Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

"La Parca" Maria Castillo

Go down

"La Parca" Maria Castillo Empty "La Parca" Maria Castillo

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:14 am

Name: Maria Castillo
Alias: "La Parca" "The Reaper"
Eyes: Silver
Hair: Black
Height: 5'8
Weight: 150
Nationality: Hispanic
Alignment: Face

Appearence:
Current Attire:
Old Attire:

Spar gone wrong:
Miriachi.....ok this one is her favorite:
Maskless:
W-Wait! WHAT!?!?! Where did you get that!?!?!?!:

Fighting style: Maria in her prime was born and bred learning the techniques of Lucha Libre. The Reaper could fly high, strike fast, taking her opponents down one by one with ease.

After her injury though.....things had to change. Her speed has slowed due to age and injury, but she finds she can still keep up and run the ropes with the new crowd. She focuses more on tying her opponents up in the corner, using the posts and ropes to knock them about with some of the tricks that made La Parca so feared.

Preferred matches: Anything, but she highly doubts someone of her age would be of any interest in these more lewd matches, despite the amount of beautiful opponents in LAW.

Signatures:

Springboard Moonsault

Flatliner

Finishers:

Flight of the Reaper: Frog Splash

Kiss of the Reaper- (GTS): Maria lifts her opponent onto her shoulders in a fireman's carry, before nailing them with a savage knee strike to the skull. As her opponent stumbles, she kisses their forehead and lets them fall to the canvas.
"La Parca" Maria Castillo 78769513_p3_master1200

History:
Trained as a third generation wrestler by her father, the second incarnation of the Reaper, it became apparent to her family that Maria had the skills and the talent to succeed in the ring. After years of grueling training, she received her father's blessing of carrying the mantle of Lucha Libre's most respected enigma. She was 21 at the time.

Their faith in Maria's skills were rewarded, as she cleaned out nearly every promotion in Mexico. Champion after Champion fell to La Parca, no matter what now incarnation of her persona she adopted.  Her reign of dominance came to well over a decade, on top of the ten years she wrestled under her real name beforehand. She was at the top of her game......

Then came the accident.

No one really knew what the cause of it was. Maria's miscalculated jump? Did her opponent move at the last moment? The chaos of the falls count anywhere match was far too much for any one person to tell. The next thing Maria knew, her leg was exploding in agony, screaming her lungs out as her opponent roughly kicked her in the jaw, knocking her out cold. Placing a foot on her chest, the woman barked at the ref to count the pin, and that he did.

With that 3 count, the Reaper suffered one of her worst defeats in her career. The paramedics carried Maria out, where she wouldn't resurface in over 5 years.

While her injury had healed since then, she struggled to bring herself to compete once more. She wasn't as fast as she once was, but even in her slump, she couldn't bring herself to quit all together. That's when she was approached by AFW to manage a particular roster of theirs. A collection of Misfits and Jobbers without someone to lead them.

With a small smile, she packed her things and traveled to Japan, ready to pass on the skills and the wisdom of her career. Who knows? Maybe the Reaper was not ready to rest in peace quite yet. The call of the ring was hard to ignore......

Fun Fact: She carries multiple outfits from her time as the Reaper, even her prized mask, decorated as a intricate half skull.

Having no children, she is always searching for the next luchadora to pass on her skills.

Raised on the old school tradition of wrestling, she hopes to find a worthy challenger to her claim as the most dangerous Luchadora around. Injury aside, people still fear the Reaper.

Pansexual. Death has no Preference. All shall be courted by La Parca in time.........

Record: 1/1/0

Wins:
vs Liz Page (Pinfall)

Losses:
vs Rosa the Crusher (Pinfall)

Draws:

Last edited by SleeperAgent94 on Fri Apr 14, 2023 11:00 pm; edited 5 times in total

"La Parca" Maria Castillo WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down