Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor, Mart-Kos, skip-stop, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Galina Romerno

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Looking for Return Matches.

Tue May 04, 2021 3:27 pm by Hedgehawk

Hello Everyone!

I am looking for anyone interested to help me get back into the swing of things and get or two going on the site.

Mostly I am looking for something from my character Trinity. Given her style I am looking for something on the more hardcore side, a cage match, no DQ, or even a streetfight. Given her build and her personality I don't mind her going up against males with a similar personality.

I am also up for possibly looking at setting a match up for Momoka. Though not sure if …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Just an update

Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:37 pm by Deus001

Hey folks just a quick public service announcement

So I'm now back at work proper now. So expect my posting to be somewhat erratic now, as we get into May I'll likely get more hours from the fam and eventually I'll be working full time for them by the end of the year. At that point I'll be able to come up with more of a posting routine, but as it stands if my post rate gets more iffy as we go into the year that's why but I'll still be doing stuff dw Smile

Comments: 1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KILLCARRION!

Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:29 pm by Old_Man_Tai

Happiest of Birthdays to our beloved Bird of Murder, Killcarrion.

He deserves it, this dude has worked IMMENSELY hard during his time as a mod to try and bring lots of cool ppvs, matches, stories, and such to the site and works tirelessly to try and help out as much as possible.

He's a legit good dude, and one of my absolute best friends.

Love ya buddy!

Jeong Soo Yun vs Origa Xenia - Last Woman Standing Match - Page 2 4af03c10

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 13

Jeong Soo Yun vs Origa Xenia - Last Woman Standing Match

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Jeong Soo Yun vs Origa Xenia - Last Woman Standing Match - Page 2 Empty Re: Jeong Soo Yun vs Origa Xenia - Last Woman Standing Match

Post by LARIATO Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:50 am

Soo Yun couldn’t remember the last time she had felt this winded so early in a match. Then again, she knew for a fact she had never wrestled against anyone as large or strong as Origa. It was a kind of challenge one would be hard-pressed to come across anywhere other than this league, and proving to be a tough test for the Korean newcomer. But even with her body aching and out of breath, she hadn’t given up hope. Everyone had a weakness. And even for all of Origa’s size and power, the giantess must have one too. If she could just hold on long enough to find it…

In any case, that would have to wait. Her eyes widened as she was suddenly hoisted up over Origa in a reverse crucifix position. The danger was immediately recognized, and she quickly began to squirm. However, she hadn’t recovered enough to be able to fight free of the giantess’s clutches, and was thrown overhead! The world seemed to spin for a second or two, and then her body’s momentum came to an abrupt stop as it crashed down heavily on the mat!

“AGH!!” she cried out, her face contorting in pain while her back arched up off the mat. Her hand reached below to nurse the pained spot, but little other than time would truly heal the pain. And time was something she was quickly running out of. If she couldn’t figure out how to turn the tables soon, this match was likely to end just as one-sidedly as everyone had expected.

Back to top Go down

Jeong Soo Yun vs Origa Xenia - Last Woman Standing Match - Page 2 Empty Re: Jeong Soo Yun vs Origa Xenia - Last Woman Standing Match

Post by Ringropes98 Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:59 pm

For a girl as light as Yun, it was child’s play for Origa to throw her across the ring like a broken ragdoll. Despite it all, Origa still couldn’t help but wince when she saw her opponent crashing onto the canvas. She may have been her opponent, but that didn’t mean she had intentions on hurting the smaller girl to extreme degrees.

She could at least take solace in the fact that at least Yun could hold her own when needed. The amazon still rubbed her neck slightly from the girls sleeper hold. Any longer and Origa would’ve been like fezic and Yun would’ve been the man in black. Though Origa kept that analogy to herself, she didn’t know if the girl would understand the reference.

So instead Origa would focus back on the match as she would stride forward and try to bring Yun back up to her feet. This wouldn’t be to help her however, instead the amazon would then circle her arms around her opponents waist and pick her up into the air. From there all was needed was a nice long squeeze as Origa bearhugged Yun, crushing the girls spine in her grip.

Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum