Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Meiyun Lai Vs Ellie Taylor: iron woman bout!
by RJD Today at 9:51 pm

» Clyde Gastin Vs. Yuna Matou
by Lobo Today at 9:40 pm

» Cecilia Lombard vs. Nadine Hawker - No-DQ Match
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:58 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 7:57 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 7:36 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 1 Registered, 1 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 555 on Tue Oct 22, 2024 2:10 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Looking for my first match!

Wed Oct 16, 2024 7:32 pm by CaptainL

Hey there! Just got my first profile approved, and I'm ready to get started at AFW. Hit me up on Discord or DMs if you want to discuss things!

Comments: 0

Match request

Tue Sep 10, 2024 12:09 am by Nurin

Hai saya Nurin and I wish to have my first match here you can pick any of my girls (if you pick one of the hellhounds it will either be handicap or tag) for a match
https://www.afwrpg.com/t23085-nurin-s-girls#582172

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 1:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Conquering the Phoenix

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Conquering the Phoenix Empty Conquering the Phoenix

Post by LunarWolf Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:48 am

Tokyo, Japan
Bar 24
18:23

Conquering the Phoenix QD6xTwY

Roxy couldn't properly say she was a heavy drinker, a glass of scotch once in a while was the most she'd partake in. She didn't like excessive drinking, in that sense perhaps she was a straight edge in that regard, though not fully. Last time she had a drink was about....4 weeks ago? Currently sitting at the counter, her finger tracing around the rim of that glass. She thought back to how sweetly Karina Northman had purred for her, how easily she had bested Misaki Toyoda. She smirked at the thought of the wrestlers like Adrian Kytes and Jackal Tojo. Even Cecilia Northman had been put under her boot. It wouldn't be long before all of Friction had been conquered and she'd be left bored once more.

The smirk faded as the green haired babe would take a hold of her glass and take a sip of the fine scotch. When she drank it was only the finest, as she would turn on her seat and look around in the bar. There were plenty of mundane people, she couldn't help but think that this was a rather poor situation.

Yet there was one thing that caught her eye. The sight of long flowing white hair upon a woman who looked quite lovely if not a little rough around the edges. Roxy would rise from her seat, bringing her glass with her as she would move up next towards the beautiful woman, seating herself right next the beautiful white haired woman. " A pretty little thing like you shouldn't be drinking by yourself. "

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Conquering the Phoenix Empty Re: Conquering the Phoenix

Post by Cirno Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:03 pm

Conquering the Phoenix 1TVJ2Ug

Raiye had not been in action for a few months now. The white haired fighter had done all she wanted within the federation, fighting with rivals like Karina and Cecilia, getting some entertaining matches and ultimately becoming bored from the lack of competitiveness thrown her way. She had pretty much retired from the place, having plenty of money to drink the year away and then consider her options. The lack of matches was mainly because she refused to do hentai matches with people she simply did not care for.  Heck the closest one was with Cecilia and that was more of a groping and smothered kind of thing while keeping their clothes on. It was a fun one since it was still rough yet other than Northman, the women who did give her a challenge either left or didn't want more fights from her.

She eased back into the couch, half the urge to bring her legs over the table but she didn't want to be warned again, taking a sip from her smirnoff ice glass before she placed it back down onto the table, releasing a frustrated sigh since she wanted to grab something to smoke but it was a no smoking place, which she was only going to follow because the alcohol was good. No one dared to approach her since the last person who dared to hit on her actually got hit on, with Raiye's fist. She was just about to take another sip when a tall woman made her way to her and even took a seat besides her, dangerously close as she complimented Raiye, who simply arched a brow at first.

" ..It's safer if I am. " She would reply sharply, grasping the glass again to take a longer sip. Raiye already had two empty glasses next to the filled one yet she showed no signs of actually getting tipsy. It was a hard thing with her since she was used to drinking a lot, now she was just used to drinking fancier stuff thanks to the money. " Considering you dare to come this close, and looking at you.. You're either a hooker or a fighter. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:20 pm

Roxy would smile as she heard the sharp and short reply of the white haired woman, she titled her head just a little to the right and put on a smirk on her face. She would take a sip of her glass of high-end scotch, Roxy would nod her head and smile a little as she would then hear Raiye's next comment.

" Not sure if I care about being safe." Roxy teasingly spoke as she would then place her glass down on the table, she'd look over at Raiye's glass. " What's your poison, sweetie?" Roxy Ashworthy asked, as the conqueror would trace the tip of her finger around the rim of Raiye's glass, before bringing it up towards her out mouth and giving her finger a slow lick to taste it.

