by Underdog21 Yesterday at 11:03 pm

» Backstage Encounter With The Queen of Queens
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:35 pm

» Salma Mariela Lambert (D) Vs. Sachiko Kanada
by Mart-Kos Yesterday at 7:56 pm

» Erin Suzuki vs. Qin Liangyu
by pu-level-up Yesterday at 7:47 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 1 Bot

Diesel_Electric_Razor, Scourger X, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Galina Romerno

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Tension Title Belt matches

Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:16 pm by SimplyMoon

As with Aphrodite being the new holder of Hentai championship belt for Tension((Spoilers))I hope to reinvigorate the belt with a few matches and am beginning to plan out what to do. If you are interested in storyline or just a plain match let me know with a pm or a comment down below.

Comments: 0

Looking for a Hentai Debut match!

Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:20 am by Diesel_Electric_Razor

Hello AFW! Asking again for anyone to take my dear lad Jasper Rhys on for a somewhat unusual hentai match, as I want him to face off against another male wrestler, preferably a masculine male for his Hentai debut match.

Essentially I'm asking for a gay hentai match, I.E. yaoi
Jasper's Page

If anyone is interested, hit me up on Discord so we can plan it out!
my Discord is

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Bored, want some matches, the nomal

Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:03 pm by Void Effect

Want some RP matches, Bored mostly, find me on Discord, I am free most of the time, don't really have any limit of which types, okay with anything, and just bored, DM me if interested

Comments: 2

Clover Rose vs Silver Ace!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Clover Rose vs Silver Ace! - Page 2 Empty Re: Clover Rose vs Silver Ace!

Post by Jstruggs716 on Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:18 pm

"Nnnngh...Y-yes-Aah~!" Clover softly moans replies as Silver Ace teases with her by jiggles her breasts a bit to make them rub against Clover's breasts! It felt quite good, Clover's nipples became hard and stiff from the pleasure, letting more of soft and lustfully moans~.

After a couple of minutes, Silver Ace would stop and backed away from Clover, and with the damages she already has taken the brunette would fall down on her butt in the corner, completely helpless as she groans! When Silver Ace turned around and slapped her butt, causing her juicy booty to jiggle, Clover instantly knew what was about to happen and she was all there for it as she licks her lips in anticipation!

Silver Ace backs up and pressed her round shape butt into Clover's face! "S-so soft!" Clover thought, then Silver Ace began grind her ass against Clover's face for a stinkface! Normally people freak out when they get the stinkface as their airways would be blocked and the humiliation....but Clover didn't care about either one as she simply just wanted enjoy soft cheeks against her face as she grabs and squeezed Silver Ace's soft booty!

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Clover Rose vs Silver Ace! - Page 2 Empty Re: Clover Rose vs Silver Ace!

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:51 pm

Ace blushed, letting out an embarrassed giggle, feeling the teen girls hands groping at her tight backside as she rubbed and ground her butt into Clovers face.

"Wow, you're a pretty frisky teen aren't you? I think my girlfriend and I are going to like you..." Ace said, just loud enough for her opponent to hear, slowly grinding even harder to let Clover get a good feel...then suddenly took off, charging towards the ropes in one of the opposite corners, bouncing off, and charging back towards the corner Clover was in, jumping as neared the corner and kicking both feet out as she landed, trying aim and catch Clover in the tits with a flying dropkick!

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum