by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 133 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

To bond with another (For Scourger X)

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

To bond with another (For Scourger X) - Page 5 Empty Re: To bond with another (For Scourger X)

Post by Deus001 Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:20 pm

If someone had told Adama that years from when she was just some urchin wearing rags that she'd be a trained martial artist that was far from Jerusalem, with a cute guy that she'd cuddle with after a hard fought battle. Then she'd have been sceptical to say the least, the girl had hope taken out of her at an early age and resorted to taking what wasn't hers to get by. Until one faithful night where she met her mentor who had seen the potential within her and gave her the shot at glory, to reach out and touch the stars. He had said as much to her as they sat there on an abandoned rooftop eating takeout. Adama had said to him 'But they're so far away.' to which a chuckle was earned from the elder mentor who responded by saying 'You'd be surprised.'

Lo and behold it was tonight that Adama probably understood what he meant, also his last words prior to parting ways with her. The siren wouldn't lie, inwardly she had been scared just a bit. She had grown far under his tutelage, went from running from people to facing them and tossing them aside as a true fighter. Adama had waited at the pier as the man prepared to board. He said 'Adama, you've grown. Go and carve your own path and find someone for yourself, you're of that age!'

Adama never really got to know other people on her travels, she remained silent and let the mentor do the talking while she simply observed. That was until she actually settled in Japan and had prolonged conversations with people, but dating was something that was alien for her. She had decided a sort of profile, Adama had in her travels and her youth seen the darker side of people. But the siren also found the good too and decided that the valour of one's soul mattered beyond simple looks, Daichi was that in spades for her. Though the pair came from very contrasting backgrounds Adama knew both struggled, the femboy appealed to the albino urchin quite well. Hence why she bared her chest and plunged him into the valley that was her breasts, one thing that had certainly grown as Adama did.

Daichi had begun to weep, which made Adama's heart beat strongly. The siren keep a shooting smile as he lay atop her, she'd calmly hush him and soothe his mind. Her index finger gently scratching the back of his head as Daichi rested himself there, Adama's legs kept the femboy gently entwined with herself. Even among the darkness of the apartment Adama's amber eyes shined brightly in reassurance.

She quietly giggled in response to Daichi's words, it felt right. Adama knew now that she could feel like one of those fairy tale princesses after all, the night had been long however. Regardless the siren would burn this into her mind and plant one kiss on the lad's forehead and mutter

"Sweet dreams my star of the desert." before shuffling in close and slowly drifting off to sleep.....

Back to top Go down

To bond with another (For Scourger X) - Page 5 Empty Re: To bond with another (For Scourger X)

Post by Scourger X Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:47 pm

If he had known that he would be weeping in his date, Daichi might have thought about going at all. But now that he was hugging Adama, he understood that this situation was beyond his self-consciousness. It was a very special moment for the both of them, that night he managed to bond with another. They drifted away in the night, peacefully slumbering for the rest of the night. In his private ethereal kingdom, the feminine boy dreamt of the siren of the sands. Her eyes, her voice, her smile, her dance and her embrace. His mind played the special moments that he experienced during the other day, a smile of happiness adorned his face as he shared a bed with the girl of his literal dreams. Both unaware of the constant vibrations that came from the phone that lied on the floor of the room...

The hours passed, the night turned into morning and the bodies of the couple still remained in that bed. Daichi was the first to wake up, the loud sound of a man yelling outside of the building serving as his alarm. He sat up, yawning and stretching adorably as he looked around to recognize the scenario he was in. He managed to get a glimpse of his phone in the ground, picking it up to check for his messages. But before that, he needed to give someone her morning cuddles. "Morning princess~" He said as he leaned back in the bed, lying down at the side of Adama as she woke up. "Had any sweet dreams?" He asked as he stole a small kiss from her lips.

After doing that, he sat up once again, looking at his phone to check the numerous new messages that he received last night. "Am I allowed to say that this was like, the best night of my life, or is it too lame to say that?" He asked, turning his head to look at Adama, even if she just woke up, there just wasn't any way for him to see her as less than absolute perfection. "Damn, I really did fell head over heels for her. Didn't I?" He asked for himself while he blushed as she began to stand up.

While he looked at his phone, growing more and more concerned by every message he received, Daichi kept looking behind to get glimpses of Adama, eventually she woke entirely up. "But seriously, I really enjoyed spending time with you, Adama, I would love to do this again! For real!" He said, eyes beaming with happiness as he looked at her, only to drop down to read the last messages he received. "I seriously feel like you and I are meant to be ... So dead... Crap!Crap!Crap!Crap!" He changed his tone, rather quickly from calm to absolutely disturbed. He began to dress up in record time, only giving her an explanation once he was fully dressed up. "My sister... She's coming!"

The moment he said those dreadful words, a slight knocking sound started, coming from the other side of the door. "Hello? Is anyone there?" A very quiet voice came from the other side, but it was enough to make Daichi lose all the color from his face. He stared at Adama, almost as if he was asking for her advice, he finally decided to speak up. "Uhm... Hey sis! just give us a sec, we'll be out in no time!" He said, voice goofy and happy like always, but the moment he turned his head to look at the ashen--haired girl, pure anxiety was visible in his face. "What do we do?" He whispered.

Finally, after both of them were fully dressed, they opened the door, and the look at the other side was... Curious. A young woman was waiting for them, dressed with a pink hoodie and denim shorts. Her hair was chesnut colored, and her eyes green like an emerald, she looked quite lovely in appearance and voice. The weird part? She was completely identical to Daichi. Her voice was slightly more feminine, but it was the same voice. Her eyes more mature, but the same at the end. Her outfit didn't made it apparent, but her breasts were the only real difference, complexion, shoulders and hips, height. Identical.

Akiko, the elder twin.:

"I'm glad to see that you're fine, Dai" Akiko spoke, somehow ending the surreality of the scene. "Oh, yeah, I'm fine Aki, I'm so, so, so sorry for worrying you about nothing, I spent the night here with Adama..." He explained himself, only to realize one important thing. "Oh, that's right! Adama, this is my big sister, Akiko Kurozu" He presented, and in return, the twin girl bowed with respect. "It is a pleasure, Miss Adama, I'm grateful to you for looking out for my small brother" She thanked formally, Akiko was apparently more formal than Daichi, another big difference between the two. But this was hardly the only difference between the two siblings...

"Now that I know that you're safe, I have to ask something of you two, Dai, Adama..." Akiko asked, her polite voice didn't change a bit, yet, it contained now a dangerous tone, filled with wrath and violent intents. "Uh-oh..." Daichi said, realizing that she was about to show her true colors. Last big difference between the two brothers. Daichi is pacific, he has empathy for everyone and would never wish harm on others...

Her true colors...:

"What the fuck... did you meant, by 'I spent the night here?' Huh?"

Akiko was... a violent and psychotic girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:56 pm

Adama was never one to have really dreamt, she could sleep just about anywhere thanks to her upbringing. But it was often a light slumber for her for the most part, the Israel girl would be early to rise and have a quick breakfast and be ready to move. But since settling down Adama had resorted to a good morning jog for the most part, the lady would parkour from fire escape to fire escape and stare at the high rise from a rooftop before carrying out the rest of her day. This morning however she had slept in by her standards and felt perfectly justified in doing so, because she was cuddling with the softest being Adama had ever come across. It felt simply heavenly, the way Daichi simply fit in between the curvy valley that was her breasts and how their legs intertwined. She had clocked out and simply squished her chest against her cute lover's lithe head and enjoying the feeling. Adama had taken pride in her body and it had treated well by Daichi so it was only right to have him snuggle there for the night......

Eventually dawn rose, Adama opened her eyes calmly. Taking it in, that it was no mere dream. She had spent the night with Daichi and it felt just so......right, Adama didn't feel like a girl. She felt like a woman now, a beautiful warrior woman. She wordlessly smiled at the femboy, the siren moved her arms backwards onto the back of her head casually to let Daichi get another view of the impressive rack that Ms Saadia possessed and gladly accepted the kiss before muttering "I haven't been so relaxed in ages......" the femboy asked if he was allowed to act this way. Which earned a chuckle and a half from the siren who'd stroke his cheek and say "Course not, your delightfully smooth as your skin is." Adama said, titling her eyebrow at Daichi as he checked his phone.