" Mine's Balvenie Portwood...though I'm not much of a drinker." The green haired babe let out as she would lean in towards Raiye, getting her mouth close to the lovely woman's ear. Whispering into Raiye's ear, breathing hot moist air against Raiye as she spoke. " Also....why can't I be both? " She teased before she would lean back, " Haha! No, I'm a fighter. I'm guessing you're a grouchy model?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:03 am

Raiye remained silent as the woman would ask what she was drinking. Truth be told Raiye always just asks for a random drink and will simply ask afterwards what it was if the liquor actually satisfied Raiye's taste. Her eyes followed that single digit moving along the rim of her glass before it went back to Roxy, something that almost unnerved Raiye, mainly because no one would actually dare to do that unless they were drunk or stupid and from the looks of it, the woman was neither. She did give a sort of dangerous aura though, one that Raiye kept her guard on before she would reach down to grab her glass again.

That was when Roxy leaned in and began to whisper into her ear, sending a slight tingle through Raiye's head before she moved her head away to stare at Roxy, who leaned back and began to tease her. " Mh.. " She would hum before that glass went back to her lips and took another small sip. She never considered herself an actual model, mainly because she way too rough around the edges. " ...Far from it.. Former brawler gone criminal, then back to brawling and ultimate a wrestler and now just unemployed and drinking the rest of her money away. " She said honestly and casually, like it was the most normal thing in the world to say.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:35 pm

Roxy contineud to smirk as she watched Raiye as she watched the woman bring her glass up to her lips and take a sip from it. Leaning back a bit, Roxy would continue to observe the beautiful woman as she would wait to hear her response. It seemed as if Raiye was a fighter, and that she had been a wrestler. Ah, that was it. She had probably seen her in some off match in AFW. Though hearing that she was no unemployed was sad.

The green haired woman would let out a soft chuckle. " Quite the career path huh. Though, if you're a fighter....are you any good?" Roxy let out as she leaned in closer to Raiye, she would lean in right up next to the beauty and move her mouth closer to the woman's ear. Whispering into that ear, " I'd like to see what you've got."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:04 am

Raiye felt just a bit more at ease, knowing that the woman wasn't really a threat to her though she had to admit that Roxy unnerved her in a certain way, perhaps the way she was whispering in her ear or almost dared Raiye to strike at her when she pushed it too far. Either way, Raiye was enjoying her drink and wasn't feeling too aggressive about having company. At least the girl had a nice body and big tits to pound if things actually turned sour.

Her body froze up when the woman leaned in again and whispered, though the words weren't something she thought would come out of Roxy's mouth. It didn't matter much to Raiye, who would turn her attention from her glass, tilting her head so she could glare right in Roxy's eyes, placing the glass back down upon the table before she would finally reply to the woman with more than just a few words. " ..Name the time and place and I'll show you. " Raiye was not one to deny someone a fight, especially since fighting was pretty much her main element.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:47 pm

Hearing Raiye answer her as she turned to look at the green haired fighter, their gazes meeting as the beautiful red dressed Conqueror would look on at the Phoenix. She would gaze into those red eyes for a moment or so, before she would cockily smirk at the white haired beauty.

" Here and now works for me." Roxy spoke as she would rise up towards her feet and move out from the table, arms spread wide as she turned towards Raiye and would see how she would react. Keeping her eyes fixed on the Phoenix.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:24 pm

Now who was Raiye to decline something like that? On one hand it was her favorite bar. She was a regular and it brought the perks of always getting the sweet drinks and the comfy areas, not to mention a discount here and there since she does drink a lot, which would be a shame if she couldn't cover any damages done to the fight or god forbid getting kicked out of the place. On the other hand she was dealing with a pretty, brave woman who seemed more than eager to sink her nails into the Phoenix, a challenge rarely given to the powerful fighter. Heck, she might as well accept it and see what the woman could bring.

" Well alright. Got any specific winning conditions? Oh and once I win, I expect you to pay for any damages. " She curled her lips into a smirk while she rose up onto her own two feet, taking one last long sip from her glass before she placed the glass back on the table and stepped away from it , right onto her comfy carpet that seemed to work pretty fight for a throw down.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:42 am

Roxy would smirk as she saw how Raiye took a sip of her drink and then walked out from the little table booth they had, the Californian would rise up towards her feet and slide out from the table as well as she would walk right up to Raiye, getting in closer and closer as he would place her right hand on her hip as her left would hang by her side.

" I think first to submit or get knocked out. Sound fair to you, bird?" Roxy said as she would look on at Raiye, readying her knuckles of her arm that was lazily hanging by her side. Suddenly though Roxy would lash out, trying to drive her fist up into Raiye's abs to try and stun the woman before attempting to try and send her other fist up and smack Raiye right in her cheek!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:12 am

Raiye brought her arms up, first stretching to revive the relaxed muscles, rousing them to fight this strange woman before they were brought back down to her sides and simply listened to the woman, giving her a nod when she spoke about the terms. " Fine with me. " She decided not to go into that bird comment though it obviously caused her to sharpen her gaze at the woman, her right hand starting to curl into a fist when she waited for the woman to get ready.

She didn't need to wait long as the woman smashed right into her abs with zero remorse, causing Raiye to lean over and cough a few times before the other fist hit her right in the cheek, causing her to take a step to the side! Still, it was not enough to make Raiye falter, instead a small grin appeared on her face as she sought to smash her right fist straight to Roxy's chin to give her some payback!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down