Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 2 Bots

Jaystar, killcarrion, skip-stop, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Galina Romerno

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

After a long time I return, looking for a match

Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:20 pm by GrandAkumaShogun

Hello all, I would firstly like to apologize for the long periods that I've been away from here. Been taking time away to focus on my mental health but I think I'm ready to return and looking for a match or two to get back into things. All three of my boys, Takeichi Mori, Takeshi Kawai, and Imai Cosmo are up for matches. If you want I can link their profiles so you don't have to search through the roster page. Anyone interested feel free to hmu through private messages. Hope to hear from …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

New to site - loking for a fight on Tension

Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:42 am by RedBasher

Hi guys,

This is my first time on the site and I'm looking a deput for my starting character. Here is her Bio and a rundown of what kind of matches she is available for

Eva Cravina:
One foot in the Grave (For Berial) - Page 3 EEgKtgc

Eva Cravina Bio:

Eva is a talented but inexperienced rookie face preparing for a debut in the AFW, preferably a standard one. She is aways looking out for a challenge and is willing to take any opponent in the roster, as well as a bit naive and …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Aye I'm back. I suck. Wanna wrestle?

Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:54 am by yummybunny

Aye I'm back again, the loser that pops in and out for like 5 years straight. I know I know, no need for cheers. Uh, but no seriously I'm feeling pretty good lately and would love to throw my hat back in the ring. If anyone wants to wrestle my losers let me know, I have a few now. Just made a new one in fact.
Queen Bitch:

Other than her I have like...A few others? I forgot who's made on here and who isn't. I WILL say, they ain't that good and …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

One foot in the Grave (For Berial)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

One foot in the Grave (For Berial) - Page 3 Empty Re: One foot in the Grave (For Berial)

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:25 am

The moment that knee slapped into Remy's jaw, the Aztec Champion's body buckled a bit as the momentary burst of adrenaline seemed to wear off, with Maria stumbling into the corner as one hand clutched at her spine, now taking stock of the intense pain stabbing right in her spine and upper back!

Breathing heavily, she slowly pushed herself off, glaring daggers at Remy, "You...wanted the best....and I have...no intention of laying down.....not for you!" she spat, trying to work her warriors spirit back up as she aimed a hard kick to Remy's thigh!

One foot in the Grave (For Berial) - Page 3 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

One foot in the Grave (For Berial) - Page 3 Empty Re: One foot in the Grave (For Berial)

Post by Berial Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:42 pm

Speed could make up for power and Maria was a prime example of just that. It had been quite a while since the Canadian had taken a solid hit to the face. It wasn’t something you could exactly practice on the regular. This was the best workout she could have asked for.

The pain throbbing against her jaw became newfound energy and gave way to a wide grin across her face brimming white with trademark intensity. Remy’s eyes found Maria again as she heard the Aztec champion’s proclamation. A gathering crowd of onlookers drawn into the wild energy at the center of the ring couldn’t take their eyes off of either of them, just as Remy couldn’t focus on anything other than the woman across from her.

As she went to lean forward into her stance, Maria rushed in and caught Remy on the thigh with a stiff kick that forced her to wobble down to one knee. You wouldn’t be able to tell that she was in pain from the chuckle Remy gave in response. "Nice! I like pipsqueaks like you!"

As Remy rose from the floor, she curled her fist and came back at Maria with a heavy uppercut, throwing a wild shot aimed for Latina’s jaw. “Get some!”

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun Sep 05, 2021 10:52 pm

Maria's entire world was just pain right now. Despite endless times in her career clearly being at a disadvantage against women bigger than her, she believed she could turn the tables and topple the goliaths with enough skill and determination. Such thoughts were all well and good, but sheer strength often proved a nice reminder of how steep the climb to the top of the proverbial mountain would be.

Case in point, the low chuckle emanating from Remy's body, before a hard punch cracked her right in the jaw! Maria's head snapped upward, sending fresh sweat flying into the air in a fine mist! The poor veteran was almost out on her feet, stumbling into the ropes before they bounced her right back, legs quivering as her silver eyes shifted in and out of focus!

One foot in the Grave (For Berial) - Page 3 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial Yesterday at 2:02 pm

That was the punch that knocked Maria Roberts outcold for a solid minute in the middle of the ring and gave Remy Dadrane her free ticket into IWWF. That was the blow that made her famous.

Maria should have felt honored to be receiving in the middle of a simple spar. But that was the beauty of the AFW from Remy’s point of view. It was chalk full of the best of the best talent, which meant she could go all out all of the time. If she wanted to be better than yesterday, that was the kind of persistence you had to have. That was the kind of pressure the blonde powerhouse was expecting. The kind that she lived for.

Hell, Maria was still standing. The way she bounced off of the rope may have helped her in keeping upright but she wasn’t that far away from being put down for the three count. Remy met her with a smile as she stood back up, thinking of a next move worthy of the fightback Maria was giving her.

The Aztec Champion came rebounding back towards her and presented Remy with a golden opportunity. Remy gave her bicep one reaffirming smack before promptly spinning on the spot and throwing her arm forward. She shot her weight into the motion, giving her arm her entire power as she slammed her forearm straight into Maria’s face. “Maximum Lariat!”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum