by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 219 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 217 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Reiko's booth - Today's guest: Anja the Raven

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Reiko's booth - Today's guest: Anja the Raven - Page 2 Empty Re: Reiko's booth - Today's guest: Anja the Raven

Post by Iceman Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:22 pm

Reiko listened paying close attention to what Anja had to say. She had to admit the interview was being very insightful so far. For the rookie blogger, having a close encounter with someone as mysterious but also as well-known in the AFW like Anja the Raven was an incredible experience, and she knew that the long lost veteran could also benefit from being in the spotlight now that new wrestlers had arisen and taken the public’s attention.

“So, you picture a family, and like in all families, sometimes their members have differences in opinions or arguments, but in the end they are all connected by a powerful bond and know where they belong to. That is a very interesting reply, but now I want you to redirect our attention somewhere else. I want to be known that it was by your request that this lovely crowd had been chosen by lottery...” at that point the people in the stands interrupted Reiko with their applause. “… and I want to know how do you feel after so much time to be reunited with these loyal fans who haven’t forgotten about you. In a show that is a lot about instantaneous action, they held you close for so much time and I want to know how that makes you feel.”

Back to top Go down

Reiko's booth - Today's guest: Anja the Raven - Page 2 Empty Re: Reiko's booth - Today's guest: Anja the Raven

Post by Harrier Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:19 am

"I asked for the lottery because I did not want any guys around. Also for the fact that there are also some people in any other audience I would call victims of their weak willpower. These people were dragged into a happening by their spouses, friends or colleagues but basically don’t want to be there and play with their mobiles instead of paying attention to what is going on. Better no audience than someone like that."
Rolling her eyes in annoyment about these kind of people, she would scratch one of her knees in absence while answering.
"And to say it in advance, yes, this is not fair to men who may be fans too and personally did nothing wrong to me and even may be upstanding, honest people. But guess what, I don´t really care if someone buys my merchandise or books me for commercials. I publically wrestle with women for anyone interested, but who I keep company with is my choice. Not the choice of AFW or anyone else."

Anja had no desire to be famous, and she had already passed down the opportunity to inherit a large sum of dirty money. So she felt free to speak her mind on such stuff, having no qualms about insulting somebody in higher positions in the process.
"Honestly, I have never thought about having a core of loyal fans too instead of casual viewers only. I never gave anyone an active encouragement to cheer for me, so the high number of people wanting to hear what I say surprised me big time. But it was a very pleasant surprise. Thank you all again for that."
An unusual shade of red appeared on her face when she slightly bowed her head in thanks for the support of said fan base.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:15 pm

Reiko had to admit that interviewing someone as Anja was quite exhillarating. Something about the Raven pushed her to absolute honesty no matter how harsh that could be. For Anja there was no discourse loops or corners to hide: the woman was always straight to the point and precise in her answers, a very commendable trait in an interviewee, and definitely Anja was challenging Reiko, pushing her to the limits of her abilities.

But for the moment and even if the Raven didn't want to, Reiko had given her a chance to have a good walk among the crowd. The people interrupted a couple of times to clap and cheer, and that was the confirmation of everything Anja has said: all people in there were excited and happy to be in front of their hero.

"Wonderful, very interesting answers. But now I would like to go back to more technical concepts of wrestling. Up to now we have discussed more abstract things like motivation or resolve, but now we want ro know: do you feel physically up to the challenge of rejoining a top level competition as this one? Don't take me the wrong way, but some insight on how you are conditioning your body would be great, and believe me when I say that all these people love hearing about your body..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:34 am

"Yes. I wouldn´t compete at all if I were not able to hold my own with the best. My lifestyle enables me to wrestle whenever I want so I can afford to heal injuries instead of oushing them aside. And if it is only a minor injury or a comeback after an illness, there is always the bed or oil wrestling hentai match I can do."
Anja had been pretty lucky with injuries up until now, but she wa also a shrewed strategist in regard to her own body management.