Regardless she was getting ready to start moving, slowly of course to let Daichi view her naked tits as much as possible. As Daichi continued his sweet talk he suddenly seguewayed into panic, that made Adama rise her eyebrows at him even more. The femboy explained that his Sister was on the way who announced herself at the door, suddenly Adama stared at her boobs and quickly made to shuffle out of her dancer attire and kicked it under the bed. Before swiftly making to grab a sports bra and a pair of black jogging bottoms, she tried to get a least looking presentable to one's relatives. Particularly one who Adama was courting. Daichi muttered what should the pair do to which Adama simply said "We simply prepare ourselves I'm afraid." she quickly squeezed Daichi's hand in reassurance.

Adama just managed to get her trademark black leather hood over her head before the door was opened, showing a girl that very much resembled Daichi. To which the siren would tilt her head in curiosity, the resemblance was indeed uncanny! Adama would have almost done a double take in fact were the situation not so concerning. Aiko greeted them politely to which the siren would give a slight bow to her, unintentionally not helping her case by having her ample bust be present from the sports bra.

It was then however that Aiko spoke more, Adama was able to sense it. The aura of sheer killing intent, it was rare that Adama had ever felt such a thing. Not since that one time her mentor had been truly angered by those who wronged Adama after a fight, the siren actually had a look of surprise and took a slight step back from it. Adama was never one to really shirk away from a fight, but given she had lost to Daichi Adama wasn't confident in her chances here. She hadn't stretched either among other things.......

Adama gulped and fidgeted a little, however she quickly moved into action rather than stay in fear. She shuffled forward a bit more, to make sure Daichi was slightly behind her and said "I.....was lonely, Daichi he......You see I was used to travelling and having someone with me during it. Now though I reside here alone, I was entranced by Daichi and asked him to stay with me. I.....felt more happier than I'd ever been......" the siren spoke frontwards. She wasn't one to shy away from conflict but here she chose the path of negotiation........

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourger X Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:33 am

To jump out of a plane to skydive, to practice extreme sports. All of these different things tend to give people a drive of adrenaline, and Daichi has never done any of those activities, yet. He knew that rush very well. In all honesty, he wasn't scared of Akiko, he was terrified of her. Plain and simple, the moment her voice began to raise, his grip on Adama's hand tightened, looking for comfort and support. The dread that his sister's wrath caused on him was diminished by the presence of the siren. And yet, when she began to talk, he could hear her stuttering, it didn't come as a surprise for him. If he had to describe the aura that his elder sibling inspired, he would call it as something similar to a hole that sucked the warm and calmness of any situation, leaving only tension in its place.

Her words... Adama explained the reason as to why he gave her his company, and she said that he made her happy. Happier than she's ever been. He blushed a little bit to that, and he rubbed his hand against her own, wanting to deliver a little of that comfort to her. "Happy? Well, isn't that just nice?" Akiko replied, her voice dripping sarcasm and anger. "I'm not even going to ask about those condoms in the floor, I just hope that they are unused because of some good reasons..." She said. Daichi turned around to see that indeed, his condoms lied in the floor. "Eh-ehh D-Don't get the wrong idea!!!" He said, face red with embarrassment. "We didn't do anything like that... We just... spent some time quality time together... Bonding!" The femboy said, and he was being completely honest, and his sister knew it as well.

"She's not the only one who was happy!" The femboy declared, finally stepping in and letting Adama watch from behind. "I... I also think that... This was the happiest night of my life!" He confessed, putting himself directly in between Akiko and Adama, as if he was ready to face that anger for her sake. "... Are you guys serious?" The girl asked, almost hoping that they would confess that they were pranking her. They weren't, and she knew.

"What do you mean?" Daichi asked, perplexed about how suddenly Akiko changed her tone, she didn't seemed angered, just mildly puzzled. "You... you guys just met yesterday... Don't you think that maybe you're overreacting? It was just a date" Those were the words that she said, and a good ten seconds of awkward silence followed them. "W-why do you say that?" The brunette boy asked once again, his voice felt a little choked after saying that. "C`mon, Dai. It's good that you enjoyed each other's company... but that's not love. Don't say things like that all of a sudden. You're putting Adama in an uncomfortable spot. Don't be fast on calling anything care or love. What would happen if you build attachment to a person that isn't what you think? What if that person isn't good enough for those feeli-" "No."

