Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:00 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Yesterday at 10:51 pm

» Trials of a Hero
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:34 pm

» Gauntlet by the Pool: KO Party! - Pool Party (D) vs Raelyn Quinn [Specialty Match]
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Vicky Vs Suyou (Complete)

2 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Vicky Vs Suyou (Complete) - Page 11 Empty Re: Vicky Vs Suyou

Post by Clyton Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:42 am

Vicky offered no resistance as her head was shoved in between Suyou's legs. When she heard what Suyou asked her to do, Vicky immediately started working on it, first licking just the outer part of her sex. She wanted to save the inside for later, but first, she's going to make Suyou feel a bit aroused, expertly working her tongue on the sensitive parts.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:41 am

As soon as Vicky's tongue lapped against her sex Suyou. Her legs were still tight around Vicky's neck, but she wasn't squeezing hard. Though if Vicky ever defied her she would quickly change that. "Ugh, more! More!" Suyou panted, grabbing Vicky's hair roughly so she could shove her face deeper against her sex.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:41 pm

Vicky winced when her hair was grabbed, but that only means that Suyou wanted more. After finishing the 'warm-up', she inserted her tongue into the innards of the girl's sex, licking every soft spot inside while trying to get some of those liquid juices into her taste bud, expertly moving her tongue around.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:00 am

The lapping outside her sex made Suyou pant and moan, but the final insertion of Vicky's tongue really drove her mad. "Ohhhhh yea, baby!" Suyou panted loudly. "That's it. That's it!" Suyou drove Vicky's head deeper into her folds, pumping her legs as she humped the girl's face. Vicky had essentially become Suyoo;s sex toy. She would hump wildly for several seconds, sweat running down the lines of her muscled frame like little rivers. She threw her head back, releasing feminine squeaks as she humped faster, her muscles tightening around Vicky's head and squeezing hard, if not uninentionally.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:46 am

Vicky was doing fine with the sex treatment, until the sudden tightening hold on Suyou's legs. Was it that she wanted more that now she's hurting Vicky for not giving enough effort? Believing that's the reason, Vicky immediately sped up her tongue movement inside Suyou's sex, still with the same intention of pleasuring Suyou.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:00 pm

Suyou thrashed wildly, knees jerking side to side and bucking Vicky's head about, not noticing the increasing pressure she was putting of Vicky's head. "Oh yes! Yes! YES!!!" Suyou sqwueled, until finally she climaxed, spilling forth her love juices onto her face. She panted in exersion afterwards. "Oh wow," Suyou gasped, looking down at Vicky. "I think I may need to take you home with me...."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:30 pm

Vicky felt that she was nearly about to pass out when the pressure on her head is continually increasing, but managed to save herself by making Suyou reach an orgasm. She slowly licked the sex juices, taking every detail and taste into it. She loved it! She moaned as she constantly licked all of those juices around her face, not even bothering to try to listen to Suyou since her head was still trapped between the girl's legs.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:55 am

As Vicky licked her clean Suyou once again started to maon, but it seemed like she had gotten everything out of her system with that last orgasm. She would release Vicky from the headscissor, and start to stand up. Suyou would then grab Viky roughly by her hair again to pull her up with her, so she was standing and Vicky was on her knees. Suyou smiled at her prisoner. "Say that you're my little slave...." she comanded.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:51 pm

Vicky winced when she was pulled up by the hair, looking at the towering Suyou. Her eyes were lifeless, feeling that she has lost all meaning in being here. "I am Suyou's little slave..." She muttered as she looked down at the mat, ashamed of her disappointed self.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:31 pm

"That's my girl," Suyou cooed. But after she did, she would slap Vicky hard across the face to send her back to the mat. "But it's Mistress Suyou to you, and don't you forget it." Suyou would thrn walk way, going to retrieve her clothes. She slipped her bikini bottoms back on and then clasped her bra, and she was clothed again. More or less. It was only when she was dressed did she go back to Vicky, grabbing her hair again and forcing her to look at her.

"You know, I think I will take you home," she pondered. "It could be fun. I could have someone to satisfy me all the time. Someone to wade on me hand and foot. Someone to fulfill my every desire." Suyou smiled sweetly. "Would you like to be that someone, my little slave?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Vicky Vs Suyou (Complete) - Page 11 Empty Re: Vicky Vs Suyou (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next