by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 127 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 2 Bots

ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Reiko's booth - Today's guest: Anja the Raven

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Reiko's booth - Today's guest: Anja the Raven - Page 3 Empty Re: Reiko's booth - Today's guest: Anja the Raven

Post by Iceman Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:55 am

Curiosity definitely killed the cat. Reiko was curious to experience what an expert sensual combatant like Anja could do and now that she was feeling the blonde’s work on her body and how her breathing was adorned with low pants, the interviewer knew she had bit more than she could chew. In the hold, Reiko felt helpless and in a pinch, but also so captivated and excited to see what would come next that at the moment she really understood what could be in the mind of a hentai wrestler, how complicated the game of arousal and seduction could be. It had been a very insightful experience.

For a moment not knowing how far Anja was going to get troubled her mind, but Reiko let a sigh of relief as she noticed the woman gently letting her regain her footing. Reiko was surprised to see her legs felt like jello and she had a hard time making her breathing go back to normal pace. Her eyes widened when Anja set her for a torture rack. She wasn’t going to really execute the move, wasn’t she? Of course not. The veteran of the ring was being a really engaging teacher, showing her prowess while also making insight on her preferences concerning strategy and tactics.

Once Reiko was on the floor the crowd reacted with a sound round of applause, cheering for Anja as all her fans knew now that she meant business with her coming back. Reiko was satisfied with the show, and being honest, with Anja’s groping stopping before it could have been a worrying thing. “W-wow. That was an impressive display of skill and I can only thank you for being so cooperative, Anja. I’m afraid we are running out of time but there is some for any kind of final statement you would like to share, so these last minutes are yours.”

Back to top Go down

Reiko's booth - Today's guest: Anja the Raven - Page 3 Empty Re: Reiko's booth - Today's guest: Anja the Raven

Post by Harrier Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:07 pm

Of course Anja had let her host down again on sure footing. Despite coming off as cold and aloof for the casual viewer, she was pretty non-violent when not provoked or mistreated.

A short glimps of surprise and a light glow of red showed then up on her face. A final statement? What could she say now? It was the first time she had to actively look for an answer.
"Umh. Ok. Thank you for having me here, Reiko-san. And thank you, all you nice people here in the audience for actually having the patience of having me ramble on and on about this and that. I am probably more exited right now as if it had been me in that turtore rack."
She finally found a statement, lightly bowing and then winking for the audience.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:37 pm

Reiko couldn't help but smile st the scene she was just witnessing. Im front of her was Anja the Raven, veteran AFW wrestler more than famous because of her character and ruthlessness, a strong will and a never yielding attitude, always eager to outmaneuver and seduce her rivals. A woman who as she just proved could easily dominate her and there she was, trembling a little and all flustered when Reiko gave her a turn to speak freely, even to the point of blushing. Seeing someone as powerful, honest and straightforward as Anja stuttering in front of a crowd was cute for someone as Reiko.

"Well, I think we are out of time now, so please accept my thanks again for joining us today Anja, and all you people give her a round of applause and hope you can see her in a ring pretty soon!"
Cheers erupted from the crowd as Reiko offered Anja a polite handshake with a friendly smile before ending the interview. "Thank you everyone following us and tune again next time in Reiko's Booth!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3