Just, no. That one word that was spoken normally, but so sternly, so direct. And also, with a cheerful voice like the one Daichi possessed, pure indignation was easy to spot. "Akiko, please apologize..." He said, plain and simple. "... Okay, maybe I didn't phrased myself accordingly, I certainly didn't meant to imply that Adama wasn't worthy to be your friend, but I-" She began to explain herself, only to be interrupted once again. "You did explained yourself. And I know that you didn't meant to say something cruel, but you did, and I want you to apologize to Adama, please. Right now." Akiko was shocked, this was the first time that Daichi appeared to be like this. His silly mannerisms, or the scaredy attitude that followed after she began to argue with him were gone. He looked, angry, and while he spoke with frivolity, his clenched fist made it clear that he was containing himself from actually showing that he was mad.

"... Daichi, please remember that i'm trying to look out for your happiness. And if she happens to be different to what you expect? Again, you met her a couple of days ago, and she might not feel the same way for you. I'm not saying that Adama is a bad person. But she could hurt you if you get too attached to her... And frankly. I still think that you must mature to give anyone that commitment" Akiko went to negotiate with him one more time. She didn't trusted Adama with Daichi's feelings. Or Daichi himself for that manner. She tried to look out for him, and yet her words didn't do more but to make her small brother even more outraged. She noted how her brother's stare only grew more severe, and it was beginning to piss her off once again. She got close to him and began to point a finger at him. "Honestly! It was just one date! Why should you even give a fuck about it?! She probably doesn't care about it! She's just saying it to avoid hurting your feelings! Stop acting like a chi-" Akiko spoke loud and clear, and she was angry at the boy. Normally he would cower in fear when getting yelled at. But not that day. That day, instead he reached for the arm that Akiko was using to point her finger at his face. The girl tried to yank it away from Daichi's grasp. But she wasn't able to do it, Akiko may be intimidating, but Daichi was stronger, her power in that aspect made her unable to physically impose her domain against that.

"Akiko Kurozu. You can look out for my feelings all you want, and I'll thank you for doing so. But you don't get to chose my feelings for me, you don't get to judge Adama, and most of all. You don't get to tell me if I should give a fuck about anything. I choose to like someone I just met, and I ask of you to apologize for telling us that it is a mistake to feel like that!" Daichi didn't yelled, he did raised his voice in anger and that was enough to stun Akiko into calming herself. This was the first time that she has gotten angry and he confronted her instead of cowering in fear. He even cursed, when he normally censors his tongue! As her arm was released from his grip, she stared at him, shocked. Then, she turned her head to look at Adama, those emerald-colored eyes expressed an unspoken question. "Why does he care so much for you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:55 am

Adama hadn't ever really been in a situation like this, well the most similar thing was when she was caught nicking things back in the Jerusalem markets as a child. Usually in those situations she'd have just ran rather than explain and ask for alms, because she'd have gotten a belt to the bottom either way. Here though the siren would stand her ground as she would vouch for and stand by her little star, yet she had to admit Aiko had the presence of sheer doom around her. A small part of Adama actually just wanted to curl up and request for her mentor to show up and save her, but Adama knew that wouldn't occur. But the smooth fingers of Daichi's hand helped give the siren a sense of comfort as she prepared to place herself in the line of fire.

Aiko seemed to really have it in for Adama here if her sarcastic tone was anything to go by. Adama simply remained silent there and didn't dignify that with a response, though her eyes widened when Aiko mentioned the condoms. Crap they should have just kicked them under the bed. Thankfully that seemed to prompt the femboy to move into action, the way he defended and moved forward. Just like in the fairy tales with the way he defended her honour! "As it was for me......." Adama muttered to reinforce the idea.

However the femboy's as feminine sister seemed to be grounded as it were, speaking of how they simply met yesterday. The siren kept a neutral gaze on Aiko, she......wasn't entirely wrong. The siren was used to simply moving in the moment and taking it, for she'd possibly be gone the next day in turn. But here however, Adama would stay for the foreseeable future. And Adama would seize the chance to claim happiness. Aiko then said Adama might not have even deserved Daichi's feelings, that irked the siren. Just enough to make her eyebrow twitch in response to it, suddenly a brief mental image of Adama cinching Aiko into an armbar and ignoring her tapping out.......

But the siren thought of her mentor twirling his beard and admonishing her for it. Aiko said Adama might not have even cared, conveniently ignoring the fact that Adama had invited Daichi to her place personally. Which would indicate one did so. It was then that Daichi again stepped up to the plate and shouted his sister down, to the point where he was cursing freely. That sent Aiko for a loop it seemed, perhaps residing in the siren's chambers for a night had been just the thing for the femboy. To be a man in his own right!

Aiko silently glared at Adama, who would match it with her own amber coloured eyes. She could read the question without Aiko even opening her lips. Adama would hug Daichi from the back, gently wrapping her arms around his waist and letting her ample bust mushroom on his back to soothe him. The siren then spoke with "Because I relate to him on many levels, he told me of his rough times as a child. Being ostracised due to his appearance. That I related to, I was an urchin from Israel shunned for my albinism. But I saw the heart he has, the way he showed compassion for me even in the heat of battle. I.....never experienced it before, I simply had to. Nothing would make me happier than to have his favour and care for him in return."

Adama felt bolder than ever, which was then followed by Adama saying "I would take any challenge asked of me to prove this, walk from one end of the arid desert to the other or climb a castle at midnight."

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourger X Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:10 pm

Just as she wondered about Adama's intentions with Daichi, Akiko received a crystal-clear answer, courtesy of the siren of the desert herself: Her words were as direct as her brother's, passionate and apparently honest. The more time she spent listening to the couple, the more she actually started to believe that they actually managed to form such a strong bond over the course of a single night! It wasn't their mutual expressions of the insult that she caused, or their apparent back up and the way his rage mellowed down. It was also something more... significant, at least for Akiko: "Daichi... I don't think that I've seen you like this in a long time..." She said out loud. Apparently she didn't even figured that she said that instead of simply thinking it. The big sister was very aware of her brother's funny excentricities, but she would hardly call them joyful. It was more of a subconscious personality that he developed. Not the same deal that she saw here with Adama; he was smiling each time she grabbed his hand, he got angry when they were questioned. To put it in simple terms: He was rarely passionate about things, yet he seemed very passionate about this.

"Mmmh? What was that?" Daichi asked, not fully understanding the words that his sister muttered. "Nevermind that... I... would like to speak with Adama. Would you leave us alone for a minute?" She asked, leaving Daichi puzzled and uncomfortable. "Uhmmm... No, i don't think that I would want that Aki" He replied, still being unable to trust that she wanted what was best for the newly formed relationship. In response, Akiko looked at him straight in the eye, words filled with insistence. "Dai, please!... I promise that I won't do anything regrettable" She spoke, although, it was easy to discover that this time it wasn't a request born out of spite or anger, this time it was honestly, a request for privacy.

"..." The femboy felt uneasy about it. Last thing he wanted to do right now was to leave Adama alone with his terrifying sister. So he turned his head to the israeli girl, he tried to reassure her with a calm stare, grabbing her hand and giving it some loving pettings. He wanted what was best for them, but Akiko was his sister, and he loved and trusted her as well. If she said that she wanted to talk alone, then he chose to believe that she wanted to do right with them. The feminine male got close to the albino fighter, gave her a kiss of reassurance in the forehead, and then he whispered to her ear as he hugged her. "Don't worry, trust me, and trust her..." After that, he started to walk away, far from the two beauties that he loved. "I'll be hanging around here if you guys need me!" He informed before getting far enough to stop listening to them.

Akiko sighted, and then she directed her stare to Adama once again. "So, I take it that you're looking for my blessings to... claim my brother's heart?" She asked, halfly in a joking manner, halfly wondering sincerely. "Well then, don't bother... You don't need my permission to do anything, neither of you do" She responded her own question, Akiko sat down on the floor, and then patted the ground in front of her, instructing the other girl to do the same. "It's not like It's my place to tell any of you about that, I... apologise about coming to your house uninvited and questioning your integrity as a person..." She said that she was sorry, and it sounded partially truthful. For one part, she was aware that she wronged the waif, but in the other part of it, she would never apologise for protecting her beloved brother. Anyone who wronged him would have to pay. "My brother is... a particular person, he's a good boy, and I believe that you already figured out that he's very sensitive. Hurting him is easy, and I won't stand for that in any way!" She explained, and once again, she was starting to rage, not at Adama mind you, it was a general hatred to those persons who thrive in taking advantage and getting satisfied at the expense of the weak.

She clenched her fists so tightly that her nails sinked in her palms, grinding her teeth while her eyes shined like green flames just before she calmed down once again, returning to her formal self. "You say that you would do anything to prove that you care? Don't do that for me... You don't need to prove shit to me. Prove your love to him!" Akiko said, as she pointed her finger to Daichi while he was leaning against a wall. "Me?" He asked, pointing at himself from the distance, walking to check if they called for him. "No, stay there!" Her sister yelled to him, and he turned around to walk away again very naturally. Akiko chuckled lightly at her brother's antics.

Akiko got up, and then she extended her arm towards Adama. "I can't request anything from you, but I beg you that you have his feelings in mind" She said, smiling warmly at the siren, a smile that looked a lot like Daichi's. Akiko waited for the ashen-haired girl to take her hand, and then she helped her up if her offer was accepted. The brunette girl then dusted off her behind with her hands as she walked towards the femboy. "Oh, almost forgot, I would like to ask something of you, if you were to be interested in humoring me..." She asked, suddenly sounding very serious. That stern look was suddenly replaced by a teasing cat-like smile, in reality, she tried to ease her relationship with Adama, deciding to fluster her a little bit. "I would like to have no less than five cute little nephews! And don't forget to name the prettiest baby-girl after aunty Akiko!" The girl laughed at the siren's expense as they got closer to Daichi, who didn't heard that last part. "So, are you guys cool with each other now?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:46 pm

Adama had never really been so forthright with someone, usually her interactions with others were done with her mentor doing most of the work. Usually when Adama spoke it was to demean her opponent in battle to further undermine their morale with a calculated verbal taunt, here however she'd give her all for the sake of that little femboy. Because Adama now knew the joy of giving and getting the feeling of being sought, to have someone that cared about you despite what you looked like and saw past it to see the good inside you. Now Adama could understand more of why her mentor went to the extent that he did at times for her, she just wished her lack of skill in expressing herself outwardly managed to convince Aiko of this! At any rate it seemed the femboy had surprised his sister with his expressions, perhaps that might play to the siren's favour......

Aiko requested that Daichi exit, Adama quietly swallowed though even then one could likely hear it. She would be fine having Daichi exit there, if for his own safety more than hers. Thankfully Aiko had calmed down a bit more it seemed, perhaps now that the fervor had subsided she was more at ease. Daichi kissed the albino girl's forehead to which Adama breathed a sigh of quiet relief that he'd be just round the corner at least. "I shall." Adama muttered calmly before gazing down at her chest, perhaps she should have worn a more modest bra. Then again her dancer one wasn't much better, concealed in one part of the room.

The femboy's sister basically cut to the heart of the matter after Adama's earlier statement, with how the siren would marched across the desert. Even barefoot if need be. Aiko then asserted that such a thing wouldn't be required before apologizing for barrelling her way into Adama's apartment and questioning Adama's morality. Adama said to her "I-Its fine don't worry we should have texted you last night." with Aiko then going on with the sensitive nature of Daichi. The very thing that drew Adama to him in the first place though she had just a little bit of doubt at harming him in terms of the body, Daichi's strength was actually formidable and Adama had the quiet notion that Aiko might just underestimate him when he was fully driven to apply himself. At least that's what her mentor would have likely said had he sized the boy up.

Aiko simply requested that Adama prove her love to him, Adama wasn't sure how to act romantically save for those tales that she read of. Regardless the Israel maiden would say "Yes I will, I'll attend his matches and root for him at the front line. In his corner directly if he'd have it and surprise him with things." Adama was no stranger to that sort of thing in actuality, having done so for her mentor in their underground fights where she'd watch him do battle and make it look easy.

When the actual girl stated to Adama that no request would be made save for Adama to simply have his feelings in mind, with a smile that matched that so closely of the femboy that it momentarily confused the siren, but Adama took her hand and blushed slightly. That blush rose even more when Aiko had made a request, she wanted......five kids......

That sent Adama for a loop, how would the siren even attempt such a thing? How would she tell Aiko that she was but a simple orphan from the far east who was pinching things before she was even ten years old?! How would those kids react? Suddenly the femboy emerged in her view and asked if things were okay now between the two girls Adama was suddenly brought back to reality and realised how red her face was. To which Adama would choose to quickly embrace the cute little guy, mushrooming her ample bosom into his comfy chest and saying "Err yes! Everything is chilled! We're sorted, I can't wait to tell my mentor about you and say that I've met the most delightful lad in the land of the rising sun!" Adama giggled before planting a kiss on his cheek, sun above and in front of her!

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourger X Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:39 am

It would be mean from Daichi to say that he didn't trusted his sister, Akiko. It was more complicated than that, he just was aware that she was... special. He always knew that she wasn't specially tactful or empathic, never had it ever crossed his mind that she was a bad person. He knew that she loved him dearly, and that deep down she yearned for true friendship and love. All of this wouldn't be enough to stop him from feeling anxiety while his big sister chatted with Adama. "What if they don't like each other..." The  femboy thought while he walked around in circles. He sighted in relief after looking how Akiko smiled and laughed while Adama appeared to be... embarrassed? He asked them about their progress, and the ashen-haired girl hugged him in response, mushing her chest against his own while giving him a kiss. The brunette boy couldn't help but to smile and blush just like she was.

"I'm so glad to hear it! I can't wait to introduce you to mom. She's gonna love you so much!" The femboy matched her happiness, hugging her as well while he lifted her by the waist, spinning around with her in his arms. "Careful Dai! That's the mother of my little nephews you're dizzying!" Akiko said with a smug grin, the short boy let the maiden of the sands go carefully in the ground while he processed that things his sister said. Once the processing was done, he turned into a human apple, red from head to toes. "W-what are y-you saying Aki?!?!? Y-you're the one who said about taking it easy!!!" He said, his tongue turned into a blubbering knot in the femboy's throat. The twin girl bended over, laughing openly at this. "I (laughs) I'm just messing with you guys!" She explained amidst her laughter. Suddenly, she changed to serious business once again. "But seriously, if I hear that you get her pregnant any time soon, then you happy campers will force me to get on you both..." Akiko said, showing both hands to the couple, specifically making a scissors sign with her fingers to Daichi, who crossed his legs in fear, and a hook sign for Adama... "Mmmm... Please go back to the embarrassing sister mode..."

The group of three left the building, looking for something to do before the siblings needed to go back to Tokyo. "You guys wanna grab some breakfast?" The femboy asked to both girls. "Yeah! I'm famished! Oh! I saw a place that looked lovely on my way here!" The big sister responded. "About that... How did you find Adama's place?" Daichi asked. "I asked the people in the park to check if they saw you guys, Told them that I was looking for my twin sister and her friend" "Hey!" The feminine boy got angry about being called "twin sister" "And I made it to the streets near the apartment. Asked around for anyone who knew about Adama, one asshole tried to mug me." She revealed. "Jeez! You alright?" He asked concerned. I'm fine, I broke his index and middle fingers, and then warned that I would do the same with his eight remaining fingers if he didn't told me what I wanted, so he told me about the building were I met y'all. Do you know that limpdick Adama? Tall and dark-haired, screams like a little bitch when you twist his arm" The cute girl related, as if she was talking about the weather or the news. "Dear God Aki!" The brunette femboy said, worried about his sister. "What? I still have my money! Breakfast is my treat today" "No way Mayday! I'm still in a date and I haven't paid for nothing, food's on me guys!"

The twins kept talking about the one who would pay, when Daichi turned to see Adama, smiling warmly at her before he grabbed her hand with his own.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5