for

Eva Cravina:
Daichi Kurozu vs Ryo Kamiya - Angels and Hentai! - Hentai Match EEgKtgc

Eva Cravina Bio:

Eva is a talented but inexperienced rookie face preparing for a debut in the AFW, preferably a standard one. She is aways looking out for a challenge and is willing to take any opponent in the roster, as well as a bit naive and …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Aye I'm back. I suck. Wanna wrestle?

Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:54 am by yummybunny

Aye I'm back again, the loser that pops in and out for like 5 years straight. I know I know, no need for cheers. Uh, but no seriously I'm feeling pretty good lately and would love to throw my hat back in the ring. If anyone wants to wrestle my losers let me know, I have a few now. Just made a new one in fact.
Queen Bitch:

Other than her I have like...A few others? I forgot who's made on here and who isn't. I WILL say, they ain't that good and …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

Daichi Kurozu vs Ryo Kamiya - Angels and Hentai! - Hentai Match

2 posters

Go down

Daichi Kurozu vs Ryo Kamiya - Angels and Hentai! - Hentai Match Empty Daichi Kurozu vs Ryo Kamiya - Angels and Hentai! - Hentai Match

Post by Scourger X Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:01 pm

Hentai Match: Best 2/3, first to make their opponent orgasm 3 times achieves victory.

Another day, another sex fight that Daichi was called for participation, he appeared to have earned the public's affection when it came to this kind of event, whether he liked it or not. And this one in particular was specially intimidating, for not only was it against another male, it was against one of his Tension heroes and inspirations in wrestling. He's seen some of Ryo's matches, and even if his horny bravado wasn't a feat he could match or like, he did admired the way he always fought like a champ, even if he was getting demolished. Also, anyone that gave Jasper a big whooping was legendary-tier in his book.

And now he was about to meet his hero... In a Hentai match, using clothes that left basically nothing to the imagination in front of a crowd that already was thirsty for his lithe bod. He was freaking out just a second ago for a mighty good reason:

Hentai Attire:
Daichi Kurozu vs Ryo Kamiya - Angels and Hentai! - Hentai Match Unknown

There was only one reason why Daichi wasn't straight up having a meltdown, and that reason was that he brought a moral pillar of his. Adama was at the backstage with him, trying her best to calm him down. "I have another idea! We fake our deaths and make a run for it, we go to Mexico! Is that close to Japan?" She was... doing her best, but the boy was just incredibly jumpy, soon enough he just gave up walking around the backstage and he simply used his girlfriend's lap as a screaming pillow. "I mean, they always tell you not to meet your heroes, and I'm about to get... funky with Ryo"

His anxiety, for all the amusement that could cause, was still very real. Daichi was the kind of person that trembled in fear at the calling, that's the reason he liked having people like Adama with him, they helped him by keeping his feet on the ground. And he really needed an anchor right freaking now! It didn't help that his tune started to be heard. it was time.

"Adama, if i don't make it, please keep a recording to remember me in my final moments!" Daichi said farewell, rather ridiculously, he wasn't going to war, but at least he was ready to meet his anxiety in the face. And screw it in the face as well. The hentai matches were so similar to any other match when it came to the introduction, but they felt so intoxicatingly alluring for his heart, that he named this feeling after them. (Pre-Hentai-Freak-Out ®)

He did his little show and dance for the audience, a part of his brain numbing his hearing as to not get overwhelmed by their lustful cheers. He didn't even registered entering the ring until Ryo's intro snapped him out of it... Breath in, breath out, like you've been told. (sigh) "Okay Ryo... Let's see what you're made of..."

Back to top Go down

Daichi Kurozu vs Ryo Kamiya - Angels and Hentai! - Hentai Match Empty Re: Daichi Kurozu vs Ryo Kamiya - Angels and Hentai! - Hentai Match

Post by Deus001 Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:54 pm

Adama was the sort that would like to say that she didn't really feel nerves prior to a fight, the girl had been doing underground fighting since she was like what? 16? She could still remember it, the roar of those people, her mentor and secret grandfather advising her and the jarring sensation of being punched despite having endured that many a time in her sparring sessions. It had been a disaster, yet Adama improved and before long she'd remain calm even as she walked to the ring. 

Yet Daichi, her delightful femboy was still relatively new to this whole combat thing still. Even more so with the match rules.......Adama was of two halves, the first being that only she was worthy of blowing Daichi's mind. The side that wanted to simply abscond with him and leg lock him into a full mount or mating press until he was just a tired heap in her arms. Yet the white haired girl also had a second side, the fact that seeing Daichi dominate his opponent......well to be frank that notion turned her on. Using her lessons in Aiki-Jiujitsu to break down his opponent and make them his, Adama wouldn't voice this but she'd love to witness it.

However her main focus was currently trying to make sure Daichi was okay, he was going haywire here as he often did when he was nervous. The white haired girl was dressed in her usual black leather veil, with a loose white cream dress with bunny patterned pink toeless leggings and a pair of black sandals, Daichi rested on her lap using those thick thighs as his pillow. The albino ruffled Daichi's hair in a soothing manner, while gently lowering her bosom onto his face. She'd let him speak, but the siren of the sands didn't want her femboy to be too stray minded and so used her magnificent bounty of breasts to placate him as it could so often do so.

"No we'd be better off going to China by my estimates, I always thought I could get a nice Qipao dress myself." Adama said in response to Daichi's statements, truth be told that would be enticing. But currently the albino would love to show off she looked in a gi first. Then her femboy spoke of how he'd be 'clashing' with Ryo, after that bit Adama lowered her breasts ever further to engulf Daichi's face in it. Just to remind him of her funbags~ After this she'd raise her chest back up and say "Remember that your my hero okay sweetie? Remember the rear naked choke, it can turn any tide......"

With Daichi's music playing Adama would plant a firm kiss on his forehead before he departed and said "Go forth my little Dai-kun!" after the femboy was gone the albino girl would pull out a small camera from her backpack. Certainly Adama would record this, for retrospective viewing on his performance. Yeah, totally that! Adama would then shuffle into the crowd and get a front row seat where she'd blow a kiss to Daichi in the ring, her black leather veil still on her head to serve as a noteworthy beacon to her boyfriend in this match tonight!

Solaire of the AFW.
Deus001
Deus001

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum