Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 199 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 197 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Qin Liangyu vs. William 'Willy' Preston - You Shook Me All Night Long

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Qin Liangyu vs. William 'Willy' Preston - You Shook Me All Night Long - Page 4 Empty Re: Qin Liangyu vs. William 'Willy' Preston - You Shook Me All Night Long

Post by acuyra Wed Feb 09, 2022 6:34 pm

Willy had no idea who picked this outfit out, but he knew one thing for certain - it wasn’t Qin. She wouldn’t have even known where to look for something like this. For that matter, neither did he. It was honestly one of the weirdest outfits he’d ever seen in a Tension arena. Refined, dainty, but like something out of a strip club at the same time. Whoever made this had a confused, horny mind, but he wasn’t complaining. He could appreciate the taste.

And speaking of taste, his own buds were getting their fill of Qin’s. He went in full throttle, and got the predictable results, driving her in a fit. She almost slipped off his shoulders, which would’ve been a good thing for her, but she gripped his hair and kept stable before she could have a tumble, so the licking continued.

Needing some stability, he moved over to the nearest turnbuckle and leaped forward, letting her come down to sit on the top pads. Now that he didn’t have to hold her her weight so much anymore, he poured even more energy in his efforts, gripping her thighs tight as he pushed forward. His tongue went deep now, no longer teasing, as he tried to push past her slit and let his tongue explore, seeing how deep her could go before her lapped about her sides, taking care to stimulate every inch he could reach.

Back to top Go down

Qin Liangyu vs. William 'Willy' Preston - You Shook Me All Night Long - Page 4 Empty Re: Qin Liangyu vs. William 'Willy' Preston - You Shook Me All Night Long

Post by pu-level-up Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:20 am

Qin was in a bad spot, her pussy being relentlessly assaulted by Willy's invading tongue. She wanted to fight back, but in her current position she was practically at Willy's mercy. If she hit him to make him let go, she would almost certainly get dropped, and in her current state she wasn't sure she would be able to catch herself to break such a fall.

So all she could do was take it. Willy was easily able to carry her over to a turnbuckle, the acrobat moaning like she was in heat the whole time. Then he sat her down, and, gripping her thighs as tightly as he could, dove in and began utterly ravaging her sopping wet pussy. Qin let out a squeal of pleasure, unable to hold herself back any more.

"Ohhh fuck! Please stop!" Qin gasped, her back arching as her body tightened. Her legs involuntarily clenched around the back of Willy's head, pulling him even deeper against her sex. Had she been thinking clearly she would not have done that, but Willy's tongue was driving her wild, and she was losing control of her body.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:56 pm

Qin might’ve seen herself in a bad spot, but that damn sure didn’t seem to be the case from where Willy was standing. To his view, she was having the time of her life. He wasn’t going to presume what her sex life was, but it seemed like a safe bet to say that she’d never had this kind of sexual attention before. If at all. So he was proud to be the first.

Plus, it was nice going into this sort of thing and being the first. No pressure, no bars to live up to.

She was crying for him to stop, but the silly thing was that he couldn't have if he wanted to. She was pulling him tighter by the second, practically ramming his face between her legs, to the point where it was getting a little tough to breath and hurting his neck. So, in this position, he did the only thing he could think to do - plant his feet, drive forward, and go harder, trying to drag her right to the edge and push her over.

And he gave her butt a few quick slaps along the way, without thinking about it. Why not?

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:46 am

Qin squirmed on top of the turnbuckle, Willy's tongue driving her wild as she was completely helpless to stop him! Well, she wasn't really helpless. Had she been thinking clearly, she would have come up with several ways to get out of her current situation. Unfortunately for her though with Willy's tongue swirling around inside of her, straight thoughts were quite hard to come by.

"Ahhhhnnnn! Ohhh stop !" Qin let out a long moan. It was obvious that she was enjoying it, despite all her protests. After all, her legs didn't stop pushing on Willy's head, pushing him deeper and harder into her sex to drive her even more wild.

"Ohhh no! Stop! S-somethings coming!" Qin wailed, her entire body shivering and shaking as she neared her limit. Her pussy was gushing juices at this point, flooding Willy's mouth with her taste. Both her hands gripped onto his hair tightly as she finally lost control, her entire body shivering one last time before tensing up for the grand release.

"OH FUCK!" Qin let out a gasp as she came hard all over Willy's face. The acrobat's body shuddered and quivered on top of the turnbuckle, her hips practically humping Willy's face as she came uncontrollably hard. When she finally stopped, she was left breathless and red faced, realizing that not only had she just lost the match, but she had done so in a totally embarrassing and humiliating fashion!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Feb 13, 2022 6:27 am

Goddamn, Qin had a strong pair of legs. You didn’t notice them all the time since she was so tiny, but now that they were pressing around Willy’s skull and cutting off his breath, he couldn't ignore them anymore. His vision was getting fuzzy, his legs were turning to jelly, and he was getting dangerously close to just blacking out. If this went on for another minute or so, that was definitely what would happen.

So it was good for him that things didn’t go on that long. He was only half-conscious, so he couldn't notice at first, but he knew what it meant when he felt the hot splash against his face. He heard the bell and the referee’s call, and if there had been a crowd at all, they would’ve cheered.

It was over. Another satisfied customer.

He slipped out of her grasp as she eased up, dropping to his knees in front of the turnbuckle, then turned about to sit up against the pads. Willy blinked a couple of times, trying to get his vision clear, before he pulled off the bandana and used it to clear away her juices. ”Hey,” He reached up to give her feet a tap. ”You okay up there?”

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Sun Feb 13, 2022 12:52 pm

As Qin came down from the high of orgasming, it slowly dawned upon her what had just happened. Her face went from bright red to beet red as embarrassment took hold. As she lowered her eyes, she noticed Willy at her feet underneath the turnbuckle post, looking up at her. Their eyes met for a moment, Qin's widening for a second before quickly looking away.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine!" Qin said, trying to put on a tough voice to hide her embarrassment. It wasn't just cumming that embarrassed her, it was how she was barely able to put up a fight at all! She was better than this, she had just let her feelings cloud her mind, causing her to screw up so badly. Looking down at Willy, he wasn't so tough. She knew she could take him even in a hentai match. So why had she screwed up so badly?

Qin hopped off the turnbuckle, landing lightly on her feet. Even if she had just cum her acrobat training meant she could hold steady. "So, you beat me this match," Qin said, "But don't think it's because I'm weak or anything! I know I can beat you in a fight, hentai or otherwise!"

She took a deep breath. "You might have gotten me to cum, but I'm not beaten yet," she said, "Come on Willy. If you're man enough, let's continue!"

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Feb 13, 2022 3:38 pm

Sushi. Willy was going to have sushi tonight, he’d already decided. Theo had been bugging him to try more of the local cuisine, ribbing him for coming thousands of miles just to eat Burger King, and tonight would be the night where he finally bit the bullet and tried the fish and sticks out. Find one of those places near their apartment, kind of nice but not too expensive, and order a plate. Maybe try some of that sake, too. He didn’t like it the last time he’d had some, but maybe if he tried some with real flavor, he would-

”Huh?”

He was a little out of it, so he was only half paying attention to what she said, but he came back to reality for the last part. He rolled back up to his feet and backed away, ticking his head to the side as he moved back towards the center of the ring. ”Seriously? You want another match? Right now?” He rubbed his shoulder. ”Sure you don’t want a smoke, first?”

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:47 am

"I don't smoke!" Qin shot back. She was about to say more, but then stopped herself. Willy was riling her up again with his comments and antics, and that was not what she wanted. She came into this match with the complete wrong state of mind, and now that she was throwing down the gauntlet again, she needed to make sure she was keeping a cool head, otherwise it would end up much the same way as before.

"Yeah, I do want another match," Qin said after taking a few deep breaths, "Right now. You won the last match by the rules, I'll give you that much. But you haven't beaten me Willy. I can keep on going!" She hopped on her feet, showing how she had recovered after cumming on the turnbuckle. "See? I'm still limber!"

She pointed at her opponent, whom she was fully taking seriously now. "So here's the challenge," she said, "You and me, we go until one of us can't keep on going anymore. I refuse to believe that I won't outlast you in a hentai match!" Cumming hard seemed to have given Qin a big shot of bravery, for her to issue this kind of challenge. Perhaps after orgasming like that she figured it couldn't get much more embarrassing, so she was willing to take a risk. More likely though, she was so addled by embarrassment, humiliation, and arousal that she wasn't really thinking straight.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:16 pm

”Real talk? You should think about it. A little weed would do you some good.”

…shit, maybe he shouldn’t have said that on live streaming. Was weed legal in Japan? He needed to look that up. He made a mental note to ask Siri when he was done, here.

Speaking of which, it seemed like he wasn’t nearly as done as he thought he was. He’d suspected that Qin would want a rematch or something when she lost, girl seemed mad competitive. Didn’t think she’d want one right now, though. He was half-tempted to put the kibosh on the idea, and just go home, finish himself off, and hit the bed, but she seemed super into it, so fine. He’d play.

”Okay, I’ll tell you what.” He held up a finger. ”We’ll go again, right here and now, sure, but I’ll even the odds for you. Hentai match, but you can win with pins and submissions, too. Level things out, fair enough?”

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Wed Feb 16, 2022 2:10 am

Being Chinese, the very thought of doing drugs offended Qin. "I would never-" Qin began to say, but then caught herself. Protesting against Willy's provocations wasn't going to get her anywhere. Instead, she swallowed hard, cleared her throat, and waited to see Willy's response to her challenge.

Seeing him agree made Qin quite happy. But then he purposefully gave her a handicap, which infuriated her once more. "I don't need a handicap!" Qin protested, nearly throwing a tantrum, "Look, I can take you on fair and square, believe me!" But even she had her doubts, as her embarrassing loss in their first round easily attested.

"I'm going to-to make you cum!" the words that came out of Qin's mouth made her blush as red as a beet again, but she wasn't going to let embarrassment get the better of her this time. "Come on Willy! I bet I will outlast you this time!"

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next