Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Today at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Today at 9:55 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Dogami Nigen - Roll On
by Whitecrow233 Today at 8:28 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests :: 2 Bots

APlaying, LilyStar, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Vicky Vs Suyou (Complete)

2 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Vicky Vs Suyou (Complete) - Page 9 Empty Re: Vicky Vs Suyou

Post by Clyton Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:58 pm

"AHH!!" Vicky screamed from the sudden burst of pain running through her back. She couldn't do anything in this state, all she can rope for is to endure it, futilely trying to reach the ropes with her arms.

Last edited by 553 on Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:07 am

Suyou pulled back on Vicky's legs to their limit, really pouring on the pressure to her back. At this point she didn't care if she broke Vicky in two. "Beg me to stop, bitch!" she cackled, and actaully pulled back a little further.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:48 am

"AHHHH!!!! S-Stop! Please! I-I beg of you!" Vicky pleaded. She did not want to suffer an injury, not when she wants to continue fighting. Hopefully, Suyou can agree to this...
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:52 am

"Not good enough!" Suyou snarled, and despite her words, would let Vicky's legs drop to the mat. But all she was doing was setting her up for another pain filled submission. Once her legs were down again Suyou would step on the back of her knees, hook them with her own legs, and then grab Vicky's arms. With a grin, she would roll backwards, suspending Vicky off the ground in a cieling hold. "Start begging again!" she'd laugh.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:13 am

Despite Suyou stopping the sharpshooter, Vicky was too weak to move, and after that extensive time of torturing pain on her back, she was barely able to talk now, the pain taking most of her energy away. She could do nothing as Suyou easily placed her in a ceiling hold. "AHHHHHHH!!!! N-NO! PLEASE, STOP!!" She screamed, unable to protect herself, and what's more humiliating, the crowd can easily see her exposed sex and bare breasts.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:21 am

Despite Vicky's constant begging Suyou still didn't let her down, and merely sneered up her blond head. "Does this mean you think I'm the better woman?" she asked, as tightened her hold on Vicky's legs, pushing her a little further up. She wanted Vicky to answer her, or she'd suffer even further.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:00 am

"Y-YES! YOU'RE THE BETTER WOMAN! I ADMIT IT!!" Vicky screamed, although the sudden push on the ceiling hold spoiled the end of her, her eyes widening at the sudden and extra burst of pain as she let out a faint gasp, before she immediately fell limp, her head slumping back and her eyes closed. She fell unconscious in mid-air.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:08 am

Suyou tilted her head when she noticed Vicky had stopped moving and to her dissapointment, screaming. She couldn't be sure from her position, but it seemed like Vicky had fallen unconscious from the pain. She smirked. "Well, at least you're honest," she said. Suyou would let Vicky down to the mat, and the bell would ring to declare her the winner by knockout. But Suyou wasn't done with her yet.

Getting back up Suyou retrieved Vicky's bra she had taken off her earleir, and would use them to tie the girl's hands behind her back. Once she was restrained, Suyou would walk to the front of her, take a seat in front of her, and cup Vicky's face between her hands, lifting her head off the mat. Smirking, she would start to slap the girl awake. "Wake up, slave..."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:17 am

Vicky fell like a rag doll after the ceiling hold, falling to her front. She was then easily tied by the arms with her own bra, before the sudden slapping woke her from her slumber. She groaned from waking up, easily feeling pain throughout her body. "Ugh... W-Wha?" She said weakly, not even noticing where she is, who woke her up, or that her arms was tied behind her back.

Last edited by 553 on Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:29 am

Suyou would send a firm and hard slap to \vicky's face. She wasn't in the mood for pleasentries. "Wake up you little bitch," she said sternly, her eyes narrowing on the girl. "Now you listen to me. You better start licking my breasts right now or I'll knock you the fuck out everytime you refuse. You got me?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Vicky Vs Suyou (Complete) - Page 9 Empty Re: Vicky Vs Suyou (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next