Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 27 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 3 Bots

acuyra, Diesel_Electric_Razor, Mart-Kos, skip-stop

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Galina Romerno

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Looking for Return Matches.

Tue May 04, 2021 3:27 pm by Hedgehawk

Hello Everyone!

I am looking for anyone interested to help me get back into the swing of things and get or two going on the site.

Mostly I am looking for something from my character Trinity. Given her style I am looking for something on the more hardcore side, a cage match, no DQ, or even a streetfight. Given her build and her personality I don't mind her going up against males with a similar personality.

I am also up for possibly looking at setting a match up for Momoka. Though not sure if …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Just an update

Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:37 pm by Deus001

Hey folks just a quick public service announcement

So I'm now back at work proper now. So expect my posting to be somewhat erratic now, as we get into May I'll likely get more hours from the fam and eventually I'll be working full time for them by the end of the year. At that point I'll be able to come up with more of a posting routine, but as it stands if my post rate gets more iffy as we go into the year that's why but I'll still be doing stuff dw Smile

Comments: 1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KILLCARRION!

Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:29 pm by Old_Man_Tai

Happiest of Birthdays to our beloved Bird of Murder, Killcarrion.

He deserves it, this dude has worked IMMENSELY hard during his time as a mod to try and bring lots of cool ppvs, matches, stories, and such to the site and works tirelessly to try and help out as much as possible.

He's a legit good dude, and one of my absolute best friends.

Love ya buddy!

Clover Rose vs Kaiser Fond! 4af03c10

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 13

Clover Rose vs Kaiser Fond!

Go down

Clover Rose vs Kaiser Fond! Empty Clover Rose vs Kaiser Fond!

Post by Jstruggs716 Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:51 pm

In her traditional light blue outfit and doing some stretches in her locker room while waiting to be told come out for her match tonight. She hasn't had a best luck of matches recen-well actually ever since she became a wrestler. Due to that she has been really disappointed in herself for not only living up to her mother's legacy but as well ruining it. So tonight Clover was really determined to win and get a start at improving her wins records so she could both live up to her mother's legacy and make it even better than it was!

That time was now as at first a knock at the door, then it opens as the backstage worker walks in and tells the brunette that they were ready for her. Finishing up her stretches Clover would head out of the locker room to the gorilla position. There she awaits her cue to come out and she would hear it as the ring announcer called out her name and her entrance music: Turn It Up By CFO$ played through speakers. She walked from the behind the curtains to the entrance ramp where she received a lots of cheers from her beloved fans as her pyro goes off.
Spoiler:
Clover Rose vs Kaiser Fond! 9VCxax6
Once that was finished Clover walked down towards the ring while high flying the fans along the way. But the fans noticed the determine and the fire filled in her eyes! This wasn't Clover they seen before but they sure like it! Rolling underneath the bottom rope and inside of the ring. Getting up to her feet Clover struck several poses on the mats and the ropes before setting in the corner, now awaits for her opponent to arrive.

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Clover Rose vs Kaiser Fond! Empty Re: Clover Rose vs Kaiser Fond!

Post by Tarantulust Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:30 am

………

………………

…………………...Was this a joke?

Kai couldn’t help it! She’d been watching the monitor inside the changing room, albeit passively, but when she actually saw Clover Rose...well, that was all Kaiser fond could think! You didn’t need to have more than a few brain cells in your head to realize why this wasn’t so much a fight, but a public execution! Kai had no idea why they were putting her up against a Friction girl in the first place, but this was almost an insult! Did someone in management just want to piss Kai off by wasting her time? Or did they have a secret bone to pick with this toddler of a woman and wanted a newbie like Kai to deal with it? Neither question made Kai any less annoyed then she already was. To have to waste her time fighting this wretch who didn’t even seem capable of a challenge had already used up a good amount of her patience in the span of a few seconds.

It was her time to go, and for a moment she considered staying. After all, what was there to gain from this? Some rough housing, a bit of brutalization. It hardly seemed worth the effort. But the thought that Kai might be able to make her position on these fights clear afterwards would finally push her to make the decision to fight. All of her frustration and stress went away with a simple inhale of oxygen, and a long exhale.

It was time to work.

--

Spoiler:

The speakers would begin to rumble to life with the sound of Kai’s theme. A pained, muffled growl of pain would loop over and over again as the creeping sound of instruments clawed its way in volume! As the sweet and cute tone of Clover’s entrance was slowly torn to shreds by the terrifying groans and music, mist would roll out of the entrance and slowly engulf the audience members unfortunate enough to be too close to the ramp. As the hellish theme hit it’s climax, Kaiser Fond would finally step out into view, making some of Clover Rose’s fans shiver as they couldn’t help but pity their idol.

Kaiser Fond:

Clover Rose vs Kaiser Fond! FVv9EHc
Even to the audience, Kai was a monster.

Kai walked down the ramp without even looking at the crowd. Each step brought her closer to the smaller brunette in the ring, and after stepping inside the squared arena...Kai found that Clover was indeed short and small. The silver haired fighter stood a good few inches over this girl. Her bright red eyes looked over Clover Rose with an expression that hid none of the disgust she held for this weakling.

“You don’t even look like you're worth the effort of beating. Why don’t you just crawl away and die? It’ll save me the trouble of doing it myself.”

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum