by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 201 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 198 Guests :: 2 Bots

Darent, Diesel_Electric_Razor, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Qin Liangyu vs. William 'Willy' Preston - You Shook Me All Night Long

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Qin Liangyu vs. William 'Willy' Preston - You Shook Me All Night Long - Page 3 Empty Re: Qin Liangyu vs. William 'Willy' Preston - You Shook Me All Night Long

Post by acuyra Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:03 am

Willy was on his back,with feet in his feet, getting a handjob from someone he was 50% sure had never sex and 25% sure had never even seen a penis. To say this was awkward would be the understatement of the century, but at least he couldn't imagine it getting any more awkward. This had to be the bottom of the barrel in that regard, right?

He was wrong. Incredibly wrong.

He thought it was impossible for his eyes to widen anymore, but they did when she changed tactics and started bringing his mouth into it for a full blown blow job. That got a noticeable shiver out of him, and earned her an immediate reaction. He was stiffening up, so it was working to some degree, despite how haphazard it was.

More than anything, though, Willy was shocked. He knew Qin was competitive, he’d keyed into that during her fight with Theo, but this was going beyond the pale. She really, really wanted to win this, didn’t she?

Kind of hot, being honest.

But he was going to have to shut it down. He gritted his teeth, planted his feet hard on the floor, and bridged up with a sudden rush of power, attempting to send Qin’s smaller body tumbling off before she had any more luck in her attempts.

Back to top Go down

Qin Liangyu vs. William 'Willy' Preston - You Shook Me All Night Long - Page 3 Empty Re: Qin Liangyu vs. William 'Willy' Preston - You Shook Me All Night Long

Post by pu-level-up Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:54 am

Qin really did not want to be doing this. She had hoped her handjob would be sufficient to make Willy cum quickly, especially considering how worked up he was getting from playing with her breasts. That comment though really made her furious. Sure, she was inexperienced, but surely she wasn't that bad! The acrobat swallowed her pride though, and began gobbling up Willy's cock. She figured even if she wasn't super good at blowjobs, the fact that she was using her mouth would be more that sufficient.

And she was trying her best! She didn't squeeze as tight with her hands, using them to merely hold Willy's cock in place, while her head bobbed up and down as she took Willy's member in her mouth. Her tongue swirled around the tip of his cock as she sucked gently, lots of saliva dripping from her lips down the full length of his shaft. She had seen enough of this kind of stuff to know what it was she needed to do at least, even if she hadn't had many chances to try it out herself.

But as she lowered her head down to take him deep into her mouth, she didn't expect what was coming next. "MMM!" Qin gasped as Willy suddenly bridged up while his entire cock was in her mouth! His stiff member plunged deep into her throat, making her gag hard. Qin's head snapped back involuntarily as she coughed hard, eyes watering as she fell onto her back, one hand covering her mouth while the other covered her chest.

"W-what the hell!" Qin said between gasps and swallows. She wiped her face off as she tried to pull herself away to put some distance between her and Willy, the whole time still coughing from getting her gag reflex triggered so suddenly.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:58 am

Qin was trying her best, Willy would hand that much to her. Not too many women he knew would be this dedicated to winning their first hentai match, so much so that they’d try their first blowjob in it. In a way, it was kind of inspiring, in a way. He was easily able to see how she’d managed to get so athletic and develop those crazy skills she brought out against Theo. The girl just had no quit in her.

And to be fair, it did get some results. It was starting to. He was hardening, which really should’ve warned him against what he did next, but then again, foresight wasn’t his strongest suit. If it was, he would’ve realized that jerking around when a woman had your dick between your teeth was an extraordinarily bad idea.

But he did it, anyway, sending her hurling off with a strong jerk. It worked, but the hitch was that it made her deep throat him on the way out, and judging from the reaction, she didn’t much care for taking his full length. The good news was that it her gagging gave him some much needed time to pull his pants back up.

”It’s called a ‘penis’.” Yeah, he couldn't resist that little jest. For now, he pulled his pants back up, redid the belt, and began to circle around Qin once more, keeping his distance to see what she would do. That whole exchange had…weird as fuck, yeah, so he figured it was best to figure out a new approach.

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:57 pm

After gagging and sputtering for a few moments, Qin finally was able to catch her breath. Her throat felt irritated and her eyes still a bit teary, but she was ready to fight again. Swallowing hard and wiping off her face, Qin sucked in a deep breath and pushed her way back up to her feet. Willy was already waiting for her after all, having taken the time to fix up his pants to get ready to fight once more.

Qin adjusted her lingerie, covering up her breasts so she wasn't all exposed. "I know what it's called!" she shot back, "Don't go shoving it down my throat like that! It hurts a lot!" She rubbed her neck a bit, still feeling irritation in the back of her throat. Though now that it was starting to fade, she found herself noticing Willy's lingering taste in her mouth...

Qin shook her head to dispel that unpleasant thought. "Let's continue!" she said, settling into a grappling stance with both hands raised. She approached Willy far more cautiously this time, having overcome her own feelings of embarrassment after that exchange, allowing her to feel far more calm and cool-headed.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:45 pm

Okay, Willy was willing to admit, the penis joke was a little meanspirited, but he honestly couldn't resist. Qin had to be one of the easiest marks he’d ever come across, and riling her up was just too fun. She was all flustered and furious, this ball of angry, nervous energy, and it was only natural that he take advantage of it. He couldn't just let an opportunity like this slip by. That was plain wasteful.

”Hey, don’t get mad at me.” He shrugged off her last retort as he buckled his belt back on. ”I didn’t tell you to put my dick in your mouth, did I? Don’t bite off more than you chew, babe.”

Either way, that little sideshow was over now, and it seemed like Qin was ready to kick things back up a notch. She was still amped up, and while it was tempting to just try and simmer her down with a little charm, Willy figured his best bet was to come in and wear her down first. See if he couldn't take the pep out of her step before he made another attempt at getting intimate.

So he came in again, closing the gap with her, looming over the smaller girl with his towering figure. Looking to bring her down hard and fast, he raised his arm and sent it careering towards her head, trying to flatten her with a powerful hammer fist.

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:28 pm

"Phrasing..." Qin muttered almost involuntarily after Willy's comments. The thought of biting anything off after what had just happened was enough to send a small shiver down Qin's spine. She wondered if that was intentional, or if Willy hadn't realized it. "No, he must have realized that," Qin thought.

She was definitely thinking too much about it though. Shaking her head to keep herself in the game, she tensed up as Willy approached. The acrobat stood her ground even as Willy loomed over her, ready to launch his attack. This time, she would be ready.

Willy's attack was direct, a big swing of his arm downward to smash her into the mats with a hammer fist. Qin appreciated the directness, as it made the move incredibly easy to read and avoid. The acrobat used her nimbleness to duck aside, getting underneath Willy's arm and quickly sidestepping his body to get behind him to get into position for her attack.

"Hah!" Qin let out a small yell as she jumped up, attempting to grab onto Willy's shoulders with her hands and use them to vault herself all the way up. Her goal was to wrap her legs around Willy's head, then use the weight of her body to build momentum to flip Willy onto the mats with a headscissor takedown! Though she was dressed in lingerie that barely covered anything, at least there wasn't extra fabric to get in the way of her acrobatic maneuvers!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:17 pm

‘Phrasing’?

It took Willy a couple of seconds to clue in to what she was talking about, but when he did, it sunk in with a nice, hearty laugh. Yeah, he hadn't really made that connection, but that wasn’t the best way to order his words, kind of went to a dark place. Didn’t think she had a thought like that in her pretty little head, though.

Anyway, back to reality, where he was currently making an attempt to smash the tiny Chinese girl into the mat with his big fist. He brought the hammer down, looking to drop her fast, but she proved to be a little quicker on the uptake than he anticipated and dodged with some surprising ease. Not a big deal, though.

He had just started to turn around when Qin came at him again, snagging his head between her legs and whipping around him with one of those fancy highflying moves that Theo liked. It would’ve worked wonders, too, against most guys…but Theo wasn’t all that ordinary.

Instead of going with the flow, he planted his feet firm and surged back, counteracting her move and staying on his feet. That saved him from the fall, but he still had Qin’s legs around his head to deal with, and he staggered backwards while he tried to shake her off.

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:03 am

Qin's executed her acrobatic move flawlessly, vaulting on top of Willy's shoulders and locking in a tight headscissor. Though this was a high risk move, she had successfully executed it many times before, and against bigger opponents than Willy. Plus with the factor of surprise, she felt confident she would be able to take the man for quite a ride!

But as she swung, she suddenly felt her momentum come to a halt. "Wha-?" she gasped, realizing that despite her momentum Willy had stopped her in her tracks! And there was no second try either, as she hung off of Willy's shoulder, legs still hooked around his head, unable to complete her move.

"Ahh geez!" Qin groaned. She had two options, let go and fall to the mat, or try to sit back ip and try again. She opted for the latter, flexing her abs and swinging her body back up to a sitting position on top of Willy's shoulders, this time facing the man instead of hooking his head from behind. She was about to try and execute her move again, but she didn't realize just how vulnerable she was in her current position...

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Feb 09, 2022 5:44 am

Countering this hold hadn't been easy, and truth told, Willy was barely able to pull it off. It wasn’t about the upper body, or at least not all of it. Most of his resistance came from his strong core, powerful back muscles and tight abs. The man never skimped on his crunches, and this was where it paid off.

Or, at least, it gave him something of an advantage. He was able to keep himself from being flipped over, that was good, but he didn’t have much of a plan beyond that, if he were being 100% honest.

He had Qin up on his shoulders, holding position there. Now what? He could throw her down for a powerbomb, but that seemed a little too harsh. Maybe ram her in the corner, or…

Oh. Oh, wait.

He’d been pushing at her thighs, trying to get her off, when he realized just how soft they were, how great they felt on his head. And that reminded him of what sort of match this was, and the fact that there was a barely clothed pussy right in his face. So. Get to work.

Willy reached up and planted his hand on Qin’s cheeks. In part to grope, yeah, but mostly to just hold her place as he moved his head forward, opened his mouth, and let his tongue go to work between her legs, running down the length of her slit for a nice, long taste. Just something to start them off with, see what kind of reactions he got.

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:01 pm

Qin steadied herself on Willy's shoulders, preparing to throw her body down and try again to send Willy tumbling in a headscissor takedown. Right as she was about to execute her move though, she felt something warm and wet lick her right in her most sensitive spot between her legs.

"Ah!" Qin let out a small gasp. Her body shivered a little from the sudden burst of pleasure. Looking down between her legs, she found Willy with his tongue out, running it up and down her barely covered pussy! The lingerie she wore literally did nothing to protect her, as not only was it wedged between her sex lips, exposing her sensitive folds to Willy's tongue attack, but there was also a tiny little hole perfectly framing her exposed clit, giving Willy an ideal target for this tongue!

"Ohhhh!" Qin moaned. Her legs' grip around Willy's head began to slip. To stabalize herself, she quickly grabbed Willy by his hair, inadvertently pushing him deeper into her pussy. "Ahh! No, don't lick down there!" she protested.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next