Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests :: 2 Bots

jsvnz21, killcarrion, KillerV, SleeperAgent94, Unlife

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Galina Romerno

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

After a long time I return, looking for a match

Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:20 pm by GrandAkumaShogun

Hello all, I would firstly like to apologize for the long periods that I've been away from here. Been taking time away to focus on my mental health but I think I'm ready to return and looking for a match or two to get back into things. All three of my boys, Takeichi Mori, Takeshi Kawai, and Imai Cosmo are up for matches. If you want I can link their profiles so you don't have to search through the roster page. Anyone interested feel free to hmu through private messages. Hope to hear from …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

New to site - loking for a fight on Tension

Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:42 am by RedBasher

Hi guys,

This is my first time on the site and I'm looking a deput for my starting character. Here is her Bio and a rundown of what kind of matches she is available for

Eva Cravina:
Conquering the Mountain - Page 6 EEgKtgc

Eva Cravina Bio:

Eva is a talented but inexperienced rookie face preparing for a debut in the AFW, preferably a standard one. She is aways looking out for a challenge and is willing to take any opponent in the roster, as well as a bit naive and …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Aye I'm back. I suck. Wanna wrestle?

Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:54 am by yummybunny

Aye I'm back again, the loser that pops in and out for like 5 years straight. I know I know, no need for cheers. Uh, but no seriously I'm feeling pretty good lately and would love to throw my hat back in the ring. If anyone wants to wrestle my losers let me know, I have a few now. Just made a new one in fact.
Queen Bitch:

Other than her I have like...A few others? I forgot who's made on here and who isn't. I WILL say, they ain't that good and …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

Conquering the Mountain

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Conquering the Mountain - Page 6 Empty Re: Conquering the Mountain

Post by Yori Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:21 pm

On her hands and knees again, Noriko had reached the turning point again. The sword of Damocles dangling precariously over her threatening to fall. She could feel Devine's fingers curling along her body, pawing at her oil slicked sides, dragging her weight towards her. A bump of their hips, the head of her form starting to drape over top of her. All It would take was those arms slipped around her neck and they both knew how that would go. Out again and this time she didn't have any articles of clothing that could readily be removed without leaving her bare. She couldn't let the other woman choke her out again but wasn't in a good position to do anything about it… or was she?

As soft and supple as her form could be, every muscle could flex, every surface clenched could become a weapon. While it was nothing new to any seasoned wrestler of AFW, to her the regulation of using her butt as a weapon in this moment was profound and as an experiment was deemed asa success immediately as Devine was sent sprawling in a sputter of sweat and oil. It had been just the sort of win she needed, working back the confidence she had lost at the hands of this scandalous seductress. Turning her head sharply, ponytail shipping over her shoulder she watched the biker come to a stop, knew this was a golden opportunity to turn this around.

With no fear of imminent threats, she swung her body around in a wild spin, digging her foot into the oil with a small splash to come to a dead stop facing a scrambling Devine. Kike a furious toddler who had mastered the art of crawling, she scurried forward on all fours. For a moment she was locked in place cartoonishly stuck in a state of motion without any traction but when it finally took, she flew forward like a mad locomotive. She had wanted to beat the biker to her defensive line but Devine was far to nimble in the oil for that. It left her one option.

"あなたは今私のものです!" Just as she reached Devine, Noriko leaned low, dropping her upper body down lower than her opponent. With a hard thrust of her hands off the mat she threw herself up at an angle, trying to dig her shoulder up into Devine chest, trying to blow the woman clear over onto her back with all her weight and momentum behind it. If she toppled the biker, Noriko would try to gracelessly flop herself down over top of her, trying to quickly take advantage of the chaos to straddle the woman at the waist and grab for her arms to keep her held down to the best of her ability.

Feel free to toss me a PM or IM on Trillian to chat. Shay#2642 on Discord
Work crunch has me roasted, toasted and ghosted. Trying to get back to posting soon.
Yori
Yori

Back to top Go down

Conquering the Mountain - Page 6 Empty Re: Conquering the Mountain

Post by acuyra Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:59 pm

Noriko was powerful. That much had been firmly established multiple times in this match, a fact that Divine was keenly aware of from the moment they made contact. But nothing quite communicated the extent of that power like take a hip thrust with enough force to knock her halfway across the room.

Granted, she wasn’t a heavy woman by any stretch, so it wasn’t like she could put up much resistance in the first place. Even so, it felt like she’d been hit by a freight train. Wind knocked out of her, hard to breathe, difficult to move. That last one was a problem, because she knew what she would do in this sort of situation - capitalize on it, big time. And sure enough, when she looked up, she was greeted with the rather distressing sight of an aggressive she-sumo stampeding towards her at full tilt.

Not a problem, she could work with this, a momentary retreat was in order. As Noriko bore down on her, she whipped her legs around, rolled about, and-

Too late.

The sumo turned herself into a human torpedo and crashed hard into Divine, hammering her into the mat and flattening her against the canvas, killing any hope she would’ve had for pushing her way free. Her waist was straddled, her arms were pinned, she found herself trapped under this woman’s wet, imposing body.

But she didn’t panic. She didn’t stress. That was the key, here. After she regained control of her breath, she looked up at her would-be conqueror with half-lidded eyes and a knowing smirk, as if there was a secret she wasn’t telling. ”私はあなたのものです.” She smothered her own deep accent all over Noriko’s native language. ”今何?”

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum