Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 4:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 1:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Yesterday at 7:13 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 1:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 4:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 229 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 228 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Qin Liangyu vs. William 'Willy' Preston - You Shook Me All Night Long

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Qin Liangyu vs. William 'Willy' Preston - You Shook Me All Night Long - Page 2 Empty Re: Qin Liangyu vs. William 'Willy' Preston - You Shook Me All Night Long

Post by acuyra Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:05 pm

Step One: Capture Qin in a headlock. So far, so good.

Step Two: Uhhh…

Yeah, there was no getting around it, WIlly hadn't thought this thing through nearly enough. When he’d started this match up and got it going, his thought process hadn't taken a step beyond having sex with Qin, but now that they were here and in the middle of it, things were getting way too complicated, way too fast.

Case in point: He had Qin stuck, her weak hits weren’t doing much of anything, and he could do a lot of things with her, but he wasn’t quite sure how to progress. He could just sling her around the ring like a ragdoll, but he didn’t want to hurt her too much in a match like this and do serious damage to the girl. Theo’d kick his ass if anything serious happened to her.

When in doubt? DDT.

Willy kicked his legs out, jerked back, and proceeded to ram her mat into the canvas with, literally, one of the oldest tricks in the book, looking to leave her loopy on the mat and put her in a good position for the meat of this match.

…yeah, not the best choice of words, he knew it.

Back to top Go down

Qin Liangyu vs. William 'Willy' Preston - You Shook Me All Night Long - Page 2 Empty Re: Qin Liangyu vs. William 'Willy' Preston - You Shook Me All Night Long

Post by pu-level-up Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:06 pm

Qin stumbled around in Willy's grasp, unable to pry herself free despite her best efforts, and unable to cover herself up so she wasn't shamed either. The camera panned around behind her, zooming in on her rear end, giving everyone watching a clear view of how little her bottoms covered up her nethers. Of course, the acrobat was too busy with her head to notice, though if she had a chance to see what everyone watching saw she might just die of embarrassment.

Even Qin with her limited wrestling knowledge could anticipate what was coming next. "Wait Willy, don't!" Qin pleaded, but Willy was already in motion. Qin felt her head being driven downwards, carried forward by Willy's weight. She closed her eyes and braced herself as best she could, knowing that this DDT was going to really hurt!

"Guh!" Qin let out a pained grunt as she back of her head and neck struck the mat. The impact made quite a loud thud, sending a jolt down Qin's spine. The acrobat's vision blurred and her head buzzed afterwards as pain flooded her body. Her hands immediately reached up to cover the back of her head.

"Hahhh... owwwww!" Qin groaned, wincing in pain as she rolled onto her side, both her hands rubbing the back of her head furiously as if that would get rid of the pain and daze she felt. With stars in her vision and her mind a blur, she was left totally open for Willy's next move!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:29 am

Yeah, sorry, but Willy had to hit Qin with something, and his options were kind of limited. The way he saw things, this was still a pretty softsell, far from the most devastating move in his arsenal, and it did the job it was supposed to do, Qin was down, she was hurting, she was an easy topic. Mission achieved.

Now they could start moving on to the fun stuff.

”Just take it easy, Q.” He sighed and gave her a quick pat on the thigh. ”it’s nice and easy from here on out.”

He gave her a moment to roll over and deal with the pain before he went into action. He threw a leg over her waist and straddled her, pushing her over to her back, and brought his hands up to massage her breasts. One for each, taking them with slow strokes, kneading them, massaging them, seeing what kind of reaction he got when he threw in some pleasure to replace the pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:24 pm

Qin groaned as she got rolled onto her back, the DDT really scrambling her brains and leaving her feeling dazed. Her hands remained behind her head, cradling her cranium, while her eyes remained screwed shut. It was only when she felt a weight sit down on her stomach that she opened her eyes, letting out a soft groan.

"Y-you got me pretty good," Qin said, her eyes squinting due to the ring lights, "Now, what are you-"

Her eyes snapped wide open when Willy's hands grabbed onto her breasts! Immediately blushing, Qin was frozen in shock as Willy began giving her a sensual breast massage! "Ohhhhh~" the acrobat let a soft moan escape her lips before stopping herself, her hands covering her mouth to keep more embarrassing sounds from coming out.

As Willy played with her breasts, her outfit slipped and exposed her pretty pinkish-brown nipples. Qin moaned and whimpered as her breasts got groped, trying her best to hold back her embarrassed mewls of pleasure, but failing miserably. One hand remained covering her mouth while her other reached down to try to grab Willy's wrists to make him stop.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:14 pm

Yeah, that was the reaction he was looking for. Willy third - maybe forth? - girlfriend had been big into massages like this, and while he had been too good at them at first, she made sure to give him a lot of practice. He was curious to see whether he could apply those lessons here, if Qin would be receptive to them, and so far? Things looked promising.

”Like that? Yeah.” He kept at it while Qin writhed underneath, making sure to keep the pressure, alternating between each breast, giving her a wide variety of pleasure to deal with. She was making a token effort at getting away, but not too much of one, clearly liking this and wanting more.

Fine with him. He was in a mood to share.

”Hey, relax.” He batted away her fighting hand and went back to work, pressing down a little harder to keep her pin and starting a grind against her hip. She wasn’t the only one getting worked up, here, and his pants would do little to hide that. ”Tell you a secret, Q.” He leaned forward, bringing their faces closer, looking straight into her eyes. ”Nothing says we have to get rough here, right? I’m gonna win, anyway, so why not just lay back and let it happen? Hm? I’ll make it a good time, trust me.”

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:22 pm

"Hah... nngh... no!" Qin let out a small protest between pants of pleasure. She had been fondled before so she knew her big boobs were quite sensitive despite their size. Willy was doing quite a good job too, his grip firm yet not painful, massaging and playing with her breasts just enough to send pleasure through her body without any hints of pain. Had this not been a match, she almost certainly would just let him continue. But as she noticed his manhood stiffening in his pants, right in front of her face no less, she very quickly realized that if she let him continue he was going to beat her in an utterly humiliating fashion.

And that thought was enough to spur her into action. "I won't... ahh... lose like this!" Qin said, gritting her teeth to steel her will. She planted her shoulders down, getting a solid foundation, then kicked both her legs up. Her flexibility and trained strength was on full display as she tightened her abs, using her muscles to fold her legs up as she attempted to wrap her two stocking-covered feet around Willy's face! If she was successful, she would lock her ankles in front of Willy's head to secure a grip, before pulling back down with all her might, hoping to pull the man down onto his back while she sat up, effectively reversing their positions!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Feb 04, 2022 3:09 pm

For a second, it seemed like everything was good. Willy had Qin down, and while she was being a bit fussy about it, it seemed like they both knew where this was going. His proposal made sense, to him at least. Why fight and fuck when they could just fuck? He was going to win this, so they might as well cut to the chase and save some time.

But no, that wasn’t happening. Some people just had to be difficult.

All of the sudden, out of nowhere, Qin started to surge with fresh energy, thrashing and fighting hard, putting out far more power than he would’ve ever expected from a girl her size. He didn’t take it all that seriously at first, thought she was just squirming around, so he was quite surprised when her legs came up and snagged his head. In a flash, he was whipped around, brought down to the floor, and she was on top of him - complete reversal.

Yeah, that took him by surprise. That didn’t hurt all that much, but it did throw him for a loop and left him open, as his brain needed a second to register what was going on. ”Wait, what are you-”

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:17 pm

Now that Qin had reversed their positions, she wasn't about to just let Willy go and give up her hard-won advantage. She quickly sat up between Willy's legs, her hands pushing down on his hips to keep the man in place. Her feet pushed down on Willy's face, soles covering up his mouth so his words came out muffled, toes pressing against his nose to try and control his breathing and keep him distracted. Qin knew some guys were into that kind of stuff, she didn't know if Willy was, but anything that would help keep him under control for just a few moments would be good enough for her.

"You've had your fun," Qin said, "My turn now!"

Her hands grabbed Willy's waistband and pulled down. She had seen his manhood bulging out when he was on top of her, and she knew that as part of a hentai match that should be her primary target. Still, she felt quite unprepared for this. But it was a step she had to take, she thought, as she yanked down Willy's pants to expose his manhood!

"Uwah!" she gasped when it was all exposed in front of her. Her blush deepened to a beet red, and she hesitated for a moment as she was unsure what she should do next. But she quickly regained her composure. Her hands grabbed Willy's cock and began clumsily stroking it, her grip obviously inexperienced as she squeezed Willy just a bit too tight. Still, she hoped that it would keep Willy under control long enough that she could make him cum!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Feb 05, 2022 2:26 am

Willy wasn’t not into foot stuff. One of his girlfriends - Sandra, if he was remembering, right - had been all about having her toes licked, and he was kind of down with it when she washed them well enough, but it was never something he asked a girl to do. He was a semi-fan, put it that way.

So when Qin put her feet up in his face and muffled him with it, she got a reaction. A mild one. More confused than anything, as she started fiddling with his pants. She wasn’t really going to try…and…

Yup, she was attempting to give him a handjob.

In her defense, Qin was enthusiastic about it. That energy counted for something, and even helped him along a little. But in the end, experience mattered, and it went without saying that she had none of it. Fumbling, random hands that did little to get him going, nothing to sustain the energy, and it kind of hurt more than anything else.

He did his best to turn his head enough for a few words to get free. ”You, uh…need some pointers?”

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Sat Feb 05, 2022 11:35 am

Qin's hands fumbled with Willy's manhood, obviously flustered that she was doing something like this. She tried to ignore everything and focus on trying to jerk Willy off, but all that did was make her grip way too tight to be pleasurable. At least the man wasn't struggling too much. Qin kept her feet pressed against Willy's face to keep him down and under control though, not wanting to take any chances.

Willy's muffled comment cut through her focus like a hot knife. "I-uh, pointers?" Qin said. She looked up, big green eyes blinking at Willy's suggestion. Her face turned even more red, but instead of embarrassment, his comment only made a feeling of anger rise within her.

"Oh I see, y-you don't think I'm good at this?!" Qin said, "W-well maybe I'm not! I haven't done this much before!" She realized she had lost her composure, sucking in a deep breath to try and calm herself.

"Alright, let's see how you like this!" Qin declared. She leaned down, opening her mouth and taking the head of Willy's cock into her mouth! She began bobbing her head up and down, sucking on Willy's manhood clumsily, trying her best to ignore the taste of it. She hoped her blowjob was going to be enough to get Willy off, as obviously her hand job wasn't doing the trick.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next