by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Sisterly melody

2 posters

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

Sisterly melody Empty Sisterly melody

Post by Cirno Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:59 am

Night started to break and Karina was moving in a slow pace towards her hom. Rain was dropping down in a quick and heavy rate, which only helped in letting the bangs of her hair weaken and slowly loosen the strands from eachother, which covered her eyes and face. Even with her kimono becoming wet and the hair in her face, Karina seemed pretty emotionless towards it. She bumped her shoulder against a bypassing man, who blinked and looked at her but said nothing, shrugging and walking along. Karina almost stumbled and fell upon her knees but still did not seem to care, it was because her guitar was gone, taken by Sarah Gatt, who left Karina now as an empty shell.

Soon Karina stood infront of the door of her house, slowly bringing the keys up to the door and pushed it in the lock, twisting it and soon opened the door, closing it behind her and glared up quietly. With a loud sigh she headed down the hall and towards her bedroom to get a dryer for her hair and new clothes so she could go to bed already and once again forget about the day.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Sisterly melody Empty Re: Sisterly melody

Post by Clyton Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:57 pm

Later, the doorbell rang, showing that someone is just outside the house. It was none other than Leiko, who was in a bright mood today, putting up her usual smile, holding an umbrella, and wished to see Karina as soon as possible once again. Of course, this was also her home, but recently, she is temporarily living in her own apartment, wanting to be away from her sister for the time being as she planned her agenda. However, she decided that after perhaps, days, she wanted to see her again, just to see how well she is. Even if she had the keys to the house, she wanted to bring this sudden appearance to be a surprise to her sister.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:16 pm

Karina was busy heating up her wet hair ith the dryer when she heard the doorbell, her eyes narrowing as she slowly placed te dryer onto the bed and went down to the door to see who was at the door. Karina still dressed in her semi wet black kimono and almost dried loose hair, not slowly opening the door and seeing Leiko at the door and merely blinked once, moving one hand up to the many strands of hair that was covering her eyes and only moved the ones that were covering her right eye back over her ear.

" ..Hello, Leiko. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:02 pm

"Hello Karina..." Leiko happily replied, although by the looks of it, she views Karina as a completely changed person. "Uhhh... You don't mind if I come into 'our' house once again?" She asked in her usual cute voice and pleading eyes.

Last edited by 553 on Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:14 pm

Karina slowly started to nod and turned, holding the door open for Leiko to close while she headed back to her bedroom to dry her hair and change clothes again.

" Knock yourself out.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:26 pm

"Don't mind if I do." Leiko said happily once again as she entered the house and closed the door behind her, placing the umbrella in the usual spot like the good old days, before going into the living room. "Ahhh, the good old days..." As she sat on the comfy couch. She gave herself a good looking grin... an evil one that is. 'How naive she is. This time, I'll make sure that I will get the answer from her, no matter what the cost.' Apparently, Leiko has her own plans, and hopefully, it will work out.

Last edited by 553 on Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:41 pm

After a while Karina came into a living room, dressing in a loose white kimono, her eyelids halfly closed as she took a seat on the chair, almost falling asleep on it right away, glaring up slowly at Leiko.

" What brings you here.. Leiko? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:51 am

"Ohhhh, well... I just want to see how you are doing, that's all." Leiko said as she started to turn her head to glare at Karina. "Though apparently, you don't look very well. Mind telling me what happened?"
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:55 am

Karina glared back at Leiko but with a slight weakened look, releasing a gentle sigh as she rested back against the chair.

" I lost my guitar.. I lost my strength to fight... So.. I am pretty much feeling lifeless right now. Could you visit another time or are you kicked out of your own place already..? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:07 am

"O-Oh... I'm sorry to hear about that..." Leiko muttered, but obviously, she's acting. The sign of that just makes this opportunity all the better. She quickly jumped off her seat and looked straight at Karina. "Sorry, but I can't. This is the only time I can visit you. But anyways, I want to come here and apologize for what happened in the past. I know I have been bothering you many times about our... mother... and I would like to use this time to say... I'm sorry. Would you please forgive me?" She said with her own forgiving-looking face as she freely outstretched her arms, wanting a hug from her sister.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next