"I train in solitude. I can´t stand it if someone tries to fire me on with some shit like only 5 more, only 5!. My favorite training place is therefore nature or the urban neighboorhood, or so early in the gym that no trainers are around to bug me. When I train in the open, I improvise with sports equipment and use little logs, fences, rocks, small streams and branches. I also do parcours, something I learned while on my first stint as a tramp. And boudering for finger strength and mental progress. I guess I am a real hipster slut in this regard, but it works so I do it."
She had not done parcours on a regular basis, rather a leftover from her days as a juvenile burglar. But it had somehow stuck with her even later.

"I ate my first burger at the age of sixteen. It was delicious. Whenever my rather strict eating habits allows it, I eat one. And no superfood or energy drinks for me. A vegetable is a vegetable, simple as that. It makes only purses heavier. Then and when, I ask a dieting and training expert to renew my trainings of course, but then I am on my own again."
Sighing lightly, she thought of eating her own burger with delight. It had been cold and also a little bit bitten on, but that had not made much of a difference if you were as hungry as she had been then.
"In ring training is a little bit tricky. I tend to ask people if they want to spar with me, but sometimes that ends not in a conventional fight. So I book people from the staff to train with me when I don´t want to fuck around."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:28 am

Reiko nodded as she drank Anja’s answers, carefully paying attention to any detail the Raven would imply. Having researched on Anja’s backstory (or at least the only traceable things she had), Reiko wasn’t so sure about that interview. She wasn’t sure Anja would take gladly her questions, letting the Raven’s reputation to clod the interviewer’s mind, but up to that point not only had Anja been a very insightful and interesting interviewee, but she had also been quite kind and polite with her. Surely Reiko had learnt that day that in order to truly know someone she should pay no heed to that person’s reputation, or at least do it only to some extent. A lot about Anja’s motivations, way ofthinking, principles and ambitions were discussed that day and Reiko honestly believed that this fact would be of use either to the show and to Anja herself, letting her get closer to her fanbase.

“Well, Anja. I love making these interesting questions to you, and I’m quite sure the people is enjoying getting to know more of your person, but in the end this is a show about physicality and the people signing the paychecks wanted to have a small showcase of your skills…” At that point the crowd, who wasn’t expecting to get any kind of wrestling action or real practical show applauded in response. “And I see they wouldn’t be the only ones”, giggled Reiko. “Of course I understand you aren’t dressed for the occasion, but we are only asking for some good poses the cameras can use. And I would be your test dummy, so please be gentle with me...”, Reiko said as she nervously stood, the idea of being submitted by that woman not too exciting but at the same time she was interested.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:42 am

Anja had a long gaze looking over reiko after she had asked her to do a little wrestling practice with her, checking her for perceived strengths and weaknesses both by default and the need to not hurt her in practice even if things were going slow and only for show.

Finally she seemed to be satisfied, getting up and rubbing her hands once before making a few basic stretches.
"Alright."
She said when she was finished with her little exercise.

"I assume that everyone alredy knows the classics like the bear hug. I understand why so many people like it, but in my perception it is a bad move and the sign of a hyena. Why? Because you need to exercise so much control for it to be effective or your opponent to be so beaten up or so not in your leage that you can only do it late in the match if you want it to have a severe effect."
Having finished her explanation, she would slowly wrap an arm around the neck of Reiko from behind and bend her over so that she would have her in position for a backbreaker to then slowly transition into a neckbreaker.
"Let´s pretend that some actual wrestling instead of wrestlerish fuckery happens for a moment, ok? I can´t subject you to a chaos theory, you would be going to hospital. Instead, we start it slow with a backbreaker/neckbreaker combo. Sounds painful, doesn´t it? It surely is, and both attacks work part of the spine, a key region not just for any wrestler, but for basically any human."
She would of course not pull through with the move, giving Reiko an encouraging nod and a little smile.
"Ok, it is also a little bit of wrestling fuckery too as your opponent is on display all the time while you do it."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:22 am

Reiko didn’t know what to expect. For her who was just a wrestling fan and blogger it was something completely new to be remotely close to being in one of the holds she had seen lots of times in television and in live shows, but there she was her next “tormentor” making some stretches before going to action. But Anja just wouldn’t go and submit her… right?

When Anja got closer and behind her, Reiko gave a surprised gasp as the Raven would wrap her arm around her neck to showcase a backbreaker. Of course she reassured the interviewer by telling her how terrible it would be for her to actually execute the move on an unprepared rival, so the poses should be enough for the cameras. After all, Reiko wasn’t willing to go to the hospital because of that job.

There was something more to all of it though. Even while Anja was making her explanation and showing the transition between a backbreaker and a neckbreaker, the blonde woman was capable of adding something to the hold, some difficult to explain feeling of intimacy that was making Reiko shiver even in that predicament. Having her body exposed like that while her “rival” remarked how that was the case had a sensual appeal, and suddenly Reiko understood all of Anja’s discourse about sensuality and domination. One thing was seeing it on the ring, but experiencing it, even in a mild session as she was having, was exciting and somehow… arousing. Instead of asking for it to stop, Reiko decided to press further. “So, from here… where would you go now?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:38 am

Opportunities were plenty from that hold, she just wasn´t sure how muh to go with Reiko who she had learned that she had a girlfriend and was so extra careful not to go to far.

"Wrestling wise, I would now probably follow with a rolling cutter or how it´s popular name would be, cross Rhodes. You could also keep yourgirl on the knee and have a makeshift submission. Or you could actually pull through with the neckbreaker and pin your opponent. Or…"
Anja took a little bit of time while she moved Reiko a little bit from side to side to show how a rolling cutter could work from this position.
"…or you could keep the girl where it is and enjoy her body."
Having said that, she would take a soft grip around one of the breasts of Reiko and then the other.
"I hope your girlfriend doesn´t mind, Miss Reiko."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:47 pm

As the saying goes, curiosity killed the cat. For all the length of their conversation and interview Reiko had been able to learn lots of things about Anja the Raven, and yet there was something else she couldn’t just poing, like a lingering shadow on the corner of her eye, so thin she couldn’t properly see it but she would never get it out of her sight, being a thorn on her side. Up to that moment Anja had proven she was fierce and had strong resolution and principles she would follow to heart, but there was a part of her self that Anja coulnd’t put into words, and it was her feisty, dominant sensual side.

And well, Reiko asked and she got just what she asked for. After having a taste of Anja’s power, now the interviewer was pitted against a very different set of skills. The raw strength with which Anja restricted Reiko while the blonde grabbed the blogger’s breasts distilled sensuality and fury at the same time. It was a forceful thing, yes, but Anja knew this was also a game of the mind, with what is done as important as what it is suggested, and at the moment Reiko’s mind raced with ideas of how the Raven could use the situation to take her body as prize, and most of them if a little bit embarrassing were… quite arousing and exciting looking. This brief experience was very insightful and helped Reiko understand what could pass through the mind of a hentai wrestler.

Fighting her own thoughts at the moment, Reiko responded: “I think this is an insightful enough- huuhn- demonstration… If you would please release me...” said Reiko in between low pants, her mind full of ideas of things she could practice with her girlfriend that night now that her eyes were open to a whole new world of possibilities in wrestling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:05 pm

"Hm, I don´t know about that. You look delicious, all bridged up and so. I bet you´re also already a little damp under your panty."
Suddely the gaze of the Blonde had turned predatory and she was slowly moving her interviewer from left to right to inspect her. Any of her fans knew that she would have no qualm about seducing Reiko on her own show and the audiene held their breath when they saw the sudden change of mood…

But then it was over again and Anja signaled with a little wink that she had just made a little more exercise into hentai wrestling as she let go of the other girl, put her on her feet and clamped her hands behind her back until Reiko was back in the saddle again.
"Sorry, I couldn´t resist. I hope you forgive me and are ready for another pose?"
She asked before going on to explain, hoping that she had not scared Reiko into lifting and moving her.
[color=#00BF40]"I already mentioned that I am not much of a fan of the bear hug. When I have to chose one, my pick is the torture rack as it basically disarms the largest majority of opponents. You may think that it is not possible for one of my size to lift a big amazon, but trust me when I say you that it is possible. Draining, but possible. Firemen use a technique to do it, and a torture rack is not so

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next