Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:33 am

Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sisterly melody

2 posters

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

Sisterly melody - Page 11 Empty Re: Sisterly melody

Post by Cirno Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:20 pm

Karina gasped and kicked weakly, trying to get herself free but Leiko was really getting the upperhand on her and she just couldn't budge and soon she was starting to drift in a unconsious, her struggling had gotten weaker as she noticed Cerbera getting off the couch to stand besides Leiko with a smile, shaking her head as she crossed her arms against her chest.

" I think I'll keep your sister.. Maybe you should become her slave while she becomes the leader.. Would you like that, whatever your name is? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:42 pm

"Tch." And the girl would suddenly release the choke, before she calmed her insanity down by closing her eyes, taking a deep breath, before re-opening it again. Although clearly, there is no life behind those eyes. "You can call me Keiko." She said in a more darker voice as she continued to eye her sister, her evil smile still on her facial expression. "And I rather not serve under this wanna-be living thing. But don't get me wrong... I didn't keep her alive because you said it." She said as she gave a brief glare at Cerbera, before she knelt down in front of Karina. "I just want some answers." She said as she tried to sit beside her sister, leaning back against the wall as she grabbed Karina's hair to force her to look at Keiko, face-to-face. "Tell me... Where is mother? I know you we're lying. You lied to me, all to try to make me feel better and completely forget about trying to find mother. But I know what you're up to. You did this so I can continue to be far away from our beloved mother, and all for you to keep mother to yourself. How despicable... And how I loved your lovely expression when you think I would actually try to forget about her. You were so happy, giving me that fake love. I only acted that way to see your true pathetic self. In the end, you're just a greedy girl."
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:03 pm

Cerbera glared down at Leiko, not even showing an ounce of fear for she didn't know any, tilting her head cutely to the side to stare at her.

" Didn't keep her live because I said it? My My.. You forget you place so suddenly, didn't you? "

Karina couldn't even more, panting against Leiko's face as she said nothing to her for a while, being completely out of air before she finally spoke out softly to her side.

" S-She's dead.. I-I told you that.. Why are you doing this.. I-I thought you loved me.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:40 pm

A sudden burst of laughter came from Keiko as she ignored Cerbera for the moment, literally laughing right in front of Karina's face with her insane, psychopathic facial expression, before the laughter was suddenly silenced and her facial expression became more serious. "Yeah... I know... She's dead... But I never loved you when I knew that. I was just acting along, toying with your feelings. And I loved that part the most. But you never know that if I was actually Leiko, maybe that love for you... Would have been true." She said, giggling for a short while, before she suddenly break the sudden mood. "But Leiko's dead. And it's time for you to join her and your mother into the next world." She said as she tightened her grip on Karina's hair while the other hand was outstretched to Cerbera. "You don't mind if I use it?" She said, asking for the red gem without directly looking at her.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:16 pm

" Hmmm "

Cerbera merely stared at them and listened carefully, then her eyes narrowed once Leiko asked for her jewel. She was hesitant at first but since she used it a few minutes ago on Leiko. She once again removed the necklace from her neck and slowly gave it to Leiko.

Karina was almost completely out of it, her eyes filled with tears as her sister spoke to her like that but she wasn't going to believe a word out of her, though when Leiko asked Cerbera about a certain object she immidiatly knew what was going on, speaking weakly.

" T-Traitor.. Y-You did this to my sis...Sister..! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:25 am

"Shhh..." Keiko muttered as she softly grabbed the red gem, an immediate glow happening upon contact. "Ahh, this power... How I love it. But don't worry my 'dearest sister', you'll be completely reborn into a stronger entity. Isn't it fun? To be the last one alive in your family? Well, it's a shame really, to have a family killed off. Oh how god is so cruel... But I don't care!" She said with no remorse in her voice as she immediately tried to slam her palm on Karina's forehead with the red gem, insanely laughing like a madman, her expression suddenly became psychopathic once more as she watched the show, making sure she does not lose her grip on the red gem as she held the gem against Karina's forehead, while using her other hand that was holding the girl's hair to push her head onto the gem, making sure the gem is as stable as possible.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:44 am

Cerbera took a single step back and sat down upon the table, bringing her elbows down to her knees and brought her wrists together, extending her hands horizontally like wings so she could rest her chin between her two palms, staring with half closed eyelids at the action infront of her. She wondered how evil this Leiko was going to be to her sister but what really excited was seeing Karina's personality, listening the the screams of Karina who struggled faintly againts Leiko's grasp, feeling the absolute force hammering down on her mind and very soul, her body trashing about, completely out of control of the sheer power that made it tremble. Karina's hands moved up to grab Leiko's wrist, trying to pull the jewel from her forehead as it made a small wound from the impact the jewel made when it was slammed against it, two small streams of blood going down her forehead and nose, barely avoidng the corners of her eyes. It wasn't long before Karina's eyes started to roll into the back of her skull, drifted to a forced slumber thanks to all the paniccing thoughts and stress the jewel brought ack into her mind, it was enough to even topple the beast known as Karina.

Karina's arms fell onto the ground lifeless while her legs twitched only slightly, her head only moving to the direction Leiko was pushing and pulling it, her mouth slightly opened and drooled abit from the corner of her lips, her eyelids completely closed. Cerbera watched with slight interest as she remained seated on the table, wondering what Leiko was going to do now.

" So.. Keiko. What are you going to do now. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:31 am

Keiko's laughter calmed down after a while when Karina fell unconscious, her facial expression returning back to her regular, smiley, dark expression. "Well..." She paused, thinking for a moment as she cuddled Karina's unconscious body close to hers, looking straight at the Era Of Hell leader. "I can only assume that you summoned me. Since you did that, what's more fitting for me to entertain you. How about that?" She said, meaning serving under Cerbera in her own words. She would love the enjoyment she will be getting while serving under her.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:47 am

Karina laid motionless against Keiko as she was being cuddled, the few streams of blood still running down her face while she rested for now. Cerbera looked over at Keiko for a moment, bringing one hand up to pat Keiko softly on the head.

" I suppose. I'll be looking forward to some entertaining then.. "

She turned to lay back on the couch and closed her eyelids halfly to stare off boredly at the ceiling.

" So.. Keiko.. What are you going to do with your sister? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:16 pm

Keiko purred happily when Cerbera patted her, before she blinked at the question purposed to her. "Hmmm... Well, I'll wait until she wakes up. I want to see what this girl's inner desires are made of." She said as she cuddled Karina more closer to her, even starting to lick her blood on her face.